Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,975 members, 7,942,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:00 AM

His Will, My Will - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / His Will, My Will (8302 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Will, My Will by joromi36(f): 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
aprilwise:
This is an over dose of update. Am happy for Sarah to found love and to be happy. Thanks for the update

yeah had to make up for lost time. uwc thanks for reading!
Re: His Will, My Will by Fortunebae(f): 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
Thank you so much OP and God bless you. I read this story with tears in my eyes because it hits close to home. I guess that's what I need in my life now. To seek God first before making any decision and allowing his will to be done in my life. thank you so much and may the Good lord reward u for this wonderful piece. its a eye opener for me.
Re: His Will, My Will by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
Thanks so much Op
Re: His Will, My Will by Olabantu(m): 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
Thanks a million for this
Re: His Will, My Will by Blackween(f): 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
thanks for this wonderful piece joromi36 it is indeed a wonderful thing to fulfill God's will
Re: His Will, My Will by joromi36(f): 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2019
Fortunebae:
Thank you so much OP and God bless you. I read this story with tears in my eyes because it hits close to home. I guess that's what I need in my life now. To seek God first before making any decision and allowing his will to be done in my life. thank you so much and may the Good lord reward u for this wonderful piece. its a eye opener for me.

I'm glad you learnt something. thanks for reading
Re: His Will, My Will by joromi36(f): 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
LightQueen:
Thanks so much Op

Thanks for following my number one fan. thanks!
Re: His Will, My Will by joromi36(f): 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2019
Olabantu:
Thanks a million for this
uwc dear! Thanks for following
Re: His Will, My Will by joromi36(f): 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2019
Blackween:
thanks for this wonderful piece joromi36 it is indeed a wonderful thing to fulfill God's will

Thanks a lot for following Blackween!!
Re: His Will, My Will by aprilwise(m): 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2019
His will my will. Such a fantastic story. Thanks for the good work.
Re: His Will, My Will by Aceed: 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
joromi36:
And of course the last piece, I hope you guyz enjoyed yourselves and learnt one or two lessons. Thanks for following through I love you guyz. I will start à new story soon by God's grace on Monday. But for now, enjoy the last episode.

