Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:47 AM

End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year (47017 Views)

Men Share Their Experience On How Their Gbola Almost Ruined Their Life / Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating / Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by rame18(f): 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Okay

grin
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
rame18:
Dandeeboss
Wow!!!! Beautiful smileysmileysmiley Thanks,take it off
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2019
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by funtomiee(f): 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
daviesblaze:

Trying to Push out hips where there is not sad sad

Kwantinue, May God give you nyash this 2019 grin grin

yeye who told you... am naturally endowed ok so na pose i pose not forcing anything
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by funtomiee(f): 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
Xinzu:

No, you're not! Looking cute too wink

awwn thanks
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by funtomiee(f): 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2019
Bloooody:

I will like to Fvck you in your anus.
omo ale jatijati.... shebi you get mama oloshi aba teni je
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Bloooody(m): 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
funtomiee:

What does this have to do with her?
Gimme your number
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by funtomiee(f): 9:07am On Feb 01, 2019
Bloooody:

What does this have to do with her?
Gimme your number
for what? so you can comma Bleep my anus abi? ese oo
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Rosay15(f): 10:22am On Feb 01, 2019
quisera:
happy new year
...cute... D dimple thou kiss
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by daviesblaze(m): 11:30am On Feb 01, 2019
funtomiee:

yeye who told you... am naturally endowed ok so na pose i pose not forcing anything

If you call what i saw in your dp endowment,

then baby you should be sued for gross misplacement of grammatical expression cool
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by IamPlato(m): 11:32am On Feb 01, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Wow!!!! Beautiful smileysmileysmiley Thanks,take it off
why Did You Ask Her To Take It Off undecided
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Rosay15(f): 11:47am On Feb 01, 2019
lefulefu:

i don first drop am yesterday nau cheesy
oya see am here cheesy
happy new year debbie wink
... You're cute... That smile thou kiss

1 Like

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:57am On Feb 01, 2019
IamPlato:
why Did You Ask Her To Take It Off undecided
Coz she posted it just for me to see.... You can ask her if you want to see it too.. undecidedundecided
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Bloooody(m): 11:58am On Feb 01, 2019
funtomiee:

for what? so you can comma Bleep my anus abi? ese oo
There's nothing wrong if I Bleep your anus.
It's pleasure
Just gimme your nunber
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by IamPlato(m): 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Coz she posted it just for me to see.... You can ask her if you want to see it too.. undecidedundecided
na This Kind Thing De Make Me Bite People undecided
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2019
IamPlato:
na This Kind Thing De Make Me Bite People undecided
Lol...grin, Na me ask her,daz why you see say she mention me, she been no wan post before. No bite me .. cheesy
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by IamPlato(m): 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Lol...grin, Na me ask her,daz why you see say she mention me, she been no wan post before. No bite me .. cheesy
alright Bro. I No Bite Again
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by IamPlato(m): 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
rame18:

grin
where Is The Picture
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by funtomiee(f): 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2019
daviesblaze:

If you call what i saw in your dp endowment,

then baby you should be sued for gross misplacement of grammatical expression cool

lol you have not seen me in person
you only saw my front view not my back
so dont judge when you are not sure of what you dont know
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2019
Rosay15:
... You're cute... That smile thou kiss
thanks wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by ImaIma1(f): 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
lefulefu:

i don first drop am yesterday nau cheesy
oya see am here cheesy
happy new year debbie wink

So na my lefu fine like this
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
ImaIma1:

So na my lefu fine like this
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin no flatter me jor grin grin grin grin grin
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by rame18(f): 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
IamPlato:
where Is The Picture

See the pics o

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:45pm On Feb 01, 2019
rame18:

See the pics o
cheesycheesyundecided
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by rame18(f): 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
cheesycheesyundecided

What happened??
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
rame18:

What happened??
How have you been?? So na your leg be that smiley
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Rextizz(m): 6:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
funtomiee:
Shaygiya.
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Rextizz(m): 6:51pm On Feb 01, 2019
rame18:

See the pics o
No be hairy yams I dey see so
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by rame18(f): 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
How have you been?? So na your leg be that smiley

Na the thing when I d take waka be that o.
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by rame18(f): 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
Rextizz:
No be hairy yams I dey see so

The yam wen dey your kitchen DON loss
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2019
rame18:

Na the thing when I d take waka be that o.
Okay... Good, Yours is better... I no get body, I am a ghost
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by rame18(f): 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Okay... Good, Yours is better... I no get body, I am a ghost

Lol! Just big from the waist down.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate / Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! / He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.