Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:22 AM

Please Help!! I Made A Mistake On My National ID - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Help!! I Made A Mistake On My National ID (649 Views)

'Nigeria We Hail Thee' Not My National Anthem, Will Never Sing It - Ezekwesili / Help: Wrong Picture On My National ID Card / Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!! I Made A Mistake On My National ID by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2019
embarassed embarassed
I don't know how to go about it, there was a typographical error on my National ID. I can't use it in the bank and my account has been restricted cry cry. It's just a mere spelling error. I need the money in my account as soon as possible cry cry.
Re: Please Help!! I Made A Mistake On My National ID by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2019
Has anyone experienced this before? embarassed
Re: Please Help!! I Made A Mistake On My National ID by Abfinest007(m): 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2019
kemicalreaction:
embarassed embarassed
I don't know how to go about it, there was a typographical error on my National ID. I can't use it in the bank and my account has been restricted cry cry. It's just a mere spelling error. I need the money in my account as soon as possible cry cry.
am having d same issue just go n close d account or go n do fake id card
Re: Please Help!! I Made A Mistake On My National ID by Hustlersdiary: 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
Abfinest007:
am having d same issue just go n close d account or go n do fake id card

He can’t fake the ID card cos it carries a tracking if which the bank Seoul’s use to confirm if it’s original.

@Kemicalreaction Go to an enrollment center meet the guys outside that usually does the pre enrollment, tell them you want to make a correction they’ll know how to go about it. It’s not free cos they’ll pay money into the NIMC account using remita and they’ll collect their own service charge as well. If you’re smart enough you can pay the money on remita yourself and take the proof of payment to an enrollment center they’ll help you make the corrections and print another temporary ID card for you. Bribe your way through so it can be done ASAP, Good luck.
Re: Please Help!! I Made A Mistake On My National ID by kolaaderin: 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2019
Is National ID the only valid ID, get an International Passport or a drivers License

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help!! I Made A Mistake On My National ID by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
Hustlersdiary:

He can’t fake the ID card cos it carries a tracking if which the bank Seoul’s use to confirm if it’s original.

@Kemicalreaction Go to an enrollment center meet the guys outside that usually does the pre enrollment, tell them you want to make a correction they’ll know how to go about it. It’s not free cos they’ll pay money into the NIMC account using remita and they’ll collect their own service charge as well. If you’re smart enough you can pay the money on remita yourself and take the proof of payment to an enrollment center they’ll help you make the corrections and print another temporary ID card for you. Bribe your way through so it can be done ASAP, Good luck.
Thanks, I appreciate it.

(1) (Reply)

Over 10,000 Decamp From PDP To APC At Guber Rally Of APC In Sokoto. / Throw Back Of What PHCN Used To Be (pix) / Now That Atiku Has Failed To Debate Will You Still Blame PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.