Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,914 members, 7,949,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (374908 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Potymarket: 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
What type of Visa did u apply for?
zamani234:
Bro did you get any cancellation mail?

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by zamani234: 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
Blue card visa

Potymarket:
What type of Visa did u apply for?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by brendybliss1: 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
kosky:

Did your interview hold?

Yes I did my interview.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Potymarket: 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
Pls how did it go
brendybliss1:

Yes I did my interview.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by tunapawizzy: 6:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
Good evening. Is it possible to get student visa in Germany with 10months old child. thats the mother taking the child along?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by bamdexfarms(m): 10:54pm On Mar 21, 2020
tunapawizzy:
Good evening. Is it possible to get student visa in Germany with 10months old child. thats the mother taking the child along?

Yes you can. However the amount for your blocked account will be way higher.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by tunapawizzy: 11:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
bamdexfarms:

Yes you can. However the amount for your blocked account will be way higher.
ok thank you so much......higher BA is just logical, but the person intends using sponsorship letter
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by bamdexfarms(m): 10:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
tunapawizzy:

ok thank you so much......higher BA is just logical, but the person intends using sponsorship letter

With a Sponsorship Letter, it may be difficult to approve the visa. This is because a parent student needs a larger accommodation for her and her child, higher cost of health insurance and other bills like kitas and feeding. But it is worth a try sha.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by tunapawizzy: 12:06am On Mar 23, 2020
bamdexfarms:

With a Sponsorship Letter, it may be difficult to approve the visa. This is because a parent student needs a larger accommodation for her and her child, higher cost of health insurance and other bills like kitas and feeding. But it is worth a try sha.
ok thanks a lot
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 23, 2020
I did.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 23, 2020
zamani234:
Bro did you get any cancellation mail?

Yeah.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by brendybliss1: 11:27am On Mar 23, 2020
Potymarket:
Pls how did it go

It went very well. The pressure was not much from Oga, and the VO.

Just go with all the required documents and extra money to be on a safe side.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by sesekennedy(m): 8:06am On Apr 05, 2020
Please relate if your original document for family reunion was returned because of the covid 19 lock down crisis...

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by IOladiplenty: 6:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
Thanks for the link. I have read through and I need you to please explain "civil partnership requirement" under the preconditions to get a German family visa. Thanks

Warthon:

This link right here is the answer to your question.
https://www.studying-in-germany.org/bringing-your-family-to-germany-on-a-student-visa/

So it is possible with a student visa so far you follow the guidelines on the link above.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by IOladiplenty: 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Thank you for this.

I have booked appointment for family reunion but yet to get a date. Learnt it takes almost a year after you booked before you get a date, I don't know how true. My question is my passport will soon expire and it's on the embassy website that "no renewal". What will I do?

Sam8850:
Hello all and welcome to this thread. This new year, I believe a lot of people have resolutions and plans they intend to achieve this year and for the future. I am a strong believer of the saying "Knowledge (the right information) is Power" hence having the right information from peoples experience and legit sources can lead to the achievement of our goals.

Now, for those of us who are intending to migrate to Germany for work or family re-union purposes, it is very vital to get the right information on processes and guidance to successful acquiring of your visum (visa).

Here we go, first it will be very important to visit the German Consulate official website, try to know legit site as opposed to third party, clone sites or random Google site results. The official site of the German Consulate in Nigeria is https://nigeria.diplo.de, there you can find a lot of information regarding types of visas, booking appointment and requirements.

I am currently processing my Work Visa (entry visa for Blue Card) at the Consulate, I had my interview on 19th November 2018 and I await the approval of my visa. Also, at the same time I'm looking to begin process of a family re-union visa for my wife and 1year old son, interviews have been booked for both in March 2019.

I believe there are Nigerians out there in Germany who have gone through this process in the past few years that can share their experience with us, which is always helpful. I have questions and well as I can answer questions of my journey to this stage, I have also been able to share and answer questions on other threads that can help.

