Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,342 members, 7,888,087 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:03 PM

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! - TV/Movies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (115389 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2007
@tampico
U really cracked me up. I thot i was funny, Na u no send me o!
@Ndi
I'm more than jitters
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kaydee(m): 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2007
@ All

I think Richard is leaving next but if LC thinks otherwise,i won't doubt him
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tommyex(m): 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2007
With all i get on this thread i feel like a fool(jus a little anyway) when i get back home,put on the TV and try to watch some BBA2.Though i don't miss d weekend's view.
I am sure i say Thanks like on every page of this thread(if u doubt go and start countin!!!,)
I say it again,THANKS posters.esp LC and TAMP

LC

You have some real talent,u are absolutely witty+it took me 3hrs 45mins to read your post.i used 3 hrs with the dictionary.I ll send your award to u THRU SEUN.By the way do u attend Chris Okotie's church?lol

Tampico

hmmm,MAKIN has been teachin you to scope right?as in the Imcomplete tingy??
Thanx 4 d info/biography,i will do with some russian words u know.,Am sure u chose tampico because of d cold u endured there
You r extremely full of life jus keep it up please,don't worry if your boss complains just let me know i know his president wink.Some Homevideos are good i am a real critic with some directing abilities.please watch 'CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE'--though i think they stole the story frm CNN some time ago.

As for me i jus want KWEKU 2 go,i guess lots of people want it too,I wana watch a good game play out with those 5 people.
I feel that will be some real drama in the house then.
Till then though hopefully,
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by mamus2010(f): 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2007
@ LC,

welcome back. smiley

@  ndi,

where have you been? or were you the client that has been taking LC's time? wink cheesy good to have you back

@ all,

as the clock struck 7, i changed to chanel 107 and sat with a bottle of mirinda pineapple and a bottle of cashewnuts!!nothing, not even hunger was going to stop the moment!! ---and then KB (well his face has become lookable these days even though i dont always look too long or hard) goes through the usual motions and then i get to see nominations!! and all is going as imagined until ofuneka nominates code, she says she doesnt want him to leave though, but since he can save himself, then what the heck!!! and i'm thinking, why didnt i think of that? ofuneka has smartly nominated code, so just incase there are too many nominations for richard and he leaves before kwaku, he will see that she did not nominate him!!nice thinking.

tatiana nominates ofuneka, no surprises there really, but her reason - she is not a couple!!duhhh!!! at this point, i cant even taste the cashew nuts (tatiana did actually get me angry), but then again shes on the hot seat, and the uncoupled ofuneka is not!! grin

so richard, tatiana, kwaku --- i have to think of where to put my money. cos if the viewers see the wearing of the black t-shirt by the untouchables as blossoming and true friendship, then kwaku will be there to nominate next monday. as for richiana, their fights have lost the glamour of lovers squabble, its now --- god knows what!!! sad someone needs a ticket to canada!!

and as for maureen!!!hhmm, she said she thinks ofuneka may become arrogant as she thinks the housemates depend on her, she also claims not to understand her even though they are perceived as close!!! maureen has always been a suspect (to me anyway) and now i know i'm not wrong.

so nominations are over, and so is my drink!! the cashew nuts are still there, just like ofuneka wink

@LC, Tampico,
ok guys do your thing.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2007
@tampico
chapndi love no be small thing o! No room for polygamy sef wink wink besides I know fit fight grin

i'll just keep abt picomak( since u both share emails now hmmm)

@makin
how's the stage grin

@LC
ur predictions were right abt Richard and Maureen's nominations, the others not so
( i read ur txts, get a feelin u like being right)

My take on nominations

Lets leave K, he's not a threat

Offu is not safe becos she isn't part of a couple, the earlier we start splitting the couples the better her chances of staying

see how Maureen's attitude towards her has changed whilst Offu may be none the wiser abt that
I'm sure she would never believe offu thot that abt her

I'd say R or T
sorry Tampico its time
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2007
Well, i never liked Richard, since the paint fight incident where he revealed what big brother told him in secrecy. And to my chagrin he wore a bra claiming that there is a woman in every man, duh! He throws tantrums like a 2 year old.
And he cries undecided on TV!!!. Kweku i disliked for nominating Ofu, but now can you blame him, he saw the potentials homegirl had from the word go, and kept telling biggy that Ofu was playing the game right, I guess he wasn't myopic after all.
I wish Richie boy out, he's bad for the game. I'm sure he would be back for BBA teens(or toddlers sef!!) version.

