Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,266 members, 7,887,773 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:40 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (354965 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 9:13am On Sep 27, 2019
it touched and rejected the levels yesterday. and currently she is doing retesting....

worth d risk if u trade it with SL below the levels

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 9:15am On Sep 27, 2019
^
^^
if any real breaks happen close trade and follow the trend

Goodluck

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 9:16am On Sep 27, 2019
i am buying oil

Cc. Longlife20

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 9:31am On Sep 27, 2019
grin grin grin

you can imagine how painful this was.

I was in sell and my village people closed those two trades and I just checked ans saw stew everywhere.

It can pain shha

currentprice:
and for GJ traders... the pair is now on important levels at d moment. buying from here will do good than bad

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by SayDeeJay: 9:31am On Sep 27, 2019
Weldone Ooba
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 27, 2019
Ooba:
This guy. im jealous ooo.

clearing 700 pips 900pips 1200pips

Lord when sad

Never believe anything you see my brother, the market is full of jackals both small (some other traders that want to feed on other innocent and new traders) and big ones (the brokers and other financial institutions that manipulate data and charts). Believe only in what you trade and others from third parties verified sources. Non of the 3 trades he called, I repeat non of the trades he proposed has reached tp. Geppy is still far from tp about, 250pips far, it just moved by around 50pips , same as gbnzd just moved about halfway and then same as the third that just start to move half way and has over 100 pips to complete. I don't know why he just trying to play smarter than the market which brings the questions about credibility of even the entry. Unless he proves otherwise, and show his own correct charts, then I will retract this statement. And you should know the motives behind that , expecting people like you that hype such posts without verifications to contact him for subsidized signals. New fellas need to be careful, this is desperation at its peak.
You can see what theyoda has been posting, his possible entries and his tp updates when he reached. He is trading long term and swing trades and using pivot points. Infact I have to search through his posts to see his indicator and he was not selfish, he shared the source. I may not need the indi, but I went through the source to learn one or two things on the thread. He is doing fantastic job and do update just like you. So believe in yourself and grow your system rather than getting distracted by numbers of bogus claims.

8 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by ekesoft(m): 9:52am On Sep 27, 2019
currentprice:
and for GJ traders... the pair is now on important levels at d moment. buying from here will do good than bad

grin grin grin grin
sir please how do you spot these important levels.. � �....

Sent you a mail...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by longlife20: 10:03am On Sep 27, 2019
currentprice:

grin grin grin grin

I think gbp/aud should be a buy, especially because it is sure they will cut rate with 25 basis points on Tuesday next week.

@currentprice, what is ur update on usoil
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 27, 2019
believe in yourself and grow your system rather than getting distracted by numbers of bogus claims posted here.

my 5 cent.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 10:27am On Sep 27, 2019
Thanks. I'm actually comfortable with my system anyway.

I'm not really new to this stuff sha

priceaction:

Never believe anything you see my brother, the market is full of jackals both small (some other traders that want to feed on other innocent and new traders) and big ones (the brokers and other financial institutions that manipulate data and charts). Believe only in what you trade and others from third parties verified sources. Non of the 3 trades he called, I repeat non of the trades he proposed has reached tp. Geppy is still far from tp about, 250pips far, it just moved by around 50pips , same as gbnzd just moved about halfway and then same as the third that just start to move half way and has over 100 pips to complete. I don't know why he just trying to play smarter than the market which brings the questions about credibility of even the entry. Unless he proves otherwise, and show his own correct charts, then I will retract this statement. And you should know the motives behind that , expecting people like you that hype such posts without verifications to contact him for subsidized signals. New fellas need to be careful, this is desperation at its peak.
You can see what theyoda has been posting, his possible entries and his tp updates when he reached. He is trading long term and swing trades and using pivot points. Infact I have to search through his posts to see his indicator and he was not selfish, he shared the source. I may not need the indi, but I went through the source to learn one or two things on the thread. He is doing fantastic job and do update just like you. So believe in yourself and grow your system rather than getting distracted by numbers of bogus claims.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 10:31am On Sep 27, 2019
Thanks.

Im just kidding anyway.

I'm not really new to this stuff sha

priceaction:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by longlife20: 10:33am On Sep 27, 2019
currentprice:
i am buying oil

Cc. Longlife20

grin grin grin

Thanks, I just saw it now

Cc. Current price, hope u have close the trade, there is serious reversal in Usoil
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 10:35am On Sep 27, 2019
Thanks.

I'm not really new to in this biz sha!!!!!!

Just kidding

priceaction:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 27, 2019
Ooba:
Thanks.

I'm not really new to in this biz sha!!!!!!