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
Nich came back after a month like he promised and I agreed to his proposal, we had even gone to see his parents and I had thought they wouldn’t approve of me but they did. His mother is from Spain while his father is an Hausa man and they are both born again Christians. For once I was grateful for that.
We called mum and dad and informed them and they were both elated. But the problem we had was the church as they kept postponing the date to us. As we both wanted the wedding here in Nigeria for the sake of our families.
One afternoon we were summoned by the church marriage committee.
“Erhmm. We’re sorry we won’t be able to join you both in marriage”
I remained calm, I already knew why they didn’t want to join us but I acted cool.
“Why?”
Nich asked. This time a young lady who should be in her thirties spoke.
“Your wife, sister Sara, is not a virgin. Infact she already has a child and it’s a sacrilege to join people like that here.
Nich flared up.
“Will you shut up!!....what do you mean by people like that? So people who once made a mistake and have come to Christ shouldn’t be given a chance like others right? Is that what you mean? Are you even married? Answer me!! You all seat here and called me and my wife for one dirty meeting only to be insulted by you charge and bail pastors? Look we all make mistakes in this life, she made a mistake and she is past it. If God can forgive her and love her who are you mere mortal men to judge her!”
“Look, Pastor Nich. It’s our rule here, we don’t wed single mothers. We don’t! It’s either you take it or leave it!”
I shook my head as I watched Nich tongue lash them one after the other. The woman that spoke last eyed me slowly and I ignored her and then I stood up and whispered in Nich’s ears and then I pointed to the deaconess and spoke to the marriage committee.
“If you won’t wed me then it’s no problem, but I just want you to know that this woman here was caught sleeping with her neighbour an alhaji for that matter and yet you speak to me of purity! You
should better remove the plank from your eyes before removing the dust from another person’s eyes”
With that Nich and I stormed out of the church leaving them all in confusion.
“How did you know she is sleeping with an alhaji?”
I smiled as we entered Nich’s car.
“she lives in Imran’s newly rented apartment that I rented for him and his sister, he has been seeing them and hearing her moan for sexual pleasure then unfortunately one day I came to the house, I did not only hear but I saw them but she didn’t see me. I saw them when she was seeing him off”
He hissed as he continued driving through the streets of Kano
“We’re going to Spain. I’ll wed you in Spain you are leaving Nigeria. I will just prepare your visas, including that of your parents so we can have the wedding soonest in two weeks’ time”
“Wont that be too expensive?”
“Don’t worry baby, God will take care of our bills”.
I was too speechless after hearing what he has just said. I squeezed his hand and whispered to him
“I love you”
That was the second time I told him that, and am sure he knew it was from the bottom of my heart.
Our visas were been processed and we were all getting set for the deal day. We were currently in Abuja at my parent’s place and we would leave to Spain from here while his parents would meet us there. All his friends and relatives were in Spain I had even spoken to his siblings and friend through video chat and I could say that I like his family already, his sisters were already planning the wedding on my behalf I could help but thank God, it truly pays to be in God’s will after all.
I parked my car at the last parking space in the marked as I horned at a frail looking lady who was almost passing by my car and was holding a small boy who was about three or four years old and she looked pregnant too but she looked familiar to me and realization suddenly hit me as I horned again and called her.
“Teni!!!”
She turned, and looked at me for a while and then turned to go. But I quickly stood up and hugged her. I was shocked at her body weight. She almost looked like a pack of bones. I gestured to her to sit inside the car while I bought biscuit for his son to keep him busy with till am done with his mother.
“How are you doing Teni you look so unwell”
I watched her lips tremble as she suddenly busted into tears. I spent 10 minutes consoling her before she spoke up.
“I’m not fine Sara, I’m not hungry but I need money. Denrele hates me! He beats me at the slightest provocation! He only started caring for his son last month. He barely pays attention to me.”
She cried and I cried along with her, trying to console her.
“I wish I didn’t force him to marry me. I wish I didn’t lie to him about you am so sorry Sara. Karma they say is really a bitch”
I nodded at her.
“Denrele, still beats you, even while you are pregnant?”
She cried again.
“I’m not pregnant Sara….everyone thinks I’m pregnant but I’m not! I have fibroid and I’ve been unable to go for operation ever since because Denrele doesn’t even listen to me”
I was angry, I was angry with Denrele for treating her as such.
“give me his number I would like to speak to him”
She quickly punched his number into my phone and gave me back.
“I’ll be grateful if you speak to him. I think you are the only one he answers to”
“Where do you work now?”
“Nowhere, I sell fresh and smoked fish here in the market. The united mall suddenly collapsed. I heard he was into ritual so that was how I ended up in the market”
She sobbed but fear gripped me. Ed? Involved in rituals? I quickly took my mind from him and focused on Teni.
“how much do you need for your operation?”
She told me and I transferred more than the amount into her account. I transferred a million naira into her account and I promised to set her up with a good business before I travel out. She even offered to buy the things I need from the market but I declined. Instead, we went together.
Immediately I got home, I told Nich about her and he also agreed to help her with 2.5 million naira atleast to start a business with after her operation. I quickly transferred the money into her account and told her it was from my husband and she thanked me profusely.
I called Denrele that evening and we sat down to talk.
“You look really good Sara, what have you been eating?”
I smiled at him and ignored his question.
“Denrele, I don’t like the way you treat Teni”
“Sara, I’ve missed you”
“This is not about me Denrele, its about you and Teni. When you called me when I was in Kano I thought you were doing fine but seeing Teni yesterday proves that she isn’t alright at all. Please she is now your wife, your property, treat her like one. Look at you looking all good and radiant but Teni is not. Teni looks like your mother already Haba! Why are you so heartless”
“if loving you is heartless then I am. I love you and if not for that devil called Teni we would be married by now. I still love you and that is why I am fighting your fight. I am revenging for you”
“don’t revenge for me Denrele! You are not God! And stop been in lovewit me. I am engaged and soon to be married to someone else so stop this obsession and face your wife!”
He stood up and approached me menacingly like he was mad.
“I will not stop revenging on your behalf Sara because I love you and we are meant to be together!”
Just then, Nich came out I could see his eyes were literally blazing red even in the dark.
“what’s your problem Mr man! Why are you yelling?”
Denrele laughed hard and I felt he needed help.
“Sara, so because you are engaged to a half-caste, you now feel on top of the world right? I will keep tormenting Teni till you come back to me”
With that he eyed Nich and strolled to his car.
“if she dies in your hand Denrele, you will regret it”
He didn’t say a word to me but he stayed in his car for a while and I knew he was in tears because I could here him cry but I couldn’t go over to him, I didn’t want to. Instead I called on God in my heart to comfort him. And then he finally drove off leaving me and Nich, staring at his taillight.
The wedding finally took place in Spain and we got married. I enjoyed every bits of my wedding and of course my marriage infact last month clocked 8 years we got married and shammah never knew his real father, except that he thinks Nich is his biological father. I’ve never for once gotten pregnant and Nich was never bothered infact we adopted two other kids when they were 2 months old. My husband ran a telecommunication company, and he also pastors a church here in Spain. We live in Spain and we only went back to Nigeria when Imran was getting married. My parents were also in Spain with us and I also started another branch of ‘CHOPSY’ in Spain.
I met my Nigerian lawyer last week. The one who had defended me when I was in prison and she told me that fresh human head was discovered in Ed’s basement and the human head was said to have been his dead wife’s head. I had exclaimed and said
“juju in UK!”
But it wasn’t funny. I was almost a victim. But I thanked God for sparing me all the same.
I drove home and I met my husband with the kids playing video game. I quickly checked on the food the nanny was cooking before she left and then my phone buzzed and I read the message
‘You are 7 weeks pregnant Sara congrats! Come by for your test result tomorrow”
I almost jumped for joy when I saw the message but instead I silently called my husband and kissed him fully on the lips and spoke to him.
“God’s will, will always be done in our lives. I’m pregnant”!
He whispered a thank you Jesus and kissed me fully on my lips not minding ‘whahs’ of the children.
But I was fulfilled after a long time.
The end

