Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,046 members, 7,939,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 08:44 PM

2K18 Popular Mimic, Funny Saying/ Words And Slangs - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 2K18 Popular Mimic, Funny Saying/ Words And Slangs (537 Views)

52 Transition Words And Phrases To Keep Your Writing Whole And Well Knit. / Some Uncommon English Words And Their Meaning / Little Words And Happiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2K18 Popular Mimic, Funny Saying/ Words And Slangs by NosaH(m): 8:23am On Dec 29, 2018
As Promised, we will be reviewing some of the Mimic, Funny saying/ words and slangs that resonated this year, 2K18. In as much as we’ve taken the privilege, we will also be mindful of media and content friendly words. In no particular order, we present to you the Mimic, funny saying / words and slangs that thrilled everyone around and also left us with nothing but wonders of what Prompted them, it Laughter and Smile.
• Small Girl with Big God
• The thing go spuraaaa(Man’s No hot)
• O sha pra pra/Proper
• I can’t go and kill myself
• Sho mo age mi?
• Na them, they rush us!
• Transmission, Transmission.
• They didn’t caught me,
• Japa.
• This is Nigeria.
• Shaku shaku.
• Stew, Everywhere Stew.
• I deserve some accolades.
• Able God.
• Lazy Nigerian Youth.
• Leg dance.
• Assurance.
• Sweet Boy Association.
• Yoruba demons.
• A je ku iya ni oje.
• Ji masun(don’t sleep)
• Gbe body eh (carry your body).
• Gerrarahia.
• Not too young to Rule.
Indeed 2k18 was an incredible year with some many un staged drama’s, gists and all you can ever think of, We @Nosahwrites , we have no doubt or whatsoever of the Package 2K19 will offer.
#2018 slangs
#2018 resonated words.
Re: 2K18 Popular Mimic, Funny Saying/ Words And Slangs by Sonoyom(m): 9:50am On Dec 29, 2018

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Rewriter / My First Love By Ola and Kollyguy(The lovers)Episode 2-part 3 / You Are Not A Mistake, You Are A Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.