Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,124 members, 7,880,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:52 PM

Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift (31686 Views)

Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by Bari22: 6:30am On Dec 30, 2018
Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by tgmservice: 6:30am On Dec 30, 2018
Nigerians no matter d situation must 4uck and born
Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by NessaBoo(f): 6:31am On Dec 30, 2018
lilbest4:
This is one thing I noticed about "top" women, gender selfishness, If this were to be a man, he would most certainly share for both males and females.
Elizabeth Warren, Stacy Bryans Hillary Clinton etc they always make their campaign about women but if a man should do half of that, they will accuse him of ignoring the women and being a misogynist

We are not in a gender blind society, women have always been disadvantaged in a world dominated by men from time immemorial, those people you mentioned use that avenue to bring attention to the plight of women. We gotta take care of ourselves. smiley
Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by Lankybaby(f): 6:33am On Dec 30, 2018
omO see hips...buh mine is bigger than hers
Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 30, 2018
NessaBoo:

We are not in a gender blind society, women have always been disadvantaged in a world dominated by men from time immemorial, those people you mentioned use that avenue to bring attention to the plight of women. We gotta take care of ourselves. smiley
which plight, do you know anything about the Western laws? The women gain more from all the laws over there even here in Southern Nigeria women are not disadvantaged based on gender but they always try to paint it that way

What then do you think will happen to the world if men also decide to take care of themselves?
Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by PurestBoy(m): 6:40am On Dec 30, 2018
I pray they deliver the items to the beneficiaries. Fraud everywhere
Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by WaffenSS(m): 6:57am On Dec 30, 2018
I really don't blame Apostate Suleman
Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by obowunmi(m): 7:02am On Dec 30, 2018
who got them pregnant?
Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by Antoeni(m): 7:02am On Dec 30, 2018
Nice curves
Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by NessaBoo(f): 7:03am On Dec 30, 2018
lilbest4:
which plight, do you know anything about the Western laws? The women gain more from all the laws over there

What laws are you talking about, Because there are provisions of law doesn't mean they are effectively enacted...

Every 98 seconds, a woman is being sexually assaulted, 1 in every 5 women will be raped at some point in their lives, 1 in 4 women have experienced severe physical violence by their partners, but only 28% of these cases are reported to the authorities,because of victimization and the stigma that follows, all these are bureau of justice statistics, now do you know how many of those cases are successfully prosecuted--less than 13%.

Convictions of assault and other crimes against women are woeful even with the "western laws you're chiming" not to talk of us here with our obsolete and crude judicial system. If only you know what It takes to be a woman in this society, you won't be spewing all these.

I'm unsubscribing from this issue please, it gets me too riled up!! angry embarassed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by Olodo24: 7:07am On Dec 30, 2018
prisoners with babies. who impregnates them?
Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 30, 2018
NessaBoo:

I'm unsubscribing from this issue please, it gets me too riled up!! angry
this is what I'm talking about all you go about is how women are harassed bla bla bla it's getting stale already.
Humans are wicked to each other humans kill humans humans assault and bomb humans but all you go about is the miniscule sexual assault because that would actually make you look like a victim and weak and when you are called weak, you cry.
You talk about society what exactly is the society, is it not men and women?

You people always rant about society as if society is one man sitting on a throne and using women as foot match

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by Revolva(m): 7:28am On Dec 30, 2018
lilbest4:
This is one thing I noticed about "top" women, gender selfishness, If this were to be a man, he would most certainly share for both males and females.
Elizabeth Warren, Stacy Bryans Hillary Clinton etc they always make their campaign about women but if a man should do half of that, they will accuse him of ignoring the women and being a misogynist

i de tell you that is how all these modern women think....only for their gender....selfish women
Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by NessaBoo(f): 7:34am On Dec 30, 2018
lilbest4:
this is what I'm talking about all you go about is how women are harassed bla bla bla it's getting stale already.
Humans are wicked to each other humans kill humans humans assault and bomb humans but all you go about is the miniscule sexual assault because that would actually make you look like a victim and weak and when you are called weak, you cry.
You talk about society what exactly is the society, is it not men and women?

In my own place here in Edo, Uromi to be precise a boy within the age 17 and 32 is expected to have a car and if you don't you are seen as a failure even by your own people do you see us crying here?
You people always rant about society as if society is one man sitting on a throne and using women as foot match

Huuuuh!! undecided

Soooo you're actually characterizing your unsophisticated focus on local concerns to the exclusion of wider contexts, very elementary in this scope or outlook... And you just called a mammoth problem that has been plaguing women for centuries "Stale" embarassed undecided

Wooww!! I had my doubts earlier but you've showed your hand dear, you're clearly a misogynist.

Have a nice Sunday. Au revoir!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by Deflames01(m): 7:49am On Dec 30, 2018
Lankybaby:
omO see hips...buh mine is bigger than hers

seeing is believing
Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by Jagaban880: 8:02am On Dec 30, 2018
obowunmi:
who got them pregnant?

Me self de wonder oooo....were they pregnanted by angels....ni?

Those prisons warders wicked ooo

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 30, 2018
NessaBoo:

Huuuuh!! undecided

Soooo you're actually characterizing your unsophisticated focus on local concerns to the exclusion of wider contexts, very elementary in this scope or outlook... And you just called a mammoth problem that has been plaguing women for centuries "Stale" embarassed undecided

Wooww!! I had my doubts earlier but you've showed your hand dear, you're clearly a misogynist.