HALLELUJAH!!! Guys HALLELUJAH!!!!

MrPresident1 , ayotukanmi ( f ), GAZZUZZ
( m ), HigherEd, justi4jesu ( f ),
firstking01 ( m ), pocoapoco88. Anas09 , Blessytee( f ), annyplenty( m ),
blueAgent( m ), KingEbukasBlog ( m ),
fhunn , CharlyG1 , michlan ( m )
TheNazarene, damogul ,
repogirl ( f), Olajhidey22 ( m ), Leriebloom
( f ), Tabbaz ( m ), NnadiArts ,
importexpert ( m ), olumide4christ ,
thewatcher2020 , Explorers ( m ),
Pakingzzz ( m ), kayemjay( m ), LarrySun
( m ), senbonzakurakageyoshi ( m ),
Tallesty1 ( m ), ArchFreelancer( m ),
spywareczar( m ), iamord ( m ),
Athanatos( m ), Nimen ( m ),
AudreyTimms ( f), Royver ( m ),
Redmosquito ( m )
dtyla, d9ty7, ghostwriter, divepen1, ayotukanmi, explorers
humblechuks002
, madprophet,
sandyd chookym iamdazzle vaca1 gracefilled
dencotext, charlyg1
nnamdiosu
laduet nathan92

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Will, My Will by Conqueror89: 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
The end ke!!! cheesy I really took my time to read this and I don't regret doing it. Those who wait on God truly laugh last. Well done joromi.
Re: His Will, My Will by AryEmber(f): 10:52am On Feb 10, 2019
What a refreshing read. Nice one joromi36
Re: His Will, My Will by Blackween(f): 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
joromi36:

Thanks a lot for following Blackween!!
always a pleasure, please mention me in your next story
Re: His Will, My Will by gracefilled: 10:46am On Feb 12, 2019
Aceed:
Good bless you joromi36 for this, a follower shared the last three chapters with me, I read it and said to myself I must mention others.

