Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,871 members, 7,872,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year (46689 Views)

Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating / Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding / Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 11, 2019
Hell yeah!!
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by FlyingTOMATOE: 6:40am On Jan 11, 2019
Sometime in June

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 11, 2019
chronique:
One of those days when the hustle paid and we ate well. Had no choice than to smile...
I guess we need to get together sometime soon to discuss serious music partnership. Good meeting you. Cheers

1 Like

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Xinzu: 7:19am On Jan 11, 2019
FlyingTOMATOE:
one and only

You mean?
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by makydebbie(f): 7:22am On Jan 11, 2019
Xinzu:

You mean?
Charley you still dey?
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Xinzu: 7:28am On Jan 11, 2019
makydebbie:
Charley you still dey?

Lol, low-key things these days.
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by makydebbie(f): 7:29am On Jan 11, 2019
Xinzu:

Lol, low-key things these days.

Yea. It's better jare.
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Xinzu: 7:31am On Jan 11, 2019
makydebbie:

Yea. It's better jare.

How've you been
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by makydebbie(f): 7:33am On Jan 11, 2019
Xinzu:

How've you been

I've been good, God's grace has been sufficient.
Busy mostly. School, work and side activities.
You?
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Xinzu: 7:43am On Jan 11, 2019
makydebbie:

I've been good, God's grace has been sufficient.
Busy mostly. School, work and side activities.
You?

I'm doing fine, i guess. Managing Nigeria's shitty economy. I changed locales though, living and working in Lagos now.
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Jacqueline22(f): 7:53am On Jan 11, 2019
You guys are fine sha
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by makydebbie(f): 7:55am On Jan 11, 2019
Xinzu:

I'm doing fine, i guess. Managing Nigeria's shitty economy. I changed locales though, living and working in Lagos now.
Awwn
If not anything, I like the way things are cheap in Nigeria and the busy nature there.
Lol, where in lagos?
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Rextizzle(m): 8:26am On Jan 11, 2019
makydebbie:
Charley you still dey?
Oloriburuku, omo charcoal. grin
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Rextizzle(m): 8:27am On Jan 11, 2019
Jacqueline22:
You guys are fine sha
Nah dat yahoo boy still dey bang you
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Jacqueline22(f): 9:17am On Jan 11, 2019
Rextizzle:
Nah dat yahoo boy still dey bang you

Yes sir
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Rextizzle(m): 9:19am On Jan 11, 2019
Jacqueline22:

Yes sir
Hope say him never use your destiny grin
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by StrawberryGloss(f): 9:30am On Jan 11, 2019
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by funtomiee(f): 9:32am On Jan 11, 2019
hope am not late

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Xinzu: 12:05pm On Jan 11, 2019
makydebbie:
Awwn
If not anything, I like the way things are cheap in Nigeria and the busy nature there.
Lol, where in lagos?

Things are cheap? Where exactly do you shop? lol!

Falomo, Ikoyi.
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Xinzu: 12:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
funtomiee:
hope am not late

No, you're not! Looking cute too wink
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by makydebbie(f): 12:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
Xinzu:

Things are cheap? Where exactly do you shop? lol!

Falomo, Ikoyi.

If you think things are expensive in Nigeria, come to Accra and cry. grin

Oh okay, congratulations then.
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by daviesblaze(m): 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2019
funtomiee:
hope am not late

Trying to Push out hips where there is not sad sad

Kwantinue, May God give you nyash this 2019 grin grin
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Bloooody(m): 2:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
funtomiee:
hope am not late
I will like to Fvck you in your anus.
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by okrikaboi: 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
Bloooody:

I will like to Fvck you in your anus.
Demented earthling just my type of guy(not sexually) check my profile I have something that may amuse you
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by missyge(f): 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2019
Seandisputed:

Sister Agnes pastor said when coming for evening service don't forget to bring the anointing oil along.
lol
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by rame18(f): 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
For a few seconds.
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2019
rame18:
For a few seconds.
smileysmiley
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by rame18(f): 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
[quote author=DanDeeBoss post=75143081]smileysmiley[/quote

What happened??]
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
[quote author=rame18 post=75143182][/quote] Me think say you wan post your pic na....
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by rame18(f): 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Me think say you wan post your pic na....

I did o, few seconds I comot am
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
rame18:

I did o, few seconds I comot am
Okay
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by rame18(f): 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
Dandeeboss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out / Photos Of Twin Sisters Who Got Married On The Same Day To Their Sweethearts / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Doctors - Samuel And Atinuke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.