Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,037 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:03 PM

Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools (36909 Views)

Davido Lashed After Calling Nigerians Out To Vote, Assuring Nothing Will Happen / Fans Dragged Burna Boy For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools’ / Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogressive Fools -burna Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
Some said he would vote APC because of 30k Npower, Afrione tab and data... he failed to see he can do better.

He failed to see he could have been employed with the numerous companies who closed shop.

Is that not UNPROGRESSIVE?

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by IkpuMmadu: 3:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
AK6464:
When Nigerians start boycotting his shows, he will learn courtesy
because he told you the truth

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by manmoraskk: 3:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
The boy don dey talk nonsense now since he had successful year last year. Nonsense
Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by gift2xl: 3:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
TRUE TALK
Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by jrusky(m): 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
He must be talking about apc members and not Nigerians because only apc are lazy and unproductive they are only good at telling lies.

I think the guy just don't want to say apc precisely for fear of EFCC and 1,000 policemen becoming his new tenants.
Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by Princedapace(m): 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
He is right.. I have never seen a country like Nigeria before..

Worse is the educated class.. They are disappointing seriously..

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by Constantiney: 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
Truth is bitter,
We all know Neither Atiku nor Buhari is good.
But you lot would still vote for them and later "pray to God" to make Nigeria great.

Is that not the definition of backwardness?
A country where the large number of the uneducated decides who govern. . .

Forget the likes and the polls.
Those whose vote truly counts are in the market, in the villages,which is why the education sector is intentionally left to rot, because a smart society is dangerous to the status-quo just like what happened in France. . . So they just give the people religion and kill the education sector. A masterstroke.

You ever wonder why no government, except Fashola, has tried to regulate any religious activities in the country? Because anyone who dares has already lost.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
Who is burning boy? undecided
Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by omooba969(m): 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
Lol cheesy

Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by Tochi122: 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
Tochi122post=74448066:
But wait ooo .. Na true talk why una dey vex na
Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
Nigerian will come back for him.......till he delete grin
Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by DexterousOne(m): 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
What he said is the BLURNT TRUTH
and Nigerians hate the truth
Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by Martinez19(m): 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
If you still support Buhari and you are still shouting "4+4," you are among the set of people Burna boy is referring to. If you support Atiku, you are not excluded. How people can love their oppressors exceedingly baffles me?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by PrinceBBlack(m): 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
midehcreeb:
Burna Boy has been dragged by Nigerians on Twitter, following his Instagram post in which he called Nigerians ‘backward unprogressive fools’.

We reported that the singer in his post said that Nigeria is home to the largest number of backward unprogressive fools, because most Nigerians are not mentally advanced to fight for themselves.

Though he promised to fight for such people, he went on to thank some African intellectuals who according to him, never conform to any bullshit they are given.

However Nigerians who reacted to this, dragged the singer who according to them is allowing his ‘hype last year get into his head’. Here are some tweets below;

@Chrisblin wrote;

“Backward unprogressive fools” because you were corrected to embrace the pyramid pattern of how things works First feature and you want to be the headline artist. One can overreact but failing to admit one’s mistakes is where the problem lies He thinks he’s Mandela too.

@Uncle_Ajala wrote;

Burna Boy just called some Nigerians backward unprogressive fools & some people are angry, in a country where many people are doing everything for Buhari to be president for another 4 yrs, if that’s not a country with many backward unprogressive fools, I don’t know what it is.

@the_tenioola wrote;

Be like say Burna Boy body dey gbona, which country him dey oo, be like say their weed stong pass Nigeria own…. “Backward unprogressive fools” As a celebrity there’s some things you need know not to say I need a full refund of my 15k oo with extra for damages

@Abisolathegreat wrote;

Man this can’t be true, @burnaboy referered to Nigeria as a home of ‘Backward unprogressive fools’? if this is true, then something has gone terribly wrong. To say this is shocking is an understatement

@XammyOfficial wrote;

This can never be my MCM.

Wondering where all those “Backward unprogressive FOOLS” who claims to be Burna Boy’s die hard fans are

@EnekemGreg wrote;

Burna Boy Just Called Nigerians ”BACKWARD UNPROGRESSIVE FOOLS” it all started from a FONT. You all have given too much power and Attention to the wrong person this time,Man is now intoxicated cause he makes Songs that sounds good when you are HIGH

@Pearllyndah wrote;

Okay, Now it’s beginning to seem like Burna boy just wants to trend. Because saying “Nigeria is the home to the largest number of backward unprogressive fools” was a really unnecessary thing for him to have said.

see more tweets here - https://www./2019/01/burna-boy-dragged-on-twitter.html

pure truth...he isnt lying
Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by clownboi: 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2019
hmmm
Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by Tekzyflex(m): 4:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
Look at them as if he said something contrary. Unprogressive idiots.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
He is talk to APC youth and BMC Youth them plenti for nairaland
Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by AK6464(m): 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2019
aaa.
Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by AK6464(m): 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2019
IkpuMmadu:
because he told you the truth

Looking your father in the face and calling him 'short man', if he's short is not a lie is it?

But there's something called courtesy, check out what it means
Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by neighbourhud: 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
Truth is bitter grin grin grin

Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by Austeeenxx: 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
We Nigerians hate the truth. Simple.
Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by Ziel20: 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
As far as I can tell, Burna is right.
Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by DexterousOne(m): 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
Constantiney:
Truth is bitter,
We all know Neither Atiku nor Buhari is good.
But you lot would still vote for them and later "pray to God" to make Nigeria great.

Is that not the definition of backwardness?
A country where the large number of the uneducated decides who govern. . .

Forget the likes and the polls.
Those whose vote truly counts are in the market, in the villages,which is why the education sector is intentionally left to rot, because a smart society is dangerous to the status-quo just like what happened in France. . . So they just give the people religion and kill the education sector. A masterstroke.

You ever wonder why no government, except Fashola, has tried to regulate any religious activities in the country? Because anyone who dares has already lost.
of course
Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by DexterousOne(m): 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2019
AK6464:

Looking your father in the face and calling him 'short man', if he's short is not a lie is it?

But there's something called courtesy, check out what it means

Nigeria case don pass courtesy.

Its a mess
Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by Ayobami7(m): 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2019
英国加
Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by eddyslim(m): 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
#IstandwithBurna
Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by aku626(m): 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
those in concern will be upset
Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by Yankee101: 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
I pity people who continue to support these dumb guys with concert, streaming or other kinds of monies.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by Jephyard(m): 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2019
Simply put Most Nigeriab are not well informed about their basic right which is not negotiable no matter how hard the economy go low. Please it has nothing to do with illitracy or one not going to school or pointing fingers at the northern part of the country, it all of us all. We are really bad people, we have no will and critical thinking as left us since the first republic. We are the shame of Africa, with our exposure some African countries will be like Europe but what do we do as a people Greed not religion just pure greed. We turn anything Gold to GREED all for for food.
Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by Herhmjay(m): 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
aku626:
those in concern will be upset

in nigeria, truth is not only upsetting but bitter as well... and that's what kills us
Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by Herhmjay(m): 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
Jephyard:
Simply put Most Nigeriab are not well informed about their basic right which is not negotiable no matter how hard the economy go low. Please it has nothing to do with illitracy or one not going to school or pointing fingers at the northern part of the country, it all of us all. We are really bad people, we have no will and critical thinking as left us since the first republic. We are the shame of Africa, with our exposure some African countries will be like Europe but what do we do as a people Greed not religion just pure greed. We turn anything Gold to GREED all for for food.

i can authoritatively state that your quote was unprogresive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Is Sky B. .dead or alive? / Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid / Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.