@salsera
Stage is fun and educating, u should try it out sometime.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by jjuummaaii(f): 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2007
Lawyerchap, i told u that ofuneka would go for Code as against Richi;
honestly i think i'm really tired of Richard's antics just as the HM are, the guy is loosing it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Egavlas(m): 2:08am On Oct 09, 2007
I think its going to be a close one.

Three of them are going to divide the votes.

The rest of africa may just be the deciding vote
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by odada(m): 7:13am On Oct 09, 2007
Richard,Tati and Kwaku-T! up for possible eviction?hmnnnnnnn,okay lets send Richard home?he already told us he misses his wife and is always jealous whenever Tatis with another male house mate,I mean what kind of Married man feels its cool to dress up in female clothes with Richard out the games definately begun cheesy Kwaku-T already says he will go for Tati this week-lets see if things get steamy between them when Richard leaves?afterall the popular quote in BBA is "sharing is caring" grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Everbright(f): 7:26am On Oct 09, 2007
Really, Tatiana has just finished walking on my last nerve.
I pray thee Landers to send her home.
She has perceived that Homegirl is really a strong contender and has decided to nominate her.
If Tatiana had nominated Ofu during the second nomination,I would have said "may be She didn't have a choice,
But the fact that Ofu was the very first name she mentioned,got my blood running very hot.
And to make things worse,she stated her reason being that Ofu is not a couple with any one.
Fellow Landers,when has it become African culture to support adultery?
When has it become African culture for a shameless woman with a child to expose herself to another man in a Pent House with the whole world watching?
We overlooked all these,because we were still dealing with the pompous ones, but now Tatiana has just finished digging her own grave,please Landers,lets help her enter therein.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 7:45am On Oct 09, 2007
this richie boy looks set to go home to wifey, am seriously considering voting d dreadlocked one out.
i don tire for all this tantrums sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tng(f): 8:13am On Oct 09, 2007
Guys, am really torn between Tati nd Richard. Definitely Offu has a better chance if the couples are split. I think Tati should get the boot. What do you guys think? As per Maureen, Offu better wise up.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by adechuks(m): 8:29am On Oct 09, 2007
richard must go !
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by DorisAnn: 8:52am On Oct 09, 2007
which housemates are up for eviction?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 9:17am On Oct 09, 2007
I told y'all a surprise was in the offing and boy, did the housemates blindside everyone with their nominations! Tatiana nominates Ofunneka? shocked shocked That, people, is a clear and present danger to homegirl. And her reason? She's not part of a couple shocked Where does this dumb blonde airhead get off? I did say that Richard and Tatiana are no longer playing logically but are now being driven by feelings. I  didn't quite read that right. The feeling driving Tatiana's game now is to cause the couples in the house as little pain as possible by not separating them until absolutely necessary. Well, that's a strategy that will most likely fail because come Sunday one half of Richiana will take the walk. While i would like it to be Tatiana, it will more likely be Richard for whom Africa has a more compelling reason to evict.

Richard nominates Code and Kwaku, no surprises there but it shows that Richiana's strategy has begun to diverge as it was bound to do at some point. Kwaku goes for Richard and Maureen simply because Code is Head of House and nominating Code would have been a waste of a vote. If anyone but Code had been HOH, Kwaku's nominations would have been Richard and Code.