Asides the fact that this is a good story, a very good one as it is very very relatable, the story also glorifies God and tells of the redeeming power of the Lord Jesus that even when all else fails and even when you fail yourself as an individual, if we can just make a simple decision of going back to Him and trusting Him completely, He will send a powerful message through our mess both to believers and unbelievers... following Lord Jesus is the ultimate goal of a man because if you do that you have power over your reality!

Nothing beats God
Nothing beats the Lord Jesus Christ
Nothing beats the wonderful Holy Spirit

TheNazarene, damogul ,
Redmosquito ( m )
humblechuks002
, madprophet,
dencotext, charlyg1
nnamdiosu
laduet nathan92

another wonderful piece guys, it's short it won't take time grin

I don't know if followed the other chapter of the story and when I started following the story but I must confess I really enjoyed this last chapter.

Thanks Aceed for the mention

Welldone writer.

1 Like

Re: His Will, My Will by francium001: 12:10am On Feb 13, 2019
Thanks for the story, more Grace for you to excell I pray
Re: His Will, My Will by joromi36(f): 11:01am On Feb 14, 2019
Conqueror89:
The end ke!!! cheesy I really took my time to read this and I don't regret doing it. Those who wait on God truly laugh last. Well done joromi.

thanks I'm glad you enjoyed it
Re: His Will, My Will by joromi36(f): 11:02am On Feb 14, 2019
gracefilled:

I don't know if followed the other chapter of the story and when I started following the story but I must confess I really enjoyed this last chapter.

Thanks Aceed for the mention

Welldone writer.

amen thanks!
Re: His Will, My Will by joromi36(f): 11:03am On Feb 14, 2019
meanwhile I wrote a short Valentine piece here;

It's Valentine day. Have you heard about Simi?

She's a lady with a lonely life and a stalker boyfriend, who finds love in the least person ever. Her psychiatric patient. And this patient has enough secrets to scare her away. Will their love blossom or fall apart? Would she agree to sneak him out of the hospital on Valentine's day?

You can get this story for only N200 on OkadaBooks. Other payment options would be made available later on.

Click link in our bio to get it.

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/trapped_by_kisses/25883

meanwhile I haven't forgotten the story I promised you guyz. I've been really busy. But I will see you guyz either by weekend or on Monday by God's grace!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Will, My Will by Anas09: 5:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
Aceed:
Good bless you joromi36 for this, a follower shared the last three chapters with me, I read it and said to myself I must mention others.

Asides the fact that this is a good story, a very good one as it is very very relatable, the story also glorifies God and tells of the redeeming power of the Lord Jesus that even when all else fails and even when you fail yourself as an individual, if we can just make a simple decision of going back to Him and trusting Him completely, He will send a powerful message through our mess both to believers and unbelievers... following Lord Jesus is the ultimate goal of a man because if you do that you have power over your reality!

Nothing beats God

TheNazarene, damogul ,
Redmosquito ( m )
humblechuks002
, madprophet,
dencotext, charlyg1
nnamdiosu
laduet nathan92

Thanks for calling me in here. Wow. A journey with God.

1 Like

Re: His Will, My Will by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
great story

read more Cool, romantic and interesting story on
www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: His Will, My Will by Tweetyyy: 8:17am On Feb 17, 2019
This is a nice piece. I want to ask how do you know what God wants you to do. Even when we pray. Just like in the beginning anybody would have thought it was God's will for them to travel out. In some cases if Sara had not travelled it would have been termed 'missed opportunity'. So how do you know what is God's will. Also i noticed you weren't consistent with your info. Sara went to canada but towards the ending you were saying UK joromi36. Once again nice story. Mention me on your other stories
Re: His Will, My Will by joromi36(f): 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tweetyyy:
This is a nice piece. I want to ask how do you know what God wants you to do. Even when we pray. Just like in the beginning anybody would have thought it was God's will for them to travel out. In some cases if Sara had not travelled it would have been termed 'missed opportunity'. So how do you know what is God's will. Also i noticed you weren't consistent with your info. Sara went to canada but towards the ending you were saying UK joromi36. Once again nice story. Mention me on your other stories

Thanks for stopping to read dear. that is why we need the holy spirit to constantly weight our options for us to be able to discern rightly.

how do you discern rightly? first pray for the discernment of spiritand prayerfully put that option and commit it to God and trust me he will speak to you.

