Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,228 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:33 AM

Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) (41604 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) / Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) / Davido fulfills his promise to Shoki Shitta, Gives him ₦1M in cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by UrVillagePpl: 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
Olanrefront3355:
So the boy will just walk out of there with stacks of money Worth's 1million? With what Naija is saying? What happens to Bank transfer?

davido did it for the gram...

1 Like

Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by arleck: 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Las las David na easygoing guy.

...just a bit spoilt.
didn't reply me!!
in DM
worried!!!
Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by victorian(f): 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
SixDividedByTwo:
even with the way the boy was running his potty mouth last week, Davido still gave him that million. some people wouldn't give him a kobo after that video of him talking like he was entitled to the money.

Those type of people who will not give him the money even after he run his mouth online are evil, proud and stingy.

They would want the boy to wait forever as if they are gods!

God punish poverty!
Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by Starboytwo(m): 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
God,any where my latii dey make he pick my call ooo

1 Like

Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by mechanics(m): 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
For them to video him like that and put it in the media is risky o, some bad people may go after him, maybe someone among the midst of Davido's friend might plan against the guy, something like this should have been done secretly.
Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by joyousever(f): 11:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
My question is if he has this much to give out for benevolence sake, what stops him from officiallising his relationship with Chioma? just wondering.
Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by smartpyzee(m): 12:55am On Jan 03, 2019
Onyi22:

Are you a broken ass nigga?
was I suppose to say yes??

Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by Sagamaje(m): 3:05am On Jan 03, 2019
post=74389778:
After the boy ran his mouth like a running tap....
Na so him mouth for kill am!

Guide your tongues guys....it can make or kill you!
Facts in issue wink
Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by Sarang(f): 3:20am On Jan 03, 2019
dapsoneh:
if Davido could be dashing out money like this, only GOD knows how much CHIOMA wey him dey ...cough... would have made off him

Like it's your business angry
Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by Onyi22(f): 3:24am On Jan 03, 2019
smartpyzee:
was I suppose to say yes??
If really u are, u can Confirm it nah because u r taking my comment so personal
Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by GleestarsMag: 4:21am On Jan 03, 2019
yes during his Davido live In Concert

Watch Now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjZOeBHk47g

celebgistz:
The boy that was promised the sum of 1million naira at Davido’s concert sings a new song as he receives the money in cash.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIUF6tamLOg
Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by Nobody: 5:37am On Jan 03, 2019
victorian:

Those type of people who will not give him the money even after he run his mouth online are evil, proud and stingy.

They would want the boy to wait forever as if they are gods!

God punish poverty!
how are they evil, proud and stingy? assuming it's God you want something from, will you talk to Him proudly the way the boy did to Davido? if you want something from something from someone you've to humble yourself. the boy is just lucky Davido is nice. someone else might not have his time after that video of him yarning arrogantly and they would be in the right!
Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by ogbonti: 6:48am On Jan 03, 2019
PotatoSalad:
3k dolls.
Not much

really? biko, have u given anyone $1 in ya life?
Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by victorian(f): 7:01am On Jan 03, 2019
SixDividedByTwo:
how are they evil, proud and stingy? assuming it's God you want something from, will you talk to Him proudly the way the boy did to Davido? if you want something from something from someone you've to humble yourself. the boy is just lucky Davido is nice. someone else might not have his time after that video of him yarning arrogantly and they would be in the right!

But do u know irrespective of how much we sin then ask for forgiveness with sincere heart God forgives and listen to us.
Have been in a situation before where I grumbled seriously to God, almost everyday for some months. I was just grumbling about issues around me but unknown to me, God was trying his best to remove me from a deadly situation that envelops me then. But I didn't know. I was looking at the physical, but God was looking at what's about to kill me and he saved me from the situation. It was later when I was safe and sound from the danger around me, I then realise what God was trying to do for me. I prayed for forgiveness immediately I understood and was out of danger.

Assuming if it was a man I was grumbling to. I bet my first grumble, he would have shouted at me and cut me off completely.

It take a human being with a great heart to see the frustration of that boy, ignore his wailing and complains online and still help the poor boy, cos he's completely frustrated and davido knows. That's why Davido was laughing and eventually drew him close and gave him. God will always bless davido cos he's a kind giver.

So my dear, don't think like most selfish people out there, who wants people to worship them and grovel at their feet before they help. That's bad
Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 03, 2019
victorian:

But do u know irrespective of how much we sin then ask for forgiveness with sincere heart God forgives and listen to us.
Have been in a situation before where I grumbled seriously to God, almost everyday for some months. I was just grumbling about issues around me but unknown to me, God was trying his best to remove me from a deadly situation that envelops me then. But I didn't know. I was looking at the physical, but God was looking at what's about to kill me and he saved me from the situation. It was later when I was safe and sound from the danger around me, I then realise what God was trying to do for me. I prayed for forgiveness immediately I understood and was out of danger.