Homegirl completely threw me with her brilliant nominations. grin Well, nominating Kwaku was expected but she has held back on the backstabbing that we expected to run rife among the Big 5 at the nominations. Effectively, she hasn't nominated any of the Big 5 and has shown to viewers that though she is playing the game, she sets much store by friendship. She's differentiated herself from the bunch that couldn't wait to pick apart the group that so firmly united to kick out the bullying untouchables. In other words, she's shown that she will only nominate one of her group when she absolutely has to. She scores massive points in my book with that nomination. Hopefully the rest of Africa thinks so too.

Code nominated Kwaku and Tatiana shocked Tatiana I was dead sure Code was going to nominate Richard given his insistent nomination of the dreadlocked Tanzanian before the rift. He now decides to start eliminating strong contenders? No longer interested in preserving the sanctity of marriage? I guess winning $100,000 is more important than attempting to save the marriage of a juvenile on a self-destructing mission.
Maureen nominated Richard and Kwaku, also no surprises there.

The real surprise is going to be finding out who walks on Sunday. From where i stand, it will be between Kwaku and Richard. I have eliminated Tatiana from the possibles for eviction solely because the replaced housemate has never, ever been evicted and always has to live with the HOH thereafter. Tatiana had said that it would hurt her very much if a member of a couple in the house nominated her, now this isn't just nomination, it is replacement. So for all she knows, no one else nominated her, but Code put her on Eviction Row singlehandedly. That sounds like a recipe for beef next week monday.

If Richard walks on Sunday, Tatiana's nominations will be Kwaku and Code. If Kwaku walks then it will be Code and Maureen. So Code actually did us a favour by putting Tatiana up for eviction. Tatiana will not nominate Ofunneka next week.

If Kwaku walks on Sunday, Richard will nominate Code and Maureen. If Richard walks, Kwaku will nominate Code and Maureen.

Ofunneka will nominate Tatiana and Kwaku if Richard walks, but if kwaku walks homegirl is going to be in a real spot. I can't even venture to guess who she'd nominate because she's shown she can out-think me when it comes to this game. But i suspect it would be Richard and Code. keep the girls together, that sort of thing.

Code is now condemned to forever nominate Tatiana because he knows she will always nominate him. So if Kwaku walks, he will put up Richard and Tatiana. But if Richard walks he will put up Kwaku and Tatiana. Maureen on her part looks ready to slip up on her 'below radar' strategy that has kept her in thus far. I suspect she could be gearing up to nominate Ofunneka her best friend and if she does that, she has sealed her fate. If Richard is evicted on Sunday she should nominate Kwaku and Tatiana, but if Kwaku is evicted she may nominate Tatiana alongside Richard. But who knows how that mini-brian of hers functions? She could just stupidly nominate Ofunneka. Knowing her, i wouldn't put anything past her.

Of course, the Head of House position is an almighty variable in these permutations and could totally change the complexion of next week's nominations along with any extraordinary happenings in the house this week. For now, the eviction itself is looking too close to call. Richard has expressed an overt desire to leave the house and be reunited with his wife. Viewers have a way of granting these wishes (remember Justice) and could just decide to send him home. On the other hand, there are a lot of Africans out there who feel duty-bound to complete the eviction of the untouchables. It's going to be mighty close, but my money would be on Richard.

Let's watch and see how this plays out, shall we?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lefac(m): 9:37am On Oct 09, 2007
Nice one LC, but I think kweku should go so as to give the viewer a more intrigue. the reason being that;

if kweku leaves, Tatiana will be angry with code and a bitter battle will ensue between them and cos Richard will be by her side.

on the other hand Coreen will now see that both of them are in a battle with richiana therefore, the couples will be nominating themselves leaving homegirl to be the decider.

pls pls let give it up for homegirl, she really knows how to play this game with such calmness and foresight, her nomination was the best and it worked for her that gal is sharp and i think Biggie is getting 2 like her.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 9:44am On Oct 09, 2007
tommyex:

LC
You have some real talent,u are absolutely witty+it took me 3hrs 45mins to read your post.i used 3 hrs with the dictionary.I ll send your award to u THRU SEUN.By the way do u attend Chris Okotie's church?lol

@Tommyex
Pally, which level? Where the grammar wen dey my post? i bow around you o! wink And no, i don't attend Chris Okotie's church. Please is anyone else having to read my posts with a dictionary? grin grin grin

kaydee:

@ All
I think Richard is leaving next but if LC thinks otherwise,i won't doubt him

@Kaydee
I think you called it right. It looks like Richard is going this Sunday. Thanks for the vote of confidence. Hope it won't be misplaced.

