Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:32 PM

Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift (31687 Views)

Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by Anyad231: 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
manneger2:
Good one
But she is looking so fat now
na her real shape be this and not all those photoshopped ones
Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by Deflames01(m): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
Lankybaby:

come see na

pictures first
Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by cinoedhunter: 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
This her hip get ear.
I think sey na only me see am... shocked
Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by Lankybaby(f): 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
Deflames01:

pictures first
why are... I don't v pics
Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by Deflames01(m): 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
Lankybaby:

why are... I don't v pics

you should na abi na ghost you be?
Re: Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift by Lankybaby(f): 6:33am On Dec 31, 2018
Deflames01:

you should na abi na ghost you be?
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Blaq Signs Endorsement With Gulder / Rape Saga: Etinosa Knocks Queency Benna (Video) / Comedian Helen Paul Looks Gorgeous In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.