Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,154 members, 7,896,907 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:17 AM

+18 The Boob Movement' Founder Exposes Her Naked Boobs And Touches Herself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / +18 The Boob Movement' Founder Exposes Her Naked Boobs And Touches Herself (3015 Views)

The Boob Movement Founder Cries Out As She Poses Topless In New Photo / The Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Flaunts Her Bare Bum In New Sultry Photo / The Boob Movement Author And Her Stunning Boobs Present In New Sultry Photograph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

+18 The Boob Movement' Founder Exposes Her Naked Boobs And Touches Herself by LindaIkejiNews: 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2019
The Boob Movement founder, Abby Chioma, has shared a racy photo of herself.
The model went completely topless, exposing her naked breasts, then left the button and zipper of her jeans open so she could touch herself.

"You can sleep on me, but then you'll see me in your dreams," she captioned the photo.
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/07/the-boob-movement-founder-exposes-her.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Are Given Your Son A Hot Pap Every Morning, Liz Anjorin Mocked Toyin Abraham / After Tonto Dikeh Called Him 'bro',bobrisky Shows His F##kn Stick In A New Photo / “I Was Rehearsing My Lines For A Movie Shoot, Not Looking For Boyfriend - Favour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.