@Mamus 2010
Lovely post. Written like a true pro. Loved the part of the cashew nuts still being there, like Ofunneka. That was inspired. Best post i've read on this thread. Much love  kiss

salsera:

@LC
your predictions were right about Richard and Maureen's nominations, the others not so
( i read your txts, get a feelin u like being right)

@Salsera
Wassap girl? Everyone likes to be right and i'm no exception, but i did say a surprise was in the offing and at least i was right in that.

jjuummaaii:

Lawyerchap, i told u that ofuneka would go for Code as against Richi;
honestly i think i'm really tired of Richard's antics just as the HM are, the guy is loosing it.

@jjuummaaii
Yes you did say that. But homegirl didn't go for Code maliciously. She knew he could save himself so her nomination was really a blank bullet. That aside, you called it correctly, (i think the only one to do so) Kudos girl.

tng:

Guys, am really torn between Tati nd Richard. Definitely Offu has a better chance if the couples are split. I think Tati should get the boot. What do you guys think? As per Maureen, Offu better wise up.

@tng
Richard is more likely to leave. Tatiana is the replaced housemate. The replaced housemate has never been evicted and i don't think it will start now.

DorisAnn:

which housemates are up for eviction?

@DorisAnn
Kwaku, Richard and Code were up for eviction by popular vote from housemates. But Code as Head of House saved himself and put Tatiana up in his place.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ndi(f): 9:48am On Oct 09, 2007
@Mamus
Just Chilling Girlfriend and i wish i were the client that took LC's time.  wink

@Salsera
Baby! definitely no Polgamy, no Fight.  grin

@Makin
Hey Guy, Pls show T some love.  kiss

@LC
Sweetheart, how was your night? hope you had a good night rest considering the fact that you were fagged out over the weekend.
Just as i was sending my post yours came in, i had wanted Kwaku to leave, so we would get rid of the last untouchable.

Be that as it may, we still have to vote out somebody, and for me it is either Kwaku or Tatiana.

KWAKU - Just because he is the last untouchable standing.
TATIANA - She had no solid reason for nominating Ofu and may i state here that It is not compulsory for one to be in a relationship or a couple in the house, now which relationship is worth emulating in the house? none! just because we have not really criticised her relationship with Richard does not make it right or to make them feel that we are in support of adultery.

In as much as i hate to leave Kwaku, I might start voting out TATIANA. Cos if we vote her out, Ofu might stand a good chance of winning.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 10:06am On Oct 09, 2007
@Ndi
Darling, Yeah my night was restful. Lonely though but restful. Anyway, if you vote Tatiana I think you'll be wasting your money. Besides Tatiana serves us better in the house than outside. In the house she will learn of Code's 'treachery' and will have to keep nominating him and Maureen. Ofunneka would be safe from her. We need Richard or kwaku to leave.

