Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,270 members, 7,887,789 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:50 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (354984 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 10:08am On Sep 26, 2019
May be i sshould close this shop jeje. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 10:22am On Sep 26, 2019
Babe let's start parking the available juice. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 10:25am On Sep 26, 2019
Cad ose cool cool cool cool cool cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 10:27am On Sep 26, 2019
Sanwoolu grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 10:31am On Sep 26, 2019
Thank you for coming to this party.

We recognise your presence grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 10:39am On Sep 26, 2019
Stew everywhere shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I hoped everyone got a share and i hoped[b] cameroon pepper[/b] is not too much in yours.

All trade closed with grumbs on the table.....THANK GOD

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by blackman007: 10:49am On Sep 26, 2019
priceaction:

Great that you have undergone the first stage, i will advice you still re-read the babypips at intervals. As per imarketlive, i see them as pyramid scheme selling software company with lots of controversial and negative reviews than trading and making money from it as well . Again, you wont pay only that amount, you will end up paying more because its operating like a funnel sale.
What type of trader do you think you can be? day trader or a swing or scalper? That will depend on your free time you think you can devote to trade.

Go to forexfactory follow some popular trades related to the type of traders you want.
you can go to https://www.forexstrategiesresources.com/ and see what popular system or strategies you can use.
You can also go to https://worldwide-invest.org/ , join, and access some of the popular of both system and trading methods in blackmarket free of charge. a you might learn many things there. Dont forget to start your trading journey by demo trading and test running your system. Gradually you will learn basic stuffs and work on your self. Good luck.

Thank you sir, for your help, please sir I want to ask if trend trading strategy or break of trendline strategy is the same.... inputs from other bosses are also welcome..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 11:09am On Sep 26, 2019
It's painful that i didn't invite this guy for the party !!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

What am I thinking.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by myseyf(m): 11:15am On Sep 26, 2019
Experience traders. I want to fund my hotforex account which is in dollar, can I use my Nigerian bank (naira) master card to fransfer funds into the account? Or should I open a domiciliary account?
Please how should I go about it. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Edd1e(m): 11:36am On Sep 26, 2019
blackman007:

Thank you sir, for your help, please sir I want to ask if trend trading strategy or break of trendline strategy is the same.... inputs from other bosses are also welcome..

Just take your time and learn. Do not rush into this. A break of trendline can signify a trend change or not. Trend trading is just a kind of trading style
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Edd1e(m): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2019
myseyf:
Experience traders. I want to fund my hotforex account which is in dollar, can I use my Nigerian bank (naira) master card to fransfer funds into the account? Or should I open a domiciliary account?

You don't need a domiciliary account, you can use your cards as well as direct bank transfer with your naira account. All funding types are in the funding page.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2019
I would have said may be this guy wants to get involved at all cost

But

The coast down is not too clear and there's a nice gap in WK tf?

Ooba:
It's painful that i didn't invite this guy for the party !!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

What am I thinking.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2019
myseyf:

Please don't use your card, rather use the Bank transfer option.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by ekesoft(m): 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2019
alphaNomega:

why if I may ask?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by myseyf(m): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2019
Edd1e:

You don't need a domiciliary account, you can use your cards as well as direct bank transfer with your naira account. All funding types are in the funding page.
Thank you Eddie

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2019
ekesoft:
why if I may ask?

If you do not place a withdrawal from your forex account within 90 days after using your MasterCard, you will have time getting your money out. The bank wire option does not have this limitation. Some dodgy brokers would accept your first deposit via card and decline to honour your withdrawal through the same option.