Assuming if it was a man I was grumbling to. I bet my first grumble, he would have shouted at me and cut me off completely.

It take a human being with a great heart to see the frustration of that boy, ignore his wailing and complains online and still help the poor boy, cos he's completely frustrated and davido knows. That's why Davido was laughing and eventually drew him close and gave him. God will always bless davido cos he's a kind giver.

So my dear, don't think like most selfish people out there, who wants people to worship them and grovel at their feet before they help. That's bad

i like your reply . the boy should've apologised to Davido, tho. undecided
Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by victorian(f): 7:16am On Jan 03, 2019
SixDividedByTwo:
i like your reply . the boy should've apologised to Davido, tho. undecided

With the boy was raising his hands in the air, holding stacks of cash in front of davido with pure joy in his face. Don't u think he would have said sorry a million times? even prostate sef to Davido. He would have done it already immediately he was called to come over to davido house. No matter how someone grumbles and complain when u don't fulfil your promise, immediately u ignore and draw the person close and give the person what's he or she needs. U will witness torrents of apologies coming from the person. The person could even kneel down in front of u to say thank you, and am so sorry for the way I behaved earlier. Some emotional ones cry with tears of joy and say am sorry, thank you so much.
Frustrations sometimes make certain people impatient to their helpers, when hope is on the way through such helper.
Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by Barbieperry(f): 7:41am On Jan 03, 2019
Davido try o
After d disrespect dat boy showed out
Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 10:49am On Jan 03, 2019
ogbonti:

really? biko, have u given anyone $1 in ya life?
350 naira. Sure. Bought dad a mini van for Christmas, tipped my dead best friend's mum for her business. Got kid sis a PS4. Yes she's a gamer. Spend 60k on food, drinks and snacks at the general hospital to take care of those who can't celebrate with their families.
now do a mind calculation of how much i spent last Christmas. Do you want photos? Just in case you need proof.
Walnut

1 Like

Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by Rextizzle(m): 11:02am On Jan 03, 2019
Onyi22:
I know he is capable unlike some broke as niggas
See forehead like stainless steel grin
Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by Flawlessangel(m): 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
Uglymugg:
He's now richer than 80% of Nigerians.

More like 90 percent

We are the poverty capital of the world after all
Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by Onyi22(f): 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
Rextizzle:
See forehead like stainless steel grin
grin angry grin grin grin grin grin Yeye
Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by ogbonti: 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
PotatoSalad:

350 naira. Sure. Bought dad a mini van for Christmas, tipped my dead best friend's mum for her business. Got kid sis a PS4. Yes she's a gamer. Spend 60k on food, drinks and snacks at the general hospital to take care of those who can't celebrate with their families.
now do a mind calculation of how much i spent last Christmas. Do you want photos? Just in case you need proof.
Walnut

Empty barrel, they say, makes the loudest noise, see how you reacted to my question, mentioning what you did for your family and friends, and the downtrodden.

That was an inference question that needed a yes or no reply and you want to submit pictorial evidence? Are you this cheap?

And you must be one of those who accuse Davido of similar stuff even when he did so to redeem his image after being bad mouthed and bashed. Guy, all you claimed you spent for non family members is not up to what Davido gave that boy, who is not his family member, please show some respect, Davido was not competing with you for who is more philanthropic... so to say, what he gave is just $3,000 shows you have an ungrateful spirit.
May God help you!
Re: Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
ogbonti:

Empty barrel, they say, makes the loudest noise, see how you reacted to my question, mentioning what you did for your family and friends, and the downtrodden.

That was an inference question that needed a yes or no reply and you want to submit pictorial evidence? Are you this cheap?

And you must be one of those who accuse Davido of similar stuff even when he did so to redeem his image after being bad mouthed and bashed. Guy, all you claimed you spent for non family members is not up to what Davido gave that boy, who is not his family member, please show some respect, Davido was not competing with you for who is more philanthropic... so to say, what he gave is just $3,000 shows you have an ungrateful spirit.
May God help you!

You carried that poor mindset into 2019. I'm so sorry
You're gone.
Oya go continue your witchcraft

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Tekno Surrounded By 10 Women / Majid Michel & Wife Virna Meet Yvonne Nelson Baby Girl Ryn Roberts / Wasilat Olaronke Marshal Buried In Toronto Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.