Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,705 members, 7,965,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 06:13 PM

Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life (2779 Views)

Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months / I Don't Feel To Good About A Future With My Sibling / Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by Dyt(f): 2:17am On Dec 31, 2018
Funjosh:

We are thinking together grin

Yeye
grin grin grin
Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by Ishilove: 2:38am On Dec 31, 2018
This is a thread created by a MAN, not the "all women are fish brain/hoes" crew who have refused to grow up and get sense.

We still have wonderful men out there and though my oga at the top cannot read this, I want to say God bless, strengthen and keep you safe for me and our families.

God has used the men in my life as my pillars and I can sell the cloth off my back for them. They have always been there for me and though they have their own flaws (too many to even mention angry ), I wouldn't exchange them for a million dollars. No, not even a billion dollars kiss smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by hahn(m): 9:04am On Dec 31, 2018
Auladimeji1:
Who cares undecided

3 Likes

Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 31, 2018
My WIFE and my SIDE CHICK have been amazing.
They have always been there for me.
They are the best things to have happened to me.
With the help of my wife, I wish to upgrade my side chick to a wife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by hahn(m): 11:37am On Dec 31, 2018
EVILFOREST:

1 Like

Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2018
Bump
Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by Martinez19(m): 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2018
nurey:
The woman in my life is my mum, beginning of 2018 was crazy I was depressed, broke, jobless, indepted and had a failed business investment.

She stood by me and encouraged me to try again and above all she was prayerful, I lost fate in God during those times, I took her advice and put my all in what I was doing currently, divested and today I am not a millionaire but I don't beg before I eat.

Thanks mum
Do you now believe in God? It seems when things are going well, christians believe in god but when things are bad they dump God in annoyance yet they have the guts to accuse atheists of being people who abandoned God because of trauma, tragedy and unanswered prayer whereas their faith can't survive trauma and tragedy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by nurey(m): 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2018
Martinez19:
Do you now believe in God? It seems when things are going well, christians believe in god but when things are bad they dump God in annoyance yet they have the guts to accuse atheists of being people who abandoned God because of trauma, tragedy and unanswered prayer whereas their faith can't survive trauma and tragedy.

I never stopped believing there is a God, I only list fate about he answering prayers.

I am a Muslim by the way tongue
Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by sisisioge: 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2018
AllforJesus7:

But I was guided when I typed. grin

Except you want me to change guidance.

Kindly suggest a new guidance. grin grin grin

No comment...just find your own go front.
Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by Martinez19(m): 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2018
nurey:

I never stopped believing there is a God, I only list fate about he answering prayers.

I am a Muslim by the way tongue
Na so, who are deceiving? you quickly changed you "lost faith in God" to "you lost faith about him answering prayers" grin. Do you now believe he answers prayer?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
Bump
Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by nurey(m): 3:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
Martinez19:
Na so, who are deceiving? you quickly changed you "lost faith in God" to "you lost faith about him answering prayers" grin. Do you now believe he answers prayer?

God has always been answering prayers, we humans are just sometimes in a hurry. Pray not to be so down and low that your fate will be tested.

By the way I am not a religious fanatic I am a realist so I don't argue too much about religion and like the holy book says religion is voluntary not compulsory, I won't force you into my own religion but you can try to force me into yours I wish you goodluck with that.
Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by Martinez19(m): 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2018
nurey:

God has always been answering prayers, we humans are just sometimes in a hurry. Pray not to be so down and low that your fate will be tested.

