Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,228 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:33 AM

Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) (41604 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) / Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) / Davido fulfills his promise to Shoki Shitta, Gives him ₦1M in cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by FLYFIRE(m): 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
post=74389778:
After the boy ran his mouth like a running tap....
Na so him mouth for kill am!

Guide your tongues guys....it can make or kill you!
Change begins with you brother
Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by madjune(m): 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
This. Dashing of money is all so wrong.

Why not set up investments or initiatives that could employ and empower these beggarly boys?

The dashing keeps entrenching this "get lucky" attitude seen in street boys these days rather than work hard for some reward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by Samnavy: 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
God will continue to bless Davido the guy is too much

1 Like

Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by eastTKBorn: 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
I like Davido
Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by smartpyzee(m): 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
Onyi22:
I know he is capable unlike some broke as niggas
no go hustle for your own money Dey talk about another person way no relation with you capability

Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by eastTKBorn: 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
post=74389778:
After the boy ran his mouth like a running tap....
Na so him mouth for kill am!

Guide your tongues guys....it can make or kill you!

Run him mouth? Did you evev listen to all what he was saying?

Why he no go run him mouth? You promise person something and when he call them cut am off without any good information. Some people don already dey talk say he don collect money, I believe you hear him talking about black mail?

If the guy no run him mouth, dem no go do am fast fast, you think its easy to just give out #1M like that?

Baba just spend your money wisely, the 1M no reach for flexing oooo so no just try am. Tell you guys say your papa don collect everything tongue.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
I swear if to say na APC dey opposition, the ruling party for no hear word but people like Tunde bakare and those wey do occupy Nigeria don keep shut some dey even dey blame ASUU.

My God is a merciful God, if na sango I know the kind beat wey thunder for dey play now.
Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
Davido has received the reward for this publicized giving. No reward from Heaven.

1 Share

Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by Dollywood(m): 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
Eprolist:
Guy

Stop wishing it was you, learn how you can make $200 everyday HERE

Bros u dey craze.. If u earn such money u don't have to tell us here goan give ur family make them use an level up embarassed

Awon oniranu

4 Likes

Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by fergieboy: 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
EmekaBlue:
davido dey reign o...b like wizkid na stingy boy

All of una wey yab d guy...u c how his rant don epp am grin
Very stingy..

Even his baby mama they feel am

Reason I like davido

Non of his baby mama they even complain..

All of them they well
Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by HeWrites(m): 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
obembet:

U are right sha
Where the guy dey leave self... There is love in sharing
You wan use your smelly pussay to collect your own share shey

1 Like

Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by pacespot(m): 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
That boy na the type davido like to dash money, uncouth, lazy Nigerian youth, looking for quick rich scheme.
Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by Onyi22(f): 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
post=74389828:

Lol cheesy.
You will see the broke as$ niggas coming after you now o!
Dis kind post dey pepper dem, no be small!
Them no dy want hear d truth

1 Like

Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by Onyi22(f): 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
smartpyzee:
no go hustle for your own money Dey talk about another person way no relation with you capability
Are you a broken ass nigga?
Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by ChiefSweetus: 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
Is that N1m in cash? Gosh! Naira is useless.

Meanwhile why is Devido giving an already wealthy kid N1m? See his Gucci belt... the boy obviously doesn't need mere N1m grin grin
Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by bigtt76(f): 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
Boy go don stake against matches this night cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by 3RNEST(m): 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
I call Lati, Finally grin
Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
celebgistz:
The boy that was promised the sum of 1million naira at Davido’s concert sings a new song as he receives the money in cash.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIUF6tamLOg

The boy had to actually make a video online about it before davido paid him.
Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by ikwutasco(m): 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
there plenty of bread..........................................................................................................to eat
Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by AKwinde(m): 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
Sha no waste the money na my own. This opportunity rare for this naija
Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
Onyi22:
I know he is capable unlike some broke as niggas
This table u re shaking u go soon hear' m. grin
Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by Onyi22(f): 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
1234IKECHhukwu:
This table u re shaking u go soon hear' m. grin
Lol
Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by juniorstar(m): 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
All for da show! Why not wire the guy aza. Simply putting the guy at risk!!
Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by moorejewelryy(m): 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
lii

Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by DavidEsq(m): 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
hyfr:
If the boy successfully leave the premises with the cash, i advice him to pull out 10k and take a cab directly to an unknown location, nothing might happen but just trying to start new year with, shoot bird, Mama fly story is disheartening
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by ilemobayor: 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
Aaah..naso money collect trouser from u
Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
fergieboy:

Very stingy..

Even his baby mama they feel am

Reason I like davido

Non of his baby mama they even complain..

All of them they well
chai...he just dey enjoy his money dey live fr yankee...forgetting home
Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
Davido is a good guy
Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by Idontenjoybants(f): 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
awwww, David is so nice. Personally I wouldn't have given the boy the money after he came ranting on social media. But he likes doing good and I'm happy for the boy
Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
SixDividedByTwo:
even with the way the boy was running his potty mouth last week, Davido still gave him that million. some people wouldn't give him a kobo after that video of him talking like he was entitled to the money.
i reason with you, you're right. but never let people words stop you from doing what you want to do.
I salute davido on this one...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Tekno Surrounded By 10 Women / Majid Michel & Wife Virna Meet Yvonne Nelson Baby Girl Ryn Roberts / Wasilat Olaronke Marshal Buried In Toronto Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.