Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,754 members, 7,875,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) (66681 Views)

Most Nigerian Parents Now Ignore Their Children's Moral Behavior / Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage / Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by TrumpDonald2: 7:46am On Dec 27, 2018
This is wickedness. They should have left her in the house naa than bring her here to come and watch them eat.

This is the more reason proper family planning should be enforced especially in the rural areas. No man should bring a child into this world that he can't be able to cater for.
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 7:46am On Dec 27, 2018
rentAcock:
What's wrong with people? Aren't they feeding her at home, clothing her, paying her school fees and paying her parents salary? Is this shawarma the most important thing in life? Haven't some of you done worst to your house helps?

Over righteousness only on the internet.
Guilty conscience its like u belong to the same gang

2 Likes

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Kinggmax: 7:47am On Dec 27, 2018
This man and this woman would be praying to God for blessings and for their children to be successful. People don't know his they bring curses on themselves. angry
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Godmother(f): 7:47am On Dec 27, 2018
I don't know why some people are so wicked. What would it have cost to get that poor child a cup of ice cream. Yet they'll wonder why God doesn't answer their prayers.

In other news

Are You Getting Your Period Twice a Month? View Why This is Happening and How You Can Stop It
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by onyidon22(m): 7:47am On Dec 27, 2018
I am heartbroken �
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by rentAcock(m): 7:47am On Dec 27, 2018
AlphaStyles:
Guilty conscience its like u belong to the same gang

Nope, you don't know the circumstance of the situation and you quickly jumped into conclusion. Looking at the picture again, it actually looks like they are deliberately punishing the young girl for something she did, then again it's all speculation, I don't know either.
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Gasu(m): 7:48am On Dec 27, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
Let he who has not done worse cast the first insult

even the one that took the pic, what effort did you make to correct the man or treat the child right
Have you seen all those things that happen in 9ja film?
They will jejely go home and pound that girl, they'll probably say she begged for the food or reported to him.
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 27, 2018
Pavore9:
So wrong.
No be small thing ooo
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by computerglobal(m): 7:50am On Dec 27, 2018
Makito015:
It's as if some people are wicked naturally

Bros ppl are verrrrrrrrrrry wicked grin
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Negotiate: 7:50am On Dec 27, 2018
In all honesty, I have a no spanking and no flogging policy.

If any of my kids did something naughty, I wouldn’t mind giving this same treatment.

I won’t be quick to judge.

1 Like

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by donnie(m): 7:51am On Dec 27, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:

even the one that took the pic, what effort did you make to correct the man or treat the child right

That'll require tact and wisdom.... cos it could lead to a fight if not handled well.
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 7:52am On Dec 27, 2018
A video went viral online some years back; where a house maid killed a toddler because it vityed the foog she was feeding her.
This is a typical example of the way some people treat their maids that eventually lead to such wickedness, vengefulness, anger, hatred, bitterness and of course, deadliness. Because there is no how love will not evade that girl's life.
I pray some parents and new couple learn from this.
@op, thanx for bringing this on board as I read some lines that the person that covered should have offered the girl something to embarrass the wicked family; that's very true. But I think it might be an oversight, intentional avoidance of more trouble for the girl or probably lack of fund to so that.
More importantly, we should all learn from this that, whatever we sow in people's life will germinate in our life as well.
Observation:
Wickedness is ugly.

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by nwaonyeze001(m): 7:53am On Dec 27, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:

Yes.....we are absolutely correct by saying, what effort did he make to correct the man or treat the child right, but my dear, except for someone that has not entered trouble in a bid to help,.........These part of the world we live in is filled with mediocre, he might try to help the poor girl ( maid) and land himself into trouble......In developed countries, all the observer had to do was place a call to Child/Social service department, but do we have such here?? Even if we do have, is it functioning??
So, personally, I don't think d observer who took the pictures is to be blamed for not doing anything

My opinion this, I stand to be corrected

As for the man and the woman, tomorrow is pregnant
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 27, 2018
They pay tithe too, pastor have told them the tithe would wipe all their sins and make them prosper.
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Originalsly: 7:54am On Dec 27, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:

I have not done worse...so I'm here to cast the first insult. You can't...because from the tone of your comment you've done worse... to you this is nothing. The one that took the video has done a whole lot more than what you suggest. If he did what you suggest.... what happened in the restaurant would've stayed in the restaurant. He knows the power and reach of social media and how that can be wayyy more effective than him 'correcting the man'. Now the world knows what he did.... his work mates... his boss... his friends... his neighbours. You really believe his life will be normal again?. I wouldn't be surprised if he is now jobless.... has less friends ... his life will definitely be turned upside down....and almost sure that girl is no longer in his house. More people should be using social media to expose such wrongs in our society...that's one big way of bringing about change.