By the way I am not a religious fanatic I am a realist so I don't argue too much about religion and like the holy book says religion is voluntary not compulsory, I won't force you into my own religion but you can try to force me into yours I wish you goodluck with that.
Sorry if I upset you, I was just pulling your legs. Don't take it seriously.
Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by nurey(m): 4:42pm On Dec 31, 2018
Martinez19:

you asked questions and I answered, you are safe grin

1 Like

Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by hahn(m): 10:14am On Jan 01, 2019
Martinez19:

Ogbeni write something good about a/the woman in your life and stop disturbing nurey
Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by Martinez19(m): 10:16am On Jan 01, 2019
hahn:

Ogbeni write something good about a/the woman in your life and stop disturbing nurey
grin My sister is the closest person to me. The one that knows my secrets and has been supportive at all times. My mum, is a good person that puts her children first before herself. These women are awesome.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by DrtroubleM: 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
Dyt:
People like me that are single will start thinking now
Hian

Lmao
Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by DrtroubleM: 7:18pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ishilove:
This is a thread created by a MAN, not the "all women are fish brain/hoes" crew who have refused to grow up and get sense.

We still have wonderful men out there and though my oga at the top cannot read this, I want to say God bless, strengthen and keep you safe for me and our families.

God has used the men in my life as my pillars and I can sell the cloth off my back for them. They have always been there for me and though they have their own flaws (too many to even mention angry ), I wouldn't exchange them for a million dollars. No, not even a billion dollars kiss smiley

Eyaa!
Pele..
Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by Oyindidi(f): 3:03am On Jan 02, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Can't believe you're marriedshocked
Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by Dyt(f): 3:44am On Jan 02, 2019
DrtroubleM:

Lmao

Hope you didn't fall or choke on the laughter
Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by DrtroubleM: 6:27am On Jan 02, 2019
Dyt:

Hope you didn't fall or choke on the laughter

No. Hope you didn't fart too much while pressing your phone.
Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by nuelyoyo(m): 7:08am On Jan 02, 2019
DukeNija:
My GF is AMAZING!!! Smart, Godly, Hardworking, Great Cook, Best Buddy, Humble and Overly caring and Beautiful.
I’m not exaggerating. I sometimes feel she’s too good for me. Lol
I even wonder how she copes with my arrogant, and crude ass!
Jane Bond you are the very best.
is she Nigerian?
Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by Dyt(f): 7:09am On Jan 02, 2019
DrtroubleM:

No. Hope you didn't fart too much while pressing your phone.

dont you?
Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by DrtroubleM: 8:59am On Jan 02, 2019
Dyt:

dont you?

Yes I saw Buhari. Where are you?
Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by Dyt(f): 9:48am On Jan 02, 2019
DrtroubleM:

Yes I saw Buhari. Where are you?

where i am supposed to be sire
Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by DrtroubleM: 9:55am On Jan 02, 2019
Dyt:

where i am supposed to be sire

Okay.
Still looking beautiful with your big bumbum.
Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by hahn(m): 10:01am On Jan 02, 2019
DrtroubleM:

Okay.

I hope I am going to get invited to the wedding

Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by Dyt(f): 10:15am On Jan 02, 2019
DrtroubleM:

Okay.

what nonsense
show some respect
angry angry angry angry
Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by Evangkatsoulis: 10:19am On Jan 02, 2019
Martinez19:
grin My sister is the closest person to me. The one that knows my secrets and has been supportive at all times. My mum, is a good person that puts her children first before herself. These women are awesome.

No gf @ 20+ years?
Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by DrtroubleM: 10:45am On Jan 02, 2019
Dyt:

what nonsense
show some respect
angry angry angry angry

Respect how?
It's a good thing to have a well shaped bum. Do you know how much Nicki Minaj paid to get hers
God bless your beautiful bum kiss
Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by Dyt(f): 11:20am On Jan 02, 2019
DrtroubleM:

Respect how?
It's a good thing to have a well shaped bum. Do you know how much Nicki Minaj paid to get hers
God bless your beautiful bum kiss

this is new year
i dont want to start with you
Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by stubbornman(m): 11:23am On Jan 02, 2019
Dyt:

what nonsense
show some respect
angry angry angry angry

Is it true you've got a big bumbum ..... I love big bumbum undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Kids Left And Killed In Hot Cars In Different U.S. States Same Day(Pics) / Your Reaction If Your Dad Is Like This And Pay You Surprised Visit At School / Why Do Gays Want Kids???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.