Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,565 members, 7,951,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:46 PM

Features You Want Seun To Improve In 2019? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Features You Want Seun To Improve In 2019? (317 Views)

Seun: To Hell With Your Anti Spam Bot / Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 / Can Somebody Help Me Contact Seun To Credit My Nairaland Ads Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Features You Want Seun To Improve In 2019? by solomix10(m): 6:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
if you think this forum needs developing, name the features you want seun to improve on or add to this website.
mine is for him to improve on the search engine, the search engine is a total mess it doesnt brings out the keyword you search.
i know we have great site developers in this part of the country

State yours!
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Features You Want Seun To Improve In 2019? by Daeylar(f): 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
A block button.
It's getting ridiculous to keep going to the mods if you want someone's issue handled,
That's where a block button is needed, you just block and move on.

Seun this is absolutely necessary.

(1) (Reply)

Growing Outrage Over Bad Customer Service In The Payments Space / Nigeria Finds More Than 20,000 Kidnapped Girls In Mali / Nairaland Needs Emoji Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.