1 Like

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:55am On Dec 27, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

The one that took d picture was busy for social media brouhaha... If I was opportune to be there, I would have shamed d misfortune family even if l left only wit my tfare, I would rather trekk home dan to leave d poor girl in such a dilapidated mood.

The strike is out of the context OK.

Then after that, u will inherit d little girl
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 7:55am On Dec 27, 2018
rentAcock:

Nope, you don't know the circumstance of the situation and you quickly jumped into conclusion. Looking at the picture again, it actually looks like they are deliberately punishing the young girl for something she did, then again it's all speculation, I don't know either.
if they want to punish her why not leave her at home why take her out for everybody to see?
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by juniorstar(m): 7:56am On Dec 27, 2018
Its obvious this couple were malnourished while growing up.
It also displays the height of their ignorance.
What would it cost them to buy a plate of rice and chicken and a bottle of pepsi to put a smile on this young girl's face. Becos of this simple act God can punish their children cos of this. 15-25 yrs is not forever. They have no idea where God is taking this girl to. And if they know they cant afford it why not cook something nice at home.
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:56am On Dec 27, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:

What would u have done differently?
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by abike12(f): 7:57am On Dec 27, 2018
this is very sad
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by chikeorji123(m): 7:58am On Dec 27, 2018
So Unfair..God give me the grace to have kids l can only taken care of..
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:58am On Dec 27, 2018
rentAcock:

Do u use food to punish a child?
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 27, 2018
onyidon22:
I am heartbroken �
Don’t be yet
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by adedehinbo(m): 7:59am On Dec 27, 2018
This is still part of reasons I love to be a muslim,Quran states that if you can't treat a maid just as your own son,don't bother bring them to your house as that could be the reason you will go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 27, 2018
This is worse than ARMAGEDDON.
They look like RCCG MEMBERS.
They always dress like this grin grin
I will not be surprised to hear that they are RCCG members.
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by chris31(m): 8:01am On Dec 27, 2018
The biggest fool is the husband that shows that her wife controls him coz most women don't show any concern to the child they don't give birth to so don't expert her to pity the poor girl
And they call themselves Christians ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by TommyAnthem(m): 8:03am On Dec 27, 2018
Not everyone have your mindset, I can't do that to anyone, also as regards him giving the girl something without approval from her custodians is out of place, it could land him in trouble, please, if you have such character traits try polish up.
CreepyBlackpool:

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 27, 2018
That food they are eating is big deal now. Going to fast food and malls is like going to America to some people. # talk about being Nigerian#
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by vioment: 8:06am On Dec 27, 2018
CocoaOla:
A typical example of some Nigerian leaders very greedy. We Just need to love ourselves in this country and everything will fall into places

That would be really great. Respect of one another and just having conscience would go a long way.

If Nigeria gets things right, not only will nigeria improve but a lot of africo countries too. They will have a blue print of working together.
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Fash20: 8:08am On Dec 27, 2018
rentAcock:

Maybe because they didn't want to leave her home alone? Maybe because they might need her assistance? Maybe because they plan to buy her something on their way home? Maybe they are punishing her for something she did? Who are you to judge?

No matter what she did, there is always another way to punish a kid... Its festive season make everyone happy.

I would not do what they did to the kid to anyone who stays with me and I'm sure you wouldn't too.
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by rentAcock(m): 8:09am On Dec 27, 2018
lexy2014:

Do u use food to punish a child?

An outing to a restaurant is nothing more than an experience. That she doesn't ear shawarma or pizza at the restaurant doesn't mean that she's being starved at home. Going out to eat is a time to bond with the family, it isn't a staple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman / Best Diaper For Babies / “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.