Just kidding

Great to know but majorly directed to our new traders that need to be careful.
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 11:59am On Sep 27, 2019
currentprice:

grin grin grin grin

currentprice:
it touched and rejected the levels yesterday. and currently she is doing retesting....

worth d risk if u trade it with SL below the levels

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by akandi4u(m): 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
guys, could this be the best forex Expert indicator out there? [https://www.fiverr.com/share/WaQBx][/url]https://www.fiverr.com/share/WaQBx

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by longlife20: 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2019
Cc: Curent price, I am planning to buy oil now,
My stop loss is 55.20,
My target is 100 pips.
What did you think?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
Fxwarrior:
For those that want genuine paid signal alerts. Contact me. Highly subsidised.
I knew something like this would come up(PAID SIGNALS) . Then, BOLU wanted to have my head cut off. I don't expect anyone here to advertise any paid signal. What do u need newbies money for when u r making "THOUSAND OF PIPS " every week? Kudos to d other pple here who r contributing positively FOR FREE.
What more can I say?

8 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
TheYoda:
The trade I’m looking to take this week.
Sell - Gbpusd , Usdcad , Euraud , Audnzd.
Buy - Eurgbp , Nzdcad.

TheYoda:
gbpnzd sell added to watch-list
BEFORE

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
AFTER

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
USDCAD..
Possible trade for next week.
Price broke the support at 1.32350. So we are likely going to see a retracement by next week for more sells.

Ps. Will be posting update on some of the trades I posted here over the weekend.
Wishing everyone a beautiful weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
I swear, USDCAD is a mad bleeping pair!
Just 10mins of leaving the computer to the room, 80pips wiped out!

Disregard the chart above, wouldnt be touching it next week!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
PIPnator10:

Dude! It moved exactly as you illustrated, a bullish retracement to the previous support first. We have to watch for the continuation, although experience has shown that rapid retracements like this are not reliable signals. A gradual stepwise one like what is happening on GBPUSD is more ideal.

Take it easy, you will get your pips back.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
Nator, you need to repair your laptop's screen. its bleeping ink already by the left side. 2 different places. shocked shocked shocked shocked

PIPnator10:

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
alphaNomega:

Dude! It moved exactly as you illustrated, a bullish retracement to the previous support first. We have to watch for the continuation, although experience has shown that rapid retracements like this are not reliable signals. A gradual stepwise one like what is happening on GBPUSD is more ideal.

Take it easy, you will get your pips back.

Check properly, those are 2 different time frames.
4hrs and 15mins respectively.

Though still on the trade but im not worried about it.
I'm done for the week, actually thought I was gonna leave that trade over the weekend.
USDCAD sell and CADJPY buy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ooba:
Nator, you need to repair your laptop's screen. its bleeping ink already by the left side. 2 different places. shocked shocked shocked shocked

I see what you did there.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
PIPnator10:

Check properly, those are 2 different time frames.
4hrs and 15mins respectively.

Though still on the trade but im not worried about it.
I'm done for the week, actually thought I was gonna leave that trade over the weekend.
USDCAD sell and CADJPY buy.

If you are in green, you might close your trades and prepare for next week. Never can predict what would happen over the weekend.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ooba:

grin grin.. Nothing is wrong with the laptop. What you refer to as "bleeping ink" is a covering for the trade ticket and lot size.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
Please tell me the risk. I don't do that so i can be doing it too.

PIPnator10:

grin grin.. Nothing is wrong with the laptop. What you refer to as "bleeping ink" is a covering for the trade ticket and lot size.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ooba:
Please tell me the risk. I don't do that so i can be doing it too.

I'm not too sure I understand what you mean here but maybe this..
It's an indicator to show on screen how much you are making per trade both in currency term and pips, the percentage to your account, spread (so you monitor your brokers spread, know when the spread is OK to open a position) and also, timing for the next candle open.
I have a screen shot of it below. If you need it, just type in Show_pips into google and you can download from there.
It's been very helpful to me.

**I do like your trading. Pure price action.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
Thank you chief.

What i'm saying is this, you said you covered a ticket and something . So, i'm asking why did you cover the tick is their a risk in showing it publicly?

PIPnator10:

I'm not too sure I understand what you mean here but maybe this..
It's an indicator to show on screen how much you are making per trade both in currency term and pips, the percentage to your account, spread (so you monitor your brokers spread, know when the spread is OK to open a position) and also, timing for the next candle open.
I have a screen shot of it below. If you need it, just type in Show_pips into google and you can download from there.
It's been very helpful to me.

**I do like your trading. Pure price action.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by longlife20: 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2019
Oil has finally wipe out all the last week gain, back to the level it end two weeks ago.

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.