People don't start voting yet, let's see how this develops and see if new threats will emerge.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 10:17am On Oct 09, 2007
Nice analysis LC and people in general

I think Nigeria should vote for Richard to leave the house, Kwaku will be up next week again except he is HOH
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 09, 2007
@LC

artful dodger
you replied just the way B would have,
another time

People

This is dicey

I'd rather split the couples but there is the issue of Kwaku possibly becoming HOH which he'd either nominate OFFU or replace her with himself ( I suspect africa wont evict her though)

However R is less likely to vote Offu than T is
even if Africa wants to 'save' Richie's marriage it would be saved by evicting T

R seems to think with his Gazunga, he wont catch up to the game till T is out

LC
holding out on voting may not help cos the rest of africa is voting NOW
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tsquaure(f): 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2007
from a blog on the internet:

What an interesting nomination show last night. The original nominees were the three men in the house: Kwaku, Code and Richard. But seeing as Code is this week’s HoH, he was given the opportunity to change one of the names. Naturally, he saved himself, after thinking long and hard about it (?) and took an even longer time to think about his replacement. You could see it was hard for the poor guy. And you can understand the decision he made cos he wouldn’t get Ofunneka out cos she’s the maid and Maureen obviously gives him nookie.

So it’s Richiana against another ‘Untouchable’ - last time it was Maxwell and we all know what Africa decided! He he… Let’s hope it goes this way again this time so that Mr. Arrogant Americano can catch a wake up and get zapped back to reality. I just hope the public haven’t tired of Richard and Tatiana’s constant break-ups and make-ups, especially this week and the last, which would lead to either of them being evicted (possibly Richard) this Sunday. Fingers crossed.

Should be an interesting week with Richard under even more stress than before, and it would be interesting to see how Ofunneka and Tatiana act around Code, as either of them could have been his pick to replace him. Kwaku as a nominee, without his friends around for support could also make for interesting viewing this week.

@ All
Goody Goody am so glad how it all turned out.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lefac(m): 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2007
Pls Kweku must go go go. Lets vote him out cos he disrespect home girl, have u checked out his diary session (yesterday and today) really annoying. Kweku out!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by unit(f): 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2007
Hmmmmm,
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by unit(f): 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2007
Wont it be just wonderful if home girl becomes HoH and leaves the tussel to any of four left.
I just hope.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Zizi(f): 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2007
I think now African countries should vote to keep their rep as safe as possible. My candid opinion: I think we should leave Kweku and gun for that dumb blonde Tati. She is palying the game and as far as I know a very strong contender for the money. Richard should be easy to get rid of. Trust me if Tati walks this sunday Richie would be soooo broken. So LETS VOTE TATI OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 6:05pm On Oct 09, 2007
My peeps please fill me in, i can only read whats on the website, and i can't watch cos the internet here is slooooooooooooooooow
1) whats the task for this week?
2) What did Kweku say to Tatiana that got on her wrong side and got him apologizing?
3) I suppose Tatiana and Richie boy are not talking because of their many feuds, is there any twist in this present feud?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2007
I really think Kwaku should walk.

Leaving him spells danger for home girl
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2007
Hi guys i read the thread, and realised i wasn't on it.
I'm not in a BB mood, sorry. What i'm going to post is a conversation  i had earlier with a friend on yahoo, who wants to remain anonymous for security reasons.
I also edited the conversation for )(**&^%$$reasons. wink

Anonymous: howdy?
Tampico: good
Anonymous: was it wet today?
Tampico: a little
Tampico: i'm watching BB on T.v and on the net.
Annonymous: LOL
Tampico: Code chose to go to the penthouse with the guys who stabbed him during nominations, and he did vice versa
Anonymous: i can't watch it on the net, this broadband service is crap
Anonymous: he went richie  or kweku
Anonymous: ?
Tampico: it's not so good here too, so what i do, i let it play to the end, then replay it, and it plays smoothly
Tampico: Code took, Kweku and Richard to the PH for a boys niteout
Anonymous: i thot u can only take one person
Tampico: i thot so too
Tampico: so now, the girls are watching them on TV, and analysing them verbally
Anonymous: i'm still lost as to how code got to take 2 persons
Tampico: me too, but i'm watching them guzzle, and listening to their favourite jams,
Anonymous: ok
Tampico: who do u think will go out?
Anonymous: i seriously want richie out
Anonymous: though thats 4 your ears only
Tampico: hmmm, u mite get ure wish. But it's a tough decision for Africa. There's a strong desire to send the last untouchable out. Besides Kweku had the guts to say that if he's pitted against homegirl, that he'll b the one to stay. Rich on the otherhand is Africa's most wanted. HE DID SAY HE WANTED TO GO.He ,,,,,
Tampico: he has been nasty most time all week, n getting quite unbearable, and that's why his name was called up for eviction, by almost all the HMs.

