Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,083 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:57 PM

Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools (36910 Views)

Davido Lashed After Calling Nigerians Out To Vote, Assuring Nothing Will Happen / Fans Dragged Burna Boy For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools’ / Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogressive Fools -burna Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by Edgarated(m): 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
Thats not cool at all
========
Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396
Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by Sleekfingers: 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
Burna boy, those people you were talking about are all over nairaland.....
People with pap brains....

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by Adakintroy: 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
You that is so progressive what meaning song have you sang t orient the people. All you sing is Yanch.. and money and waist.

.oga pack well you are no different from the political class you judge.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by ibkayee(f): 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
Nigerians have just come to terms with how useless their leaders are and shitty the state of the country is and as a result have become tolerant
Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by mrlaw93(m): 5:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
Codedone:
Of course he is right, D font is a way of differentiating how big an artist is, Burna demanded more respect from the organizers of coachella, He is a major African act and wen he called for a show abroad they put him less than artist dat just got their major break last year, he demanded more respect, he knows his worth and is not taking anything less, people don't believe he is worth more dan those artist cause they are foreign and still are angry he is calling them what they are, inferiority complex is engrained in many Africans, most believe he/she is already less than the other races whether European or American from birth, how many of us are not brought up to believe that, how many times were we told about the greatness of africa or about the history of African countries but we were always taught about slavery as if our entire identity started there and about the greatness of Europe and all they accomplished, most Africans don't know anything we have achieved or done but we are always taught what happened to the western history like Julius Caesar, greek philosophers like plato, Aristotle and d rest, just like african history doesn't exist at all b4 slavery, most africans dont even know many greek philosophers first got their knowledge in Africa(Egypt) Before taking it to greece, our schools are doing same to the next generation doing, teaching about western history and languages like french, mandarin and spanish while african Swahlili or other languages from africa is seen as unimportant and uncool so they are never taught, from birth we already taught about d westerners and their glory, while we were taught nothing of ours, Burna Boy is telling d youths to see themselves as more, he is not taking d organizers putting him down but he his getting insults in return, the font thing is not d major problem, the message his trying to pass is about respect.

It's been up to a year since i logged on here. I did today just to like tgis post. More wisdom bro!
Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by wealthoption: 5:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
a country that hates to hear the truth

how will they move forward undecided

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by jaytee0816(m): 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
I see, he is now taken fela kinda igbo called fearless igbó but z own z becoming too much

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by Jephyard(m): 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
Herhmjay:

i can authoritatively state that your quote was unprogresive

How is what I said nonprogressive? Tell me if what is stagnating the people is not pure Greed. Nigeria is underdeveloped today all because of Pure Greed.

How can someone build 118km road for 20years (Lagos - Ibadan expressway) if I am not mistaken.

Nigeria Airways is long death and gone

Ajaokuta steel complex will never grow

Lagos has no rail system with such huge population and at large Nigeria rail system is undeveloped in this modern age where we should have gone pass that

Health care system is a capital No

Security that has collapsed. Nigeria is in war if you don't know just because it has not gotten to you doesn't mean others don't feel it

How can one of the largest producer of crude product kill all it refineries and take it out to refine and don't even care to build another one for more than a decade

We export religion yet corrupt than a war torn countries Where there is total collapse of government. Note: A country that can't protect it's borders is a weak country

No electricity in more than 50 years

Tell me one single breakthrough we have had after telecommunications boom which is also basic though.

No proper database for her centizen

There are so many more, which kind country be this? And people fill cool This is the best we can get. NTA was the first TV in Africa today it total nonsense I can't even watch that station for minutes.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2019
But he's busy enjoying their support and growing? He must be the greatest among these set of people, smh

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by automatix: 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
gistrepublic:
But they are still retrogressive fools

Take it or leave it....

Tell me, what sane group of people will vote APC/PDP after all these wasted years in the face of other available options?? .... The worst of it all,... It's the same politicians that killed them in the past... While they want change but don't want to change.

bros, when u understand the country u live in, we will have a talk. who told you that we don't want moghalu or duke or sowore? are living in Nigeria land or dream land? damn it!
Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
mrlaw93:

It's been up to a year since i logged on here. I did today just to like tgis post. More wisdom bro!

thanks man, happy to see a like mind
Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
FuukaFuuka:
tongue
The main reason why Burna boy is right: Nigerians are unprogressive fools.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2019
Burna is right. He was referring to Buhari supporters. So unprogressive yet their party's name is APC. Retarded brains of APC
Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by RedboneSmith(m): 5:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
@chrisblin's tweet is everything.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by neutrotoba(m): 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2019
IkpuMmadu:
But he said the truth ! Just look around and tell me how a reasonable person can campaign for APC a party known for legendary failures and ineptitude or tell me how someone can campaign for PDP a man k own for his high level of corruption

Burna is right ...if you don't like it...take a sniper! It works faster

Bless you

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2019
He said the truth and people still angry? Smh. Backward is ever an understatement. Animals are even more advanced than the African race. What a waste of creation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by Nisnud10: 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
With all due respect.
I am beginning to suspect a section of Nigerians have natural affinity for mediocrity and low self-esteem.
Burna gave a two-case instance in his post: He condemned the Backward unprogressive fools and commended the African intellectuals.
But, It's surprising that the only thing that caught the attention of some persons was the former part. If you're not backward, and you're not unprogressive and also not a fool, why should Burna's post disturb you�

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2019
Codedone:
Of course he is right, D font is a way of differentiating how big an artist is, Burna demanded more respect from the organizers of coachella, He is a major African act and wen he called for a show abroad they put him less than artist dat just got their major break last year, he demanded more respect, he knows his worth and is not taking anything less, people don't believe he is worth more dan those artist cause they are foreign and still are angry he is calling them what they are, inferiority complex is engrained in many Africans, most believe he/she is already less than the other races whether European or American from birth, how many of us are not brought up to believe that, how many times were we told about the greatness of africa or about the history of African countries but we were always taught about slavery as if our entire identity started there and about the greatness of Europe and all they accomplished, most Africans don't know anything we have achieved or done but we are always taught what happened to the western history like Julius Caesar, greek philosophers like plato, Aristotle and d rest, just like african history doesn't exist at all b4 slavery, most africans dont even know many greek philosophers first got their knowledge in Africa(Egypt) Before taking it to greece, our schools are doing same to the next generation doing, teaching about western history and languages like french, mandarin and spanish while african Swahlili or other languages from africa is seen as unimportant and uncool so they are never taught, from birth we already taught about d westerners and their glory, while we were taught nothing of ours, Burna Boy is telling d youths to see themselves as more, he is not taking d organizers putting him down but he his getting insults in return, the font thing is not d major problem, the message his trying to pass is about respect.
Enough of all these rhetorics, it begins with you. How far have you gone with your Swahili lessons?. Who was the first chief priest of Amadioha? Answer these questions so that I will know how serious you are.
Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by poseidon12: 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
Why are they dragging him for being frank? Which normal progressive people would elect a very incompetent, sectional, clueless and corrupt man like Buhari to be their President?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by Buffalowings3(m): 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
I agree with him..

If he pain you jump into lagoon
Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by Buffalowings3(m): 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
Bitter Truth

The thing pain me too..
Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by benratigan3(m): 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2019
Codedone:
burna boy is a fool. which African best is he talking about. Wiz Khalifa with two billboard no1 single was his name not in small font? small fame and the fool is feeling like I don't know what. if he has any honor let him withdraw from the show... nonsense
Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by IkpuMmadu: 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2019
AK6464:

Looking your father in the face and calling him 'short man', if he's short is not a lie is it?

But there's something called courtesy, check out what it means

There is no courtesy telling the truth...if your father is short ..how else do you tell him that he is short ? Dad, with all due respect you are on the short side ...period ...

In Igbo land they say truth is bitter ....and that is the fact
Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by Omnipresent(m): 7:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
But did he lie? Evil people hurting from the truth
Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by themanderon: 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2019
I just want to ask the people challenging him if what he said is a lie? At least we see many of them here on nairaland campaigning for a grand father to continue taking the country through the slippery slope to self destruction.
Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by damolapigin31(m): 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2019
[quote author=fuckingAyaya post=74447776]Bitter Truth [/quot
e]bitt
Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by damolapigin31(m): 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2019
[quote author=fuckingAyaya post=74447776]Bitter Truth [/quot
e]bitter truth my brother

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by MNDY(m): 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
inoki247:
Well I won't blame him when we keep Recycling our old Leaders nd we have people hailing them for taking us backwards buh Truth is bitter like Alomo....

And docile followership.
Forward-looking progressive wise people elsewhere would not take sh*t from their government. Protests and agitations with far-reaching effects by the people would either put the government on its toes or force the government to resign.
Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by Cately(f): 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2019
Plz AdSense account needed urgently for exchange of iPhone and macbook am serious
Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by MNDY(m): 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
Burna is very very intelligent. He just earned more of my respect with this.
Re: Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools by Ahmeduana(m): 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
Did the guy lied?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid / Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy / Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.