Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,142 members, 7,890,853 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:00 PM

Please Help A Brother! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Brother! (310 Views)

My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother / Please Help A Nairalander / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Brother! by Penocruize: 4:01pm On Dec 31, 2018
Hello nairalanders, I know this might not be the perfect place to post this, please forgive me!

I've been trying the best I can to keep a good head on my shoulder, making sure I put the Best I can to make sure I use every day of my life to good use but life has not been rosy for me and my family, I'm a hustler and a footballer, an offer came through some few days ago about a competition coming up, there is this man who normally watch football players play matches organise by him and pick the top 10 players after the match, i've missed training for almost 3weeks now due to lack of shoe to wear. without wasting too much of your time all I need is a "FOOTBALL BOOT", I heard the man sometimes connect some players to Europe and other national league associate. I'm a good football player, I mean a very good footballer, am not over hyping or proud of myself but when I say I'm a footballer I really mean it for real, I play to the best of my ability. I think this is an opportunity to showcase myself to the outer world and boost my confidence in bringing my football career into reality. I know this might be irrelevant to you, but this is my dream, this is what I live for.......help a brother please....... Just a football boot! I'll appreciate even a USED one if you don't mind!

God bless you!

(1) (Reply)

The Basic Foundation Of Every Relationship (marriage) / Valentine's Day: Nigeria Guy That Surprise His Girlfriend With 30M Worth Of Car / Divine Timing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.