Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,893 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:13 AM

Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story (711 Views)

Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince / If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share / Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story by Sirodian: 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
Lol so I know this topic interests a lot of people... Like some have actually been caught or have caught someone while some are just here to read comment... Anyways let's make it fun..

I caught my cousin once... I walked into the room and he was pounding the babe... She was quite loud I think.... I made sure they didn't see me tho.... When they were through they had to pass through the parlour to get to the bathroom (typical village house... Was there for the holidays) and I was there.. They were both shocked he was wearing his boxers and she had nothing on except his towel around her naked body... This girl is almost five years older than me and she greeted me good afternoon... Lol I replied afternoon my dear and continued pressing phone lol it was so hilarious.....

Let's here your own story don't spoil the fun

Re: Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story by tee59(f): 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
But this isn't a new topic now. Similar thread has been created here before.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story by ArcFresky(m): 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
I have never caught someone and am yet to be caught since am still a virgin.

(1) (Reply)

Want Her To Be Yours Forever? Orange Peels Work Wonders! WTF!! / "I Can Catch My Man Cheating & Will Still Remain In The Relationship"-lady Claim / Please Let's Come Together To Support This Little Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.