God speaks to us in different ways some through dreams, vision, audible voice, trance closed vision.

for example, I for instance know my next step or God's will through my dreams and other times through the word of God when I'm studying the word of God. (mind you, you also have to be careful because your mind can conjure dreams for you, the devil fashions dreams and lastly the holy spirit births dreams.)

so you have to detect the mode in which God speaks to you and you should be able to have it easy I believe.

most times when we pray, God is silent. not because he is ignoring you but because he wants you to be still and trust him and probably because that particular way is not his will for you at that VERY MOMENT.

as for the inconsistency in my story. I'm sorry about that, Like I said earlier, I wrote it last year and there are lots of errors and inconsistencies. I'm so sorry about that. meanwhile I will mention you next time. Thanks!!
Re: His Will, My Will by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
interesting story OP Comma continue o
Re: His Will, My Will by nnamdiosu(m): 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
Aceed:

Nothing beats God

TheNazarene, damogul ,
Redmosquito ( m )
humblechuks002
, madprophet,
dencotext, charlyg1
nnamdiosu
laduet nathan92

Thanks bro for the mention. Let me digest. smiley
Re: His Will, My Will by nnamdiosu(m): 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
LightQueen:
I think her mum and Denrele are kinda right

Make she no go regret her decision later when she finally settled down there. More of pain and regrets later on I guess

Desperation on her part? I can't say

No dear. Its becos its a story that's why we can easily assume and conclude. Trust me,.its takes grace.to do the right thing even when u know its against Gods will.

Imagine as Nigeria is, your boss gives you 500k and someone comes telling you God said you should return it? Trust me, I'll laugh the person off.

1 Like

Re: His Will, My Will by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
nnamdiosu:

No dear. Its becos its a story that's why we can easily assume and conclude. Trust me,.its takes grace.to do the right thing even when u know its against Gods will.

Imagine as Nigeria is, your boss gives you 500k and someone comes telling you God said you should return it? Trust me, I'll laugh the person off.
Lol. Okay dear

1 Like

Re: His Will, My Will by Nathan92: 1:36am On Feb 18, 2019
Good Lord
Re: His Will, My Will by Nathan92: 1:37am On Feb 18, 2019
Aceed:

HALLELUJAH!!! Guys HALLELUJAH!!!!

MrPresident1 , ayotukanmi ( f ), GAZZUZZ ( m ), HigherEd, justi4jesu ( f ), firstking01 ( m ), pocoapoco88. Anas09 , Blessytee( f ), annyplenty( m ), blueAgent( m ), KingEbukasBlog ( m ), fhunn , CharlyG1 , michlan ( m ) TheNazarene, damogul , repogirl ( f), Olajhidey22 ( m ), Leriebloom ( f ), Tabbaz ( m ), NnadiArts , importexpert ( m ), olumide4christ , thewatcher2020 , Explorers ( m ), Pakingzzz ( m ), kayemjay( m ), LarrySun ( m ), senbonzakurakageyoshi ( m ), Tallesty1 ( m ), ArchFreelancer( m ), spywareczar( m ), iamord ( m ), Athanatos( m ), Nimen ( m ), AudreyTimms ( f), Royver ( m ), Redmosquito ( m ) dtyla, d9ty7, ghostwriter, divepen1, ayotukanmi, explorers humblechuks002 , madprophet, sandyd chookym iamdazzle vaca1 gracefilled dencotext, charlyg1 nnamdiosu laduet nathan92
God Bless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Got Revenge On My Cheating Wife. / National Troupe Stages Death And The Kings Horseman To Honour Wole Soyinka / MARY EHIABHI: How To Make Six Figure Monthly Income With Peace Of Mind (EBOOK)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.