If you are in this for the long term, Bank wire is the best. If you want to quickly fund your live account and trade, fell free to use the card.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by myseyf(m): 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2019
alphaNomega:

OK. Thank you so much.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by harizonal123(m): 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2019
myseyf:
The best is option is local bank deposit. Call their agent here in Nigeria they will assist you with deposits and withdraws. Easy as ABC!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by blackman007: 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2019
Edd1e:

Just take your time and learn. Do not rush into this. A break of trendline can signify a trend change or not. Trend trading is just a kind of trading style

Thanks sir, please I’ll want you to lay more emphasis on this...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2019
Fxwarrior:
GbpJpy sellstop at 133.00
Stoploss at 134.00
Target 130.00

GbpNzd sellstop at 1.9650
Stoploss at 1.9750
Target at 1.9300

GbpAud sellstop at 1.8300
Stoploss at 1.8400
Target at 1.8050
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Opengates(m): 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2019
Great results...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2019
AwesomeDuru:
Thanks to all the bosses in the house for helping we the newbies out in the little way you can. I started learning on babypips about two months ago, I have completed babypips school (yes, I was that patient and I studied hard), I headed to forexfactory where I started trying out some systems under 'trading systems section', I have now found one which involves using just Fibonacci and the Stochastic Oscillator and I have been demo trading this system for days now and I must say it looks really good. Right from my days on babypips, I have always loved the Fibonacci Retracements so you can imagine my excitement when I found this system.

I know I don't know anything yet but I'm fully determined to learn. I pledge not to go live until I have an outstanding level of confidence and profitability with my demo practice. I know and accept that trades won't always go my way hence there are bound to be losses. I plan to minimise these losses through proper money management and risk to ratio setups. I won't be greedy, I will be patient always, and I will learn to look at the bigger picture.

I have tried really. I know I have. It's not easy to learn forex from scratch without an expert holding your hands. Prior to the 2 months I got committed to learning it, I would always come to this thread and read about Bulls, Bears, etc, and I would get very angry that I didn't know anything at all about any of the things being said. Look where I am now. I hope to be as meticulous as Currentprice, as confident as Tunderr (my personal favourite, I actually went through all her nairaland posts and most of them are on Forex),and to help newbies with the little I know just as Pinbar helped me understand Priceaction.

I'm ever loyal to everyone. And I will ask questions from time to time, most of which will be stupid, but please those who know should take out their time to help anyway they can. If you're in Nigeria and you're not tired of going to bed each day on an empty belly, then there's something seriously wrong with you. There's my pitch. Happy pipping everyone.

Tunderr, will you be kind as to post the link to the system you talked about on the earlier thread? Thanks so much
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by tundeontop: 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2019
Can I find a genuine Forex trading seminar in Abuja? Please I want to learn Forex..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 6:44am On Sep 27, 2019
Fxwarrior:
GbpJpy sellstop at 133.00
Stoploss at 134.00
Target 130.00

GbpNzd sellstop at 1.9650
Stoploss at 1.9750
Target at 1.9300

GbpAud sellstop at 1.8300
Stoploss at 1.8400
Target at 1.8050

I have fulfilled my promise. All trades should be closed now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 6:46am On Sep 27, 2019
For those that want genuine paid signal alerts. Contact me. Highly subsidised.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 6:53am On Sep 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by ekesoft(m): 7:02am On Sep 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 7:18am On Sep 27, 2019
pls the veterans in the house, i want to find out if a trading competition has been organized here before and how did it go? because i think it will be a good way to keep the thread quite active and help alot of trader here learn. just a thought so what do you guys think? smiley

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 8:18am On Sep 27, 2019
This guy. im jealous ooo.

clearing 700 pips 900pips 1200pips

Lord when sad

Fxwarrior:

I have fulfilled my promise. All trades should be closed now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 9:04am On Sep 27, 2019
Ooba:
This guy. im jealous ooo.

clearing 700 pips 900pips 1200pips

Lord when sad

i follow him on GJ cos am interested in the pair but i can tell u GJ has not been going his way for two week now. i can't say on the other pair sha

if na lie he can verify with picture

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 9:08am On Sep 27, 2019
shocked shocked shocked cool

currentprice:

i follow him on GJ cos am interested in the pair but i can tell u GJ has not been going his way for two week now. i can't say on the other pair sha

if na lie he can verify with picture

grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 9:09am On Sep 27, 2019
and for GJ traders... the pair is now on important levels at d moment. buying from here will do good than bad

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.