Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,667 members, 7,968,919 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:05 PM

OAP Dotun Shares His Last Chat With DJ Cheers Who Committed Suicide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Dotun Shares His Last Chat With DJ Cheers Who Committed Suicide (406 Views)

Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis / OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process / Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAP Dotun Shares His Last Chat With DJ Cheers Who Committed Suicide by Junistark: 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
OAP Dotun has shared his last chat with Seun Omogaji aka DJ Xgee who committed suicide by allegedly drinking sniper. According to Dotun, their last discussion was about how they were going to continue hustling.
He wrote:

“One of our Last convo. AH SEUN! .. we talk say we go continue this hustle na.. you & I no talk am like this.”

Before DJ Xgee died, he left a note on Instagram:

“Okay there is a twist to this last respect ppl give to their loved ones when gone.
Black as signs of sadness ..but in my case please Rock WHITE Cos i love this colour so much.
To all have made smiled and to those i have pissed off trust me im only being Human. Enikorewa i love u so much , Eriayo u name sums it all up u are truly d reason for my Joy.
Omobolanle ajoke u know i care .. Moradeke my mum may my God heal u and to my in-Laws Stay Blessed Always ❤.”

source: https://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2019/01/oap-dotun-shares-his-last-chat-with-dj-cheers.html?m=1

Re: OAP Dotun Shares His Last Chat With DJ Cheers Who Committed Suicide by samlake(m): 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
O ma se o...
Re: OAP Dotun Shares His Last Chat With DJ Cheers Who Committed Suicide by semasir: 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
We all go through things we can't sometimes relate online but at least there should be one person to still share the burdens with.

(1) (Reply)

He Is Seeking Family Who Will Take Care Of Him In Exchange Of His Pension / Female Fan Removes Her Top To Hug Tuface On Stage, See Annie Idibia's Reaction / Muslim Representative Becomes First To Wear Hijab In US Congress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.