Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate (50886 Views)

Man Planned Surprised Party Of Girlfriend But Got Her Cheating At The Same Hotel / Lady Set To Wed In Few Hrs, Caught Pant Down With Ex Boyfriend At The Same Hotel / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
Valerie47:
There is a huge difference between uncle and unkulu...

please tell me the difference ??
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
Electricboy:

please tell me the difference ??
Uncle is your relative, unkulu is the big god, she is talking of unkulu.
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Denikayan: 6:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
This generation exaggerate everything

Whats bad sleeping with my aunt on same bed!
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Afamed: 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
AccessME:
We are working on how to remove Buhari next month and u talking of debate
5% as usual
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Almaiga: 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
Metuh:

You are one of the unproductive youths Burna was talking about.

E pain this man well. grin grin

Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by CocoaOla: 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
Blood to blood irritate can't even happen dirty mind and perverts everywhere
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by bereto(m): 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

I remember a married colleague who claimed a lady who came to sleep in his fancy hotel room was his step sister.

When i went to wake him for breakfast, he came out with an erection sharp enough to break a block of ice

grin grin grin.... sister indeed! grin
It could be normal morning konji
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
you people have been warned to Stop wining and dining with expired people
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by bereto(m): 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
What's on my mind is many grin grin grin
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by masseratti: 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
Almaiga:
Those Flat Headed people will never sieze to amaze me, every negative stuffs is always associated to them.
This lady slept with her Uncle for money.

They will always do everything for money. Yeye people.
oga please get a life, it's nauseating when I see a fellow Yorùbá doing what you are doing, not a trait of ọmọlúwàbí, if they do it, it does not mean we should. Two wrongs don't make a right.

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Rotimi47: 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
Na her uncle na her uncle lipsrsealed

Gini something something? Slept overnight in the hotel room with her uncle!!! grin Chai!!!! If you know, you know grin
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by fasho01(m): 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
MhizzAJ:
Thats her business..if she likes let her sleep with her dog on the same bed.. this is 2019 i dont want to shook mouth in wetin no consign me

Hahahahaha.. Abi o
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Fxwarrior: 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
GOFRONT:
cheesy

What we fail to understand is that people abroad have a liberal mind devoid of all these bullsh1t on most of you people minds.
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by mikejj(m): 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
Fxwarrior:

What we fail to understand is that people abroad have a liberal mind devoid of all these bullsh1t on most of you people minds.
which abroad sir,,are their d..ck difrent froms ours ni..

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Fxwarrior: 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
mikejj:
which abroad sir,,are their d..ck difrent froms ours ni..

So if you mean if you lie on same bed with your sister, you must have s£x with her? That's an all time low.
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Almaiga: 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
masseratti:
oga please get a life, it's nauseating when I see a fellow Yorùbá doing what you are doing, not a trait of ọmọlúwàbí, if they do it, it does not mean we should. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Who be this one?

Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by dokunbam(m): 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
non of my business
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by masseratti: 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
Almaiga:

Who be this one?
yes i won't, when your likes brings unnecessary hatred to my kind, we will call you out, elenu Cho Cho Cho.
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by mikejj(m): 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
Fxwarrior:

So if you mean if you lie on same bed with your sister, you must have s£x with her? That's an all time low.
the last time i check i think the meaning of uncle is=her father/mother brother..called her to come and stay with him in a hotel,in the room,on the same bed,at night ah...nobody said they did anything but its hard to believe...
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Obodo999(m): 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
SmellySperm:
Well na dia mata..... Me dey reason how I go tk survive the forthcoming 21days prayer and fasting

Do you attend Winners Chapel Church ?
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
Electricboy:

ur posts are always trash...but this gat me laughing

Not compulsory to follow my posts. If you have a pretty sister, preferably Igbo, let me show her what i can do.

Hope that one too is amusing tongue
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Almaiga: 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
masseratti:
yes i won't, when your likes brings unnecessary hatred to my kind, we will call you out, elenu Cho Cho Cho.

The thing really pain you Sha. grin

Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by olisaEze(m): 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
abdeiz:
This one just put herself out to be judged unnecessarily.

We really lack online privacy in this country. I'd be chatting with you today and tomorrow I see our chats go viral. like dafuq

That’s my concern actually. Like y would this dude think it’s ok to post a private conversation wit someone who probably calls him a friend on d net for d world to condemn?
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Taiwo20(m): 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
in my opinion ..people should mind their business.
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by spiralwedge(m): 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
I'm really sorry for this generation with all manner of perverted thinking.

When we were small and we went home for holidays. All our cousins and uncles and aunties all crash anyhow anywhere in the night after all day fun walking upandan our home town.

I've slept on the same bed with female friends, cousins, nieces, aunts, sisters, my mother and even my grandmother, even church sister. AND NOTHING HAPPENED AND NOT EVEN THE THOUGHT.

With the way this perversion is paraded, it is hard to do that nowadays. Just the thought alone isn't pleasant.

The reason why there are frequent incidences of perversion is because of Nollywood and irrational sexual discuss on Social Media.
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Petrescu2019: 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by masseratti: 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
Almaiga:

The thing really pain you Sha. grin
its obvious who is in pain, you have to go extra miles for senseless meme....
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Cessa0(f): 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
abdeiz:
This one just put herself out to be judged unnecessarily.

We really lack online privacy in this country. I'd be chatting with you today and tomorