Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,086 members, 7,887,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:32 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (354865 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Roh50(f): 11:56am On Apr 26, 2019
redsox11:
Register with myfxbook and hook your account up with them. It's not like they will give you investment though.

Go back few pages, where and how to get investors and track record is needed.

Thanks but where do we go back few pages, I don't understand that part
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AK284(m): 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2019
currentprice:

Yes except i notice a grave robber oppotunity with minimum risk on currency

grin grin grin

I pray I can concentrate on two pairs pere,(gold&USD/ZAR), my trading will have improved wella

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by steveblue: 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
Promises40:
hi everyone pls I want to start trading forex what tools do I need to become successful

Hi i can help you with some tools to start with trading with successfully kindly send me a mail from my signature
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by SayDeeJay: 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2019
currentprice:
for oyel traders, it time to SELL Oyel . oyel at important resistance levels.

don't afraid to sell now with atleat 100pips SL

grin

The way you have captured "oyel" is fearful Sir.
I join my colleague to salute!

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Benqozenero(m): 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
@infofirst,
#my$100demo Account update.
Shop Closed for the week.
Ongoing trades would be carried over into the weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2019
infofirst:
Humm... All these coming up. Bro Tom. Your reputation get as he be o. Can you @Tom29 @ Truest get a reputable nairalander that know you in real life to come and testify to all of your claims as per struggles and the likes. There are a bunch that truly need help out there. We should give with wisdom.
Am withdrawing the token I promised you o through email until you can fulfill the above within reasonable time.

frankly I don't know anyone offline on dis platform. but one tin is certain am not forming dis up.

I really wish Ogboraph can crawl out & say something about my fund.

I have transacted with some nairalander & d only guy I know offline is no where to be found in real life & last posted many years ago. he told Mr then he was banned for going tribal or so
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by collitexnaira(m): 6:13pm On Apr 26, 2019
infofirst:
@collitexnaira @Benqozenero. How market this week? Am expecting a highly positive outcome.

@all guess we are having a good time in the market again gradually. My gu did good thou shy of my level by some pips to. No more selling but waiting to be sure the bull are in to join.

Boss, this week ended with a positive result. Though not much profit was made.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
@Benqozenero and @collitexnaira. I will be dropping some comments below to frown at you and to guide you as well. There will be questions. Try and answer the ones you can
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by collitexnaira(m): 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
To all experienced traders, I want to ask a question.
We all noticed how the market moved smoothly this week, even the crucial levels such as support nd resistant levels, Including demand and supply zones were all respected by the price, Unlike last week and the week before it, price movement was totally irregular, those support and resistance levels doesn't have any impact on the market, even chart patterns wasn't effective. This even made me to start doubting my strategy.

My question is why does the market act the way it acted last week and the week before it.

My second question is, how often does the market act like that

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
https://www.learntotradethemarket.com/forex-trading-strategies/how-analyze-price-action-clean-charts

You both need to visit this link to understand how to analyze charts which will help you to fully understand how to identify support and resistance. Kindly note that support and resistance are not exact price. They are zones. Practice overtime will make you a master at it. Even the writer of the link above, I have followed him for years. He usually dropped weekly trade set up. I have seen his levels respected and slightly missed. So there is no perfect one and the fact that am calling your attention to all of these does not mean you can not do it better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by collitexnaira(m): 6:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
infofirst:
@Benqozenero and @collitexnaira. I will be dropping some comments below to frown at you and to guide you as well. There will be questions. Try and answer the ones you can

OK boss, patiently waiting for the questions
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2019
infofirst:

You both performed well below expectations this week. I deliberately wrote the long epistle last Friday because of both of you. And I used gu as example. If you had trade only gu. You should have made Atleast 50pips in a trade. You did not trade it and it's alright but the ones you trade. You were not consistent with the trade results posted....i am writing randomly as the thought comes to mind. I hope you are able to gather all the pieces together when am done and ask questions too.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2019
infofirst:

You both performed well below expectation this week. I deliberately wrote the long epistle last Friday because of both of you. And I used gu as example. If you had trade only gu. You should have made Atleast 50pips in a trade. You did not trade it and it's alright but the ones you trade. You were not consistent with the trade results posted....i am writing randomly as the thought comes to mind. I hope you are able to gather all the pieces together when a done and ask questions too.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2019
collitexnaira:
To all experienced traders, I want to ask a question.
We all noticed how the market moved smoothly this week, even the crucial levels such as support nd resistant levels, Including demand and supply zones were all respected by the price, Unlike last week and the week before it, price movement was totally irregular, those support and resistance levels doesn't have any impact on the market, even chart patterns wasn't effective. This even made me to start doubting my strategy.

My question is why does the market act the way it acted last week and the week before it.

My second question is, how often does the market act like that

One of the likely reason might be because of the bank holidays around. But then on some occasions too, Mr market usually take a break to relax just as we human do relax too.
The frequency of occurence of such can not be predicted accurately but it does happen from time to time. Those moments usually helped to train a trader patience.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 6:52pm On Apr 26, 2019
Questions.... What are your strategies? What do you look out for before entering or exiting a trade? Do you trade with indicators?

@Benqozenero... Even before looking at your trade, I could see USD is pose for a bear next week. So your trade thst you are keeping over the weekend should pay more and the question... Why did you sell the uj? What did you see that prompted your decision? What is your tp? Why did you set such tp?

Am asking these questions and writing all of these because I felt you are not learning enough. Close to eight weeks of the demo challenge and considering that two people got prize. I expected you to be much more motivated and not come with the results am seeing. Now we have another four weeks. I want to try my best to avoid what happe. To @AwesomeDuru to happen so soon. So am challenging you to wake up. Think, restrategize, learn, unlearn. Common on. You can do much better.
We spent so much years learning because most of the people that claimed to know and teaching us do not know.
I know you got commitments but you got to sacrifice more.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by collitexnaira(m): 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2019
infofirst:

One of the likely reason might be because of the bank holidays around. But then on some occasions too, Mr market usually take a break to relax just as we human do relax too.
The frequency of occurence of such can not be predicted accurately but it does happen from time to time. Those moments usually helped to train a trader patience.

Thanks for the response sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by collitexnaira(m): 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
infofirst:
https://www.learntotradethemarket.com/forex-trading-strategies/how-analyze-price-action-clean-charts

You both need to visit this link to understand how to analyze charts which will help you to fully understand how to identify support and resistance. Kindly note that support and resistance are not exact price. They are zones. Practice overtime will make you a master at it. Even the writer of the link above, I have followed him for years. He usually dropped weekly trade set up. I have seen his levels respected and slightly missed. So there is no perfect one and the fact that am calling your attention to all of these does not mean you can not do it better.

I will definitely go through the link this weekend

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2019
This week is done. Sit, relax. Ask your self.... Appraize your Performance for the week. What did you do right? What did you miss? What are you expecting from Monday? What showed up by Friday? What did you learn?

The new week. Scan pairs, identify significant levels to trade and as an example again... I will not buy USD next week. Almost all the USD pairs are showing strength against USD. So do your own study too and map out something before market open.
I do not want to see red of 15 or 20 pips only for market to move in your direction. If you can not wait to see +100 pips at once. It's okay. You can take +20 pips and renter. It's allowed as long you understand how to do. I do that too. It's sign of fear or anxiety when you close out few reds repeatedly only for market to go your direction.

Men... Wake up. If some people can. You can too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by collitexnaira(m): 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
infofirst:
Questions.... What are your strategies? What do you look out for before entering or exiting a trade? Do you trade with indicators?

@Benqozenero... Even before looking at your trade, I could see USD is pose for a bear next week. So your trade thst you are keeping over the weekend should pay more and the question... Why did you sell the uj? What did you see that prompted your decision? What is your tp? Why did you set such tp?

Am asking these questions and writing all of these because I felt you are not learning enough. Close to eight weeks of the demo challenge and considering that two people got prize. I expected you to be much more motivated and not come with the results am seeing. Now we have another four weeks. I want to try my best to avoid what happe. To @AwesomeDuru to happen so soon. So am challenging you to wake up. Think, restrategize, learn, unlearn. Common on. You can do much better.
We spent so much years learning because most of the people that claimed to know and teaching us do not know.
I know you got commitments but you got to sacrifice more.

I trade swings, mainly reversals. I look out for when price will hit the support or resistance level on daily time frame or when it will hit a descending or ascending trend line. Once price get to any of those zones on daily time frame, i switch to 4hrs times frame to look out for price patterns signifying reversal, such as head and shoulder, double tops and divergence.
After all that have been met, I also use an EMA to support my confirmation. I only take trades when price have crossed the EMA.

Before now, i always set my TP at the next swing of that pair, during which price would have retraced severally and still continue in the direction i entered. Sometimes it will take like four days to hit the TP. But due to recent occurrence whereby price will retrace and won't return to the direction of the swing which i entered, I now take my TP at the next support or resistance level which price will hit before retracing. After taking my profit, I wait for price to cross that level, then i will re-enter the trade again till it hit the next support or resistance level.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Benqozenero(m): 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
infofirst:
This week is done. Sit, relax. Ask your self.... Appraize your Performance for the week. What did you do right? What did you miss? What are you expecting from Monday? What showed up by Friday? What did you learn?

The new week. Scan pairs, identify significant levels to trade and as an example again... I will not buy USD next week. Almost all the USD pairs are showing strength against USD. So do your own study too and map out something before market open.
I do not want to see red of 15 or 20 pips only for market to move in your direction. If you can not wait to see +100 pips at once. It's okay. You can take +20 pips and renter. It's allowed as long you understand how to do. I do that too. It's sign of fear or anxiety when you close out few reds repeatedly only for market to go your direction.

Men... Wake up. If some people can. You can too.
collitexnaira:

Thanks for the response sir

Thanks Boss @infofirst for your suggestions and the time taken to address some pressing issues.

To answer the questions you raised;

*do I use indicator? No really, I use mt4 Zigzag only.
* What determined my Usdjpy entry? I used elliotwave termination extension Pattern. (an old trick I normally use whenever i must make a weekly trade/Report and no ongoing trade from my real Signal as a result of no signal or pendin order not picked).

What my real Signal or ideal way of trading? I trade Hamonic Pattern in relation to Support/Resistance of strictly AudUsd and NzdUsd price Correlation.
Not usually interested in trading other pairs because I can make a killing Trading Audusd and NzdUsd Correlation risking very little. I hold the position for like a week and swing on getting opposite signal.
I can actually double an account in just 2 trades risking only 5% capital. its my trading weapon and strength actually but the thing is the signal come like ones in two weeks and sometimes my order may not be picked. This is what I have suffered recently that made me to force trades (All my trades on this demo account has been forced trades) since I must Report weekly.

I feel disappointed I have not been able to show you this because of impatience and pressure of weekly reporting but this coming month I am dedicated to show it just know that some weeks there may be no trade at all.

If this account was a personal live Account, I won't mind because I know I don't need much trade to make a killing.

I greatly appreciate the time you have taken to address and suggest. Just watch what I do from next week.

Thanks Boss.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2019
AK284:

I pray I can concentrate on two pairs pere,(gold&USD/ZAR), my trading will have improved wella

Yes you can, pick any pair that suits your trading style and follow up closely, you will not regret it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2019
@Benqozenero @collitexnaira. Brilliant responses. Class strategies. You have got working weapon. You just need to improve on them then, practice and build confidence.
I have stated it a long time. You do not need to stress yourself. Just take it calm.
But then as you are trading swing. You still have to learn to day trade in the process too.Because the essence of the challenge is to see how you are able to improve over time

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2019
I like what am seeing on the thread, keep it up guys am learning alot smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
This week was indeed a splendid week.
@ collitexnaira the reason why it occurs is bcoz the market is at a stage called accumulation phase also known as the range or uncertainty phase.

When you encounter such a scenario just have it at the back of your mind that a big move is underway. At this phase your patience is tested.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 5:00am On Apr 27, 2019
Micro entry. I called the trade earlier. Wish the set up was on GBP pairs.

Some home work for you during the weekend.
Giving you some good info that could help a lot here.
Add it to your arsenal, especially swing traders.

Enjoy!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AK284(m): 6:34am On Apr 27, 2019
Redsox11
While I love to play counter trend too but surely not selling heavy after price just break out of three strong resistance point thereby anticipating price reversals,from the chart above I will rather see the first two bearish candles before selling.

NB: for pros like Redsox11,no qualms cos you're very consistent but for newbies, better move only with the trend.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by femora007(m): 7:37am On Apr 27, 2019
A lot of insightful post there above by the bosses on the thread. Currently I'm holding USDCHF sell & AUDUSD buy, both till next week

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Tianamen1: 10:43am On Apr 27, 2019
redsox11:

Enjoy!!

Boss, I cannot explain my gratitude to you for that QM Forex factory thread. I have tried studying consolidations before, since there are so frequent and usually lead to breakouts, and I even coined several phases different made up names to help me understand what is happening. I am not yet profitable but I am seeing things that are starting to excite me. Once more, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
redsox11:

Enjoy!!
Where would i be without your posts sir,pls never stop posting here sir. i nearly gave up on trading until i started reading your posts.My performance has greatly improve since then, i just need to work on my emotions. Thank you and May God continue to bless you sir.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Roh50(f): 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
infofirst:
@Benqozenero @collitexnaira. Brilliant responses. Class strategies. You have got working weapon. You just need to improve on them then, practice and build confidence.
I have stated it a long time. You do not need to stress yourself. Just take it calm.
But then as you are trading swing. You still have to learn to day trade in the process too.Because the essence of the challenge is to see how you are able to improve over time

@infofirst, you are doing an awesome job mentoring @collitexnaira and @Benaozenero and others on this thread. I always look forward to their weekly report and your analyses of their trades. Thanks for a job well done.

I would have joined when you threw out the challenge but was not really sure of the format. I will be looking forward to when you will open your next mentoring session, will definitely want to be a part of it.

Thanks once more, you are doing an awesome job here and to all the other experienced traders that analyses trades and put others through on this thread, you guys are wonderful.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by collitexnaira(m): 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
infofirst:

Good day boss. I went through the link you shared, it was very helpful, i learned a lot from it. Thanks for sharing it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2019
Forex people. Una well done o

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.