@All
I personally think, Kwaku should go, imagine his insolence, arrogance, and pride when he said that if they pitt him against our Ofunnemama, that homegirl was going shocked(Naija wey u dey?) Say she's a threat, anything but that crap.
Maureen just stabbed Ofunnemama. She said in her diary session, that homegirl thinks she's too much, but she ain't.(We have a backstabbing bitchy snake in da house). Afterall homegirl did for her in her times of need.I believe she'll nominate Ofu next if R goes.Hmmh(friends beware sad).
Richard has gotten on my last nerve, and from what ive been reading from the sms strips, and blogs. R needs to send out an SOS signal. Unless he really meant it when he said he wants to go. I hope he is not deluding himself, that's there's a future with T after BB. I say so , because he's jealousy is foundationless.
T is a dumb/clever blonde. Her reason for nominating homegirl was foolish because she did it on international T.V, but i believe she really nominated Ofu, because she's beginning to think seriously about the dough, and homegirl is a threat.
Ofu is too much. I think she has a psychology n law degree stashed un her belt.
Codreen are simply clueless. I hope Maureen will learn, wisen up n nominate code this coming sunday. I said he won't take her to the PH, but never suspected he will take the guys. I think it's nice, and it was a pleasant surprise n twist that i want to see more often.
Kwakoo is a walking zombie, no place to fit in really/ I pity him, n would want him to go, but like i always say that depends on the dynamics of viewership reasoning. Up until Monday eve everyone was like Kwakoo out. Now a lot of people from other countries(apart from SA n Tanzania for now) are calling for R's head.
It's truly getting interesting!
I gotta sign out.
You guys be good. Love Y'all!
Tforever cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by mamus2010(f): 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2007
@lawyerchap,

my head is so swollen, its about to burst!! grin cheesy

@ndi,

ofuneka's chances of winning is 5 out of 6. not because she is our home girl, but because she has stayed true to her game plan!! kwaku and tatiana are just jokers, they may smell the cash, but they wont have it

@tampico,

i think biggie suggested code take the guys along!! i know that was disappointing for him and maureen cos code still hopes to break the bed, and maureen is willing but afraid of being used(she told biggie she didnt want to be rushed, she wanted it to happen naturally)!!

well, i dont care about maureen these days, so am glad the penthouse experience is without her!!lets see if she wont fall asleep this night. the parasite that she is!!! angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by odada(m): 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2007
I say Richard out! the boys of the playboy mansion BBH are having aswell time in the pent house guzzling,my homeboy kwaku-t [i]charley[/i]is showing them how to have some fun cheesy cheesy cheesy code is saying Richard is an ass for not screwing Tati yet sad like he has screwd maureen angry angry anyways not to leave the girls behind they are getting off some liquor and trying to have a good time but it sooooo obvious they miss the lads cause they wont stop talking/mimicking them?even maureen is wondering if code is thinking about her upthere and tati is hoping richard apologizes----AGAIN to her tonite trust Ofunemama to be at both their sides and console them,while she tells maureen to snap outta it that code is guzzling with the boys she reminds Tati that she asked for the quarrel cant wait for their task presentation on thursday,its the viewers task winner about BBTV!all the housemates will give us news,and stuff about the BBH in their own BIG BROTHER TELEVISION------------so exciting i can hardly wait grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by baby4u2(f): 1:35am On Oct 10, 2007
Question? Did they ever tell if kwaku had anything to do with America? Just watched his talent thingy for the first time. And i've been hearing some phonetics (American style).

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (85) (Reply)

Most Handsome Nigerian Actors / Full Profile Of The 2019 BBNaija Housemates (Photos) / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.