So lets begin this journey by helping each other one question and answer at a time for the right information is power that will help us achieve our goals.

Thank you.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by IOladiplenty: 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
I have been applying on Xing.com but my concern have been about the language requirement. Did you have same challenge? How did you go about solving it?

Sam8850:
There are a lot of start up technology companies in Berlin that are looking to employ foreign talents. If you have the skills you can start searching and applying for jobs online, like I got mine on Xing.com but there are job portals like [url]berlinstartupjobs.com[/url] and you can search on Google for jobs in Berlin.

It is important not to give up when you get rejection mails from one or two companies these things happen but keep on applying as there are so many other companies that will like your profile.

Check out companies like AUTO-1, Project A, N26, Smava GmbH etc... They are always recruiting.

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by IOladiplenty: 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hello guys, my passport will expire soon and I want to get another one. I have a pending visa appointment. On the embassy website they wrote that "no renewal". What does that even mean?

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by mnetfaze: 11:28am On Apr 22, 2020
Congratulations � to you dear. Please can I connect with you on instant message like Whatsapp or email, anyone that is ok for you? I'm also waiting for my appointment.

Vvision:
Family reunion visa delivered... Glory. My best wishes to other waiting to reunite or making career moves.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Fabulousaify(f): 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
Congratulations. Please how did it go? What documents did you submit? I'm still waiting for my appointment
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Growingboi(m): 10:46pm On May 02, 2020
Bros, What has been their response on language requirement?

IOladiplenty:
I have been applying on Xing.com but my concern have been about the language requirement. Did you have same challenge? How did you go about solving it?

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by IOladiplenty: 8:39am On May 07, 2020
Growingboi:
Bros, What has been their response on language requirement?

One said since the job involves showing empathy to the aged that how do I do that if I can't communicate in deutsch. Then the interview was supposed to hold in deutsch too. I missed out on that tho.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Growingboi(m): 1:06pm On May 07, 2020
I think it's necessary one understand the basics.

Try accept my request.

IOladiplenty:
One said since the job involves showing empathy to the aged that how do I do that if I can't communicate in deutsch. Then the interview was supposed to hold in deutsch too. I missed out on that tho.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Warthon: 2:51am On May 13, 2020
Pls has anyone received appointment dates in the Corona virus period?
Or has any one gone for interview in this period?
Is the consulate open?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 14, 2020
Warthon:
Pls has anyone received appointment dates in the Corona virus period?
Or has any one gone for interview in this period?
Is the consulate open?

https://nigeria.diplo.de
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 19, 2020
Please , can anyone tell me , if the embassy is working or not ? I would be grateful
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Okato: 8:34pm On May 25, 2020
Hello everyone,please who has any info regards date at the embassy,I mean interview date and resumption date, than you all
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:34am On May 26, 2020
Okato:
Hello everyone,please who has any info regards date at the embassy,I mean interview date and resumption date, than you all

https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/-/2318958
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by sylvo: 8:11am On May 26, 2020
Good morning, i have been going through the thread and i have a few questions :
I am applying to schools to study Mech Eng (Msc) in Germany and i have a wife and two kids, while i was reading about the process from other sources they made the family reunion thing look very easy. i intend to go first then after a few months i would process the family reunion visa for my wife and kids.
Please is this move possible and if yes how do i go about it ?
i have a degree in Mech Engr and i have work experience in maintenance (Telecoms Power equipments) and Into Plane refueling experience (Aviation) total of 5yrs experience, what are my chances of getting a job in germany with this experience as i noticed this thread focusses more on Tech ICT experience?
Please your responses would be highly appreciated.

stereo:

Yeah.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 11, 2020
Can someone clarify this for me :- how do they mean when they said (non- essential)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by DisturbingEU(m): 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
It means flights from outside the EU is not allowed for now except within EU.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (192) (Reply)

Need Help With Direction / Giving Birth In Brazil / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.