Have a nice Sunday. Au revoir!!
I knew it would actually come this, shouting misogynist, your only response to this kind of argument.
Do you know how insulting it is to us men to be looked upon as lowly as sexual offenders? You women activists feel great to throw around accusations painting all men as potential rapist when rapists aren't even up to 5% of the male population. You feel great throwing these accusations but can't take a little criticism without shouting misogynists
Rapists are lowlife criminals they don't represent the male folk besides we were talking about politics how would female president stop rape?
England has females as both head of state and head of government are there no rapists there?

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by NessaBoo(f): 8:24am On Dec 30, 2018
lilbest4:
I knew it would actually come this, shouting misogynist, your only response to this kind of argument.
Do you know how insulting it is to us a men to be looked upon as lowly as sexual offenders? You women activists feel great to throw around accusations painting all men as potential rapist when rapists aren't even up to 5% of the male population. You feel great throwing these accusations but can't take a little criticism without shouting misogynists
Rapists are lowlife criminals they don't represent the male folk besides we were talking about politics how would female president stop rape?
England has females as both head of state and head of government are there no rapists there?

Huuuuuuh

What are you saying again oo! undecided undecided undecided

What has politics got to do with this, when and where in the post was politics mentioned, I think you're in the wrong thread oo, because I never mentioned such neither did the article.

BTW, I'm very liberal and I don't give a hoot if a female or male is President, all that matters is whoever can deliver good governance and the quality of leadership.
Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by rockog: 8:28am On Dec 30, 2018
May God bless me and her so much. we appreciate that ride on
Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by Obipt200ab: 8:33am On Dec 30, 2018
This girl go sweet I swear.... See hips ����
Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 30, 2018
NessaBoo:

Huuuuuuh

What are you saying again oo! undecided undecided undecided

What has politics got to do with this, when and where in the post was politics mentioned, I think you're in the wrong thread oo, because I never mentioned such neither did the article.

BTW, I'm very liberal and I don't give a hoot if a female or male is President, all that matters is whoever can deliver good governance and the quality of leadership.

Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by Sheylon(m): 9:07am On Dec 30, 2018
U Ar Wright My Broda, no need of taking picture 2 show the whole world dat u ar helping the needed.
Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by NessaBoo(f): 9:11am On Dec 30, 2018
[quote author=lilbest4 post=74288200][/quote]

*DeepSigh* i never alluded a woman would make a better President, stop skewing the narrative, due to the welfare and philanthropic actions of Daniella, it was well assumed you meant the Humanitarian campaign of the women you mentioned because the post has nothing to do with politics in the first place, it was just a kind gesture she extended to women, so why would anyone even dare politicize her noble acts to begin with, the way you just revealed you did, it doesn't correlate! undecided
Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by NessaBoo(f): 9:21am On Dec 30, 2018
lilbest4:
and I'm not a misogynist either there's no one I love more than my mother and I also love my girlfriend
I'm not saying mother just like the average child who always shout mom and ignore the dad.
My mom is both my mom and dad. my father died while I was small so I know what women can do. Men and our traditional women do these things without batting an eyelid but when the "modern" woman does half of these things she demands a garden of roses.

The screenshot below is the politics I'm talking about

Awwwwwwwww, smiley cheesy I love the fact that women mean so much to you especially your MOM!!! May God bless her abundantly kiss kiss kiss

But seriously your assertion about "modern women" raises questions, I don't even know your definition of "modern woman" but let's not get into that now.

Have a nice Sunday and a prosperous New Year!! smiley
Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by Lankybaby(f): 9:36am On Dec 30, 2018
Deflames01:

seeing is believing
come see na
Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by zudozz: 9:54am On Dec 30, 2018
who d helll snapped this lady without snapping d behind?
Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by JuanDeDios: 10:33am On Dec 30, 2018
Bloooody:
Maximum prison?
A waste of resources.
Only the worst end up there, Let them rot.
You think so?
Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 30, 2018
Shes so massive and still curvy. I started to like this girl after I saw her interview. She talks like a good person.
Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by theDEVILisHERE: 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
NessaBoo:

What laws are you talking about, Because there are provisions of law doesn't mean they are effectively enacted...

Every 98 seconds, a woman is being sexually assaulted, 1 in every 5 women will be raped at some point in their lives, 1 in 4 women have experienced severe physical violence by their partners, but only 28% of these cases are reported to the authorities,because of victimization and the stigma that follows, all these are bureau of justice statistics, now do you know how many of those cases are successfully prosecuted--less than 13%.

Convictions of assault and other crimes against women are woeful even with the "western laws you're chiming" not to talk of us here with our obsolete and crude judicial system. If only you know what It takes to be a woman in this society, you won't be spewing all these.

I'm unsubscribing from this issue please, it gets me too riled up!! angry embarassed

At about every hr a man is dead
The world was built harshly for men
Don't compare the plight of women to that of men pls
50% of women would not survive being a man for just a week

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Blaq Signs Endorsement With Gulder / Rape Saga: Etinosa Knocks Queency Benna (Video) / Comedian Helen Paul Looks Gorgeous In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.