Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,965 members, 7,949,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

Anyone With Latest Info On The Couples In Uk That Delivered A White Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anyone With Latest Info On The Couples In Uk That Delivered A White Baby (662 Views)

Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) / Another Nigerian Couple Delivers White Baby / Doctor Explain How Black Nigerian Couple Give Birth To White Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With Latest Info On The Couples In Uk That Delivered A White Baby by chiozor: 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2010
curious undecided
Re: Anyone With Latest Info On The Couples In Uk That Delivered A White Baby by 1105(f): 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2010
and they lived happily ever after~
Re: Anyone With Latest Info On The Couples In Uk That Delivered A White Baby by 5p1naz(m): 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2010
google it
Re: Anyone With Latest Info On The Couples In Uk That Delivered A White Baby by henmag: 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2010
please il like to know how long it takes for an epassport to be ready in london n also i applied n paid online for d epassport but i was not given an interview date, what do i do?? thx
Re: Anyone With Latest Info On The Couples In Uk That Delivered A White Baby by 1105(f): 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2010
^^
U mean in london or in nigeria
Re: Anyone With Latest Info On The Couples In Uk That Delivered A White Baby by luka1981(m): 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2010
henmag:

please il like to know how long it takes for an epassport to be ready in london n also i applied n paid online for d epassport but i was not given an interview date, what do i do?? thx.

you can move your question to travelling section, but my advise is that you call the embassy through phone and get an appointment for your interview and fingerprint, after the finger-print, you wait for one month for collection. that is if Nigerian embassy in England is not corrupt like that of  in iItaly otherwise you have to bribe to get appointment.[quote][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

How To Get In Contact With Austrian Embasy In Abuja / We Never Know How High We Are Till We Are Called To Rise; / Religion In Igbo Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.