Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,510 members, 7,914,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:58 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (357446 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
Tunderr:

You sir are VERY LAZY man and you should be ashamed of yourself.
You're a man, where's your pride? why are you so lazy? why are you looking for free money? free handout.

You've been begging online for 2 years. You're nothing but just plain lazy man. I wouldn't give you even 5$ for anything.

Now, let me get to what I can help you with.

Go get a job, to raise 15k-30k,
Get a bus conductor job , you don't need a certificate for that,
Get a driving job.
Get bricklaying job.

Walk into any local bakery company, start cleaning for them or get some job there.

Don't be online LAZY human looking for money you didn't work for.

talk is cheap . u think it is smartness or hardwork dat kept u where u are today. call me any name, curse me call me broke ass nonentity & say what u like but calling me lazy is d most insult. no body has called me lazy offline. I started hustling with all dis stuff u listed at age 15 & where has it gotten me to. just pray & hope dat u or ur children don't pass through d kind of life I find myself & u will swallow dis ur advice.

again is it not wicked & selfish of u to tell another man not to render assistance to someone truly & genuinely in need when infact they wanted to help? u wouldn't mind ur business? my heart bleed for u.
calling people lazy is d reason Nigeria is so messed up today & nobody believe a poor hardworking man anymore. I can do poo & be rich tomorrow but d fear of God in me is keeping me.

Most girls & women if plagued by quarter of my pains & circumstance would have long been prostituting & keeping numerous boyfriends for d money & calling honest men lazy. I know ur types all talks & no show. I thank ur mummy & daddy sha

Go www.nairaland.com/truest/posts

A lazy man like me have once helped a close friend with 60k in 2007/2008 & I didn't call him lazy & he paid back within 7 months in installments & didn't think twice. dat same fellow is no where to be found in Nigeria. I saw him on Facebook years ago na faking he is abroad & no contact.

A lazy man gave Ogboraph a so called rich & hardworking smart man funds & he vanished

A lazy man like me at a stage in life wrote TOEFL exam in a bid to go study abroad & everything collapse without kobo from anybody & yet am lazy. I raised all dis funds alone. dis was when naira was 80-90+ per dollar

ETCetera

you dis girl: Whose money are u making on d internet? is ur papa dat owns d fx market right? small pikin no know how far for life matter

EDIT: let's swear with sickness & disease to know who is lazy & lying ? Deal ?

talk is cheap cos u dey enjoy life

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by seyiade26: 12:07am On Apr 28, 2019
Lol. Happy weekend house. It's been a while and we have had quite a journey these last few weeks.

Ps I want to ask some of the kind bosses in the investment business (@Shevychen, @JerryQ...) just what kind of romad and also absolute maximum DD investors look for.

Special thanks...

LWMA stands for Linear... grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 28, 2019
Cry me a river Truest. You sob story don't work on people like me. I can see through your scam and laziness. Go get a work like every other person out there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 28, 2019
Tunderr:
Cry me a river Truest. You sob story don't work on people like me. I can see through your scam and laziness. Go get a work like every other person out there.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by beejaay: 7:46am On Apr 28, 2019
Truest:

talk is cheap . u think it is smartness or hardwork dat kept u where u are today. call me any name, curse me call me broke ass nonentity & say what u like but calling me lazy is d most insult. no body has called me lazy offline. I started hustling with all dis stuff u listed at age 15 & where has it gotten me to. just pray & hope dat u or ur children don't pass through d kind of life I find myself & u will swallow dis ur advice.

again is it not wicked & selfish of u to tell another man not to render assistance to someone truly & genuinely in need when infact they wanted to help? u wouldn't mind ur business? my heart bleed for u.
calling people lazy is d reason Nigeria is so messed up today & nobody believe a poor hardworking man anymore. I can do poo & be rich tomorrow but d fear of God in me is keeping me.

Most girls & women if plagued by quarter of my pains & circumstance would have long been prostituting & keeping numerous boyfriends for d money & calling honest men lazy. I know ur types all talks & no show. I thank ur mummy & daddy sha

Go www.nairaland.com/truest/posts

A lazy man like me have once helped a close friend with 60k in 2007/2008 & I didn't call him lazy & he paid back within 7 months in installments & didn't think twice. dat same fellow is no where to be found in Nigeria. I saw him on Facebook years ago na faking he is abroad & no contact.

A lazy man gave Ogboraph a so called rich & hardworking smart man funds & he vanished

A lazy man like me at a stage in life wrote TOEFL exam in a bid to go study abroad & everything collapse without kobo from anybody & yet am lazy. I raised all dis funds alone. dis was when naira was 80-90+ per dollar

ETCetera

you dis girl: Whose money are u making on d internet? is ur papa dat owns d fx market right? small pikin no know how far for life matter

EDIT: let's swear with sickness & disease to know who is lazy & lying ? Deal ?

talk is cheap cos u dey enjoy life
You this guy won't you stop!? If u claim to be honest and hardworking, why do you have to be changing monikers up and down, this is like the third or fourth moniker I know you with and all with the same story...some of us here know all your story since it all started and we just keep quiet cos we don't really like over talking when we already know how far...
Bros you need to keep your emotional outbursts in check cos people here are traders not your everyday people and if u know a little about trading, then you should know that traders are masters of emotional intelligence cos that's what they have to deal with to become a successful trader...
The truth is no old members here with knowledge of you history will give u a dime cos they can see through you...you need to wake up and tighten your belt
As an advice, get a job (even if its sales boy, laundry man, marketing jobs) that is even low paying, starve yourself for a while maybe like six months and build reputations, with reputations go to any microfinance bank get a loan and with the loan start small and work your way up, with the reputation u build with your oga, he/she will be able to stand as a guarantor for u and in no time with hardwork, am sure you will be on your feet... genuinely sacrificing a year for this quest is not too much for a better future my friend

The truth is you are not the only one with troubles here, we all are and we just take contentment in managing it ourselves...I hope you will see my comment in good light and not as an attack on you....remember nothing good comes easy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 10:02am On Apr 28, 2019
^
^^

i believe many on this thread can give $200, $300 some can even dash out $500 and above and see it as trading loss but Truest story look fake it same format over 5 years now. his first handle here 8 years ago was Learner1, some of us thought he came to learn but we were wrong. he rush into live acct and blew his first , 2nd and couple of accounts within short period, since then he has been looking for other means to recover loss

among his past format was a thread created to commit su1cide if no helper come his way . i can count many

i know the reason he reappears on the thread recently. it all about infofirst $100 challenge. he came to sell his story when he notice infofirst first payment.

I don't even know why he come to this thread for money, the thread he has call SEUN several time to close down cos we are gambler grin

so Tunder knows what she is saying. look at his reason for 30k problem. JerryQ ask him of the business he needed it for. grin importation of polo t-shirt grin

grin grin grin grin

Cc owliver

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Edd1e(m): 10:19am On Apr 28, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by yetown(m): 10:58am On Apr 28, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 28, 2019
I like trading FX but I have leg * no shoe . Selling tins or bear market trader & 1 pair only.

I want to sell recharge vouncher or clothing no capital

Which way life ?

Cc Ogboraph
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by seyiade26: 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
currentprice:
^
^^

i believe many on this thread can give $200, $300 some can even dash out $500 and above and see it as trading loss but Truest story look fake it same format over 5 years now. his first handle here 8 years ago was Learner1, some of us thought he came to learn but we were wrong. he rush into live acct and blew his first , 2nd and couple of accounts within short period, since then he has been looking for other means to recover loss

among his past format was a thread created to commit su1cide if no helper come his way . i can count many

i know the reason he reappears on the thread recently. it all about infofirst $100 challenge. he came to sell his story when he notice infofirst first payment.

I don't even know why he come to this thread for money, the thread he has call SEUN several time to close down cos we are gambler grin

so Tunder knows what she is saying. look at his reason for 30k problem. JerryQ ask him of the business he needed it for. grin importation of polo t-shirt grin

grin grin grin grin

Cc owliver

grin grin

So chief when will you automate your strategy and finally retire now?? E don tey oo...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by jamace(m): 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
@Truest, Learner1, Tom1, Tom2....... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by beejaay: 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
jamace:
@Truest, Learner1, Tom1, Tom2....... grin grin grin grin
Tom29, Tom29Reloaded.....

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2019
currentprice:
^
^^

grin grin grin grin

Cc owliver

Tom Tom yaff bombarded me with long epistles ehn. So sorry for myself.
I yaff need to stop posting figures on the thread.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
@infofirst, Sir,

if I say I wasn't pained & frustrated d more after promising me 5k & withdrawing it again den let me be inflicted with terminal sickness.

FOR THE REST MEMBERS

if I have ever scammed any man on dis thread & on dis forum & elsewhere online aside d Tom, Learner, Agbaka, Truest, I'm popularly called here, let terminal sickness of any kind find me.

If I am those beggars found in other thread on nairaland with different moniker aside what I listed here, let terminal sickness find me.

QUOTE & type amen.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
Truest:
@infofirst, Sir,

if I say I wasn't pained & frustrated d more after promising me 5k & withdrawing it again den let me be inflicted with terminal sickness.

I did not promise. I wanted to and even about to give as I was waiting for your bank details which you did sent. But what I read here before you sent were more than enough for me to slow down.
I am still willing to give that or even more. Iff you can fulfill the condition attached to it within reasonable time frame.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 28, 2019
infofirst:

I did not promise. I wanted to and even about to give as I was waiting for your bank details which you did sent. But what I read here before you sent were more than enough for me to slow down.
I am still willing to give that or even more. Iff you can fulfill the condition attached to it within reasonable time frame.

Please sir. Do not give anything. We should not encourage bad behaviour.

If you give, it will reinforce failure and encourages him to continue begging and not look for job. Please. Do not. I repeat.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2019
infofirst:

please which condition?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
Tunderr:

If you give, it will reinforce failure and encourages him to continue begging and not look for job. Please. Do not. I repeat.

kai u again. u tink it is joy coming here to beg. I fear for ur health. not threatening u.

IF YOU'RE TRULY BOLD & THINK AM A THIEF & LAZY COME OUT OF UR SHELL LIKE ME AND LET'S DO THIS. NO SELF DECEIVING PERSON SWEAR DIS OATH & REMAIN HEALTHY AGAIN TILL DEALTH

DEAL ? deal?

By d way, if I ever come to beg again online after dis year, may .....................

Are u ready ?

Now sleep well

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Shevychen2: 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
Seen many shameless human beings in my life but this one is top 5. So disgusting. God forbid evil.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Shevychen2: 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
seyiade26:
Lol. Happy weekend house. It's been a while and we have had quite a journey these last few weeks.

Ps I want to ask some of the kind bosses in the investment business (@Shevychen, @JerryQ...) just what kind of romad and also absolute maximum DD investors look for.

Special thanks...

LWMA stands for Linear... grin
The general standard is not more than 20% DD for a particular year (flash crashes etc can be understood but you get the point).. Not sure what you mean by Romad.. If it's a typo for returns, the higher the better as long as the equity curve doesn't turn into a roller coaster. Whatever your DD for the year, aim for 2 times the percentage as minimum return. So a year with 20% DD ad 40% return is okay.. Etc.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 6:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
Tunderr:

I understand. Noted. Mr should please go out there and fight for his survival. May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
Shevychen2:

The general standard is not more than 20% DD for a particular year (flash crashes etc can be understood but you get the point).. Not sure what you mean by Romad.. If it's a typo for returns, the higher the better as long as the equity curve doesn't turn into a roller coaster. Whatever your DD for the year, aim for 2 times the percentage as minimum return. So a year with 20% DD ad 40% return is okay.. Etc.
That's insightful. Professional way of looking at things. This approach or mindset automatically helps one to remain in business for a very long term. Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Edd1e(m): 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2019
" Mind is it's own place and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven..."

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by collitexnaira(m): 6:39pm On Apr 28, 2019
Truest:

kai u again. u tink it is joy coming here to beg. I fear for ur health. not threatening u.

IF YOU'RE TRULY BOLD & THINK AM A THIEF & LAZY COME OUT OF UR SHELL LIKE ME AND LET'S DO THIS. NO SELF DECEIVING PERSON SWEAR DIS OATH & REMAIN HEALTHY AGAIN TILL DEALTH

Bros, can't you make your point without all these curses you are laying on yourself. Who knows, it could be one of those careless curses from your past that is hunting you now. Becareful with what you say and type

DEAL ? deal?

By d way, if I ever come to beg again online after dis year, may .....................

Are u ready ?

Bros, can't you make your point without all these curses you are laying on yourself. Who knows, it could be one of those careless curses from your past that is hunting you now. Becareful with what you say or type

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
Shevychen2:
Seen many shameless human beings in my life but this one is top 5. So disgusting. God forbid evil.

dis posts is a witness between u & ur maker. I have never in my life use dis utterance. talking like u are immortal & infallible? I fear for u my no1 hater in dis place. hope u will still be a super human & youth in 40 or 50 years from now. Well done d man dat don't bleed or poo.

Edit: can't find my first reply to him & I typed dis
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Shevychen2: 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
infofirst:

That's insightful. Professional way of looking at things. This approach or mindset automatically helps one to remain in business for a very long term. Thanks boss
That's it boss.. When you see how investors with real money are happy with 10% drawdown and 50% return in a year, you will be wondering why we come dey kill ourselves all those years..

As a rejoinder to my previous post: it's not possible to know how much drawdown you will suffer for a year at the start of the year.. So it's always best to use 20% as the worst case scenario and then do your best.

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
collitexnaira:

Bros, can't you make your point without all these curses you are laying on yourself. Who knows, it could be one of those careless curses from your past that is hunting you now. Becareful with what you say or type

from where? dat is d only way to prove my innocent here ? no vision has ever pointed me to d root cause of my predicament. several real men of God told me "an aunt is behind dis delays & terrible life" can't God just fight for me & end dis shame. I don pray & be prayed for & stopped going to church two years ago. I felt my life & everything wasted. 19 years pain & frustration is no jokes. my computer science dream is gone. many of my mates work at silicon valley in US.

it pisses me off when I hear people say my post is false. why not say I don't believe & move on instead calling me a liar.

D other guy put up a meme addressing I brought dis to my self. don't worry karma is real . when u get hit by stray bullet or crash in an aircraft or vehicle d same will be said about u.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Edd1e(m): 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by seyiade26: 10:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
Shevychen2:

This is crucial info; the romad you explained. It's a term I stumbled on recently when researching dd. It means returns over max dd (or something like that).

This is also very encouraging info. Special thanks again! I love the enlightenment you bring. Cheers and all the best during the week...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by pinbar(m): 11:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
infofirst:

Baba he don tey o. Your screen'shot made me go back to the season 13. Over 500 pages. We tried then.

E don tey my brother, FTA has come a long way...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 1:29am On Apr 29, 2019
pinbar:

E don tey my brother, FTA has come a long way...
Exactly.

@hopium. Where have you been boss?

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.