Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,155 members, 7,896,910 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:24 AM

Drake Kisses And Touches 17-year-old Fan Onstage In Resurfaced Viral Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Kisses And Touches 17-year-old Fan Onstage In Resurfaced Viral Video (330 Views)

+18 The Boob Movement' Founder Exposes Her Naked Boobs And Touches Herself / 19-Year-Old Fan Woos Ifu Ennada (PHOTO) / "You Are Getting Old" Fan Tells Yemi Alade (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drake Kisses And Touches 17-year-old Fan Onstage In Resurfaced Viral Video by Walliberry65: 2:28am On Jan 06, 2019
The clip, which went viral just before this weekend, was filmed in 2010 and took place at a show in Denver, according to a YouTube user. Drake mentions Colorado onstage in the video. The age of sexual consent in that state is 17.

Drake’s rep declined to comment on the video.

In the clip, the rapper, then 23 years old, slow-dances with the girl, then rubs and kisses her shoulder and hugs her around her chest while standing behind her, as she smiles.

“I get in trouble for s–t like this,” he tells the audience, then asks the fan, “How old are you?”

“Seventeen,” she replies, as he expresses dismay, prompting the crowd to go wild.

“I can’t go to jail yet, man,” he says. “Seventeen? How do you look like that? You thick. Look at all this.”

Photos
Drake’s Awesome Sporting Event Faces

“I had fun,” he adds. “I don’t know whether I should feel guilty or not, but I had fun. I like the way your breasts feel against my chest. I just want to thank you.”

He then kisses her hand, both her cheeks, her forehead and her lips, as the audience cheered and clapped.

Watch full video in the link below
https://entertainmenthub.com.ng/drake-kisses-and-touches-17-year-old-fan-onstage-in-resurfaced-viral-video/

(1) (Reply)

TRACE Warns Against Flouting Traffic Rules As Julius Berger Begins Work / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Fires Most Nigerian Youths To Be Morally Lost / Adetutu Blast Simi For "Degrading" People With Tribal Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.