Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,726 members, 7,938,243 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

PVC'S Collection - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PVC'S Collection (481 Views)

PVC Collection: Saraki Reacts As INEC Extends Deadline, States Why / 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection / DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PVC'S Collection by Fab21: 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
I don't know if INEC have programed some people for Voting and tactically disenfranchising some people

I did my PVC registration on March 2018 in Oyo state Ìbàdàn. and till now I am yet to get it.
Even,those who did theirs lately have gotten thier PVC's..
When I got there yesterday I was told again to come back by January.
What is the assurance that it will be ready for collection By January .
what exactly is going on ?

Is there anyone here who is also facing thesame challenges.?
Re: PVC'S Collection by Investorsci: 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
I am facing same problem..
Have been ask to come back in January.
And I desperately need to vote out BUHARI
Re: PVC'S Collection by tu9ic3(m): 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
also having the same issue...i did a transfer from port harcourt to lagos went to the LGA in my area i was singled out. one of the official was asking me if i was sure i did the transfer whereas i was with the transfer slip they gave me...he was now saying maybe they did not do the transfer from abuja that i should check back next year January
Re: PVC'S Collection by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
I did mine around February this year, was given this december after several "come next month"
Re: PVC'S Collection by Fab21: 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
I don't know what exactly is going on.

I think we are still in the 14th century in this Nation.We are just far behind....

Why can't it be an instant collection instead of coming back for the PVC's after months ..
Re: PVC'S Collection by celeiyke: 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
Tweet inec and ur presidential candidate
Re: PVC'S Collection by Fab21: 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
I have done that but no reply.
This thread should be moved to front page for others folks to contribute...
Re: PVC'S Collection by Mitchewww(m): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
Exactly the method Jega used to rig GEJ out.

Getting registered and collecting your PVC in the south is a herculean task.

Up North.. Its brought home.

I blame Southern leaders.
Re: PVC'S Collection by bbxxxxxx: 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2018
I did a transfer from abj, checked online and the transfer has been implemented, went to inec office was told to come back in January.
Re: PVC'S Collection by Fab21: 11:09am On Jan 02, 2019
It's appalling

(1) (Reply)

Breaking :Press Release From GNI Campaign Organization / See The Reason My Father Told Me To Vote For Peter Obi And Atiku / FG, Only Criminals Afraid Of ‘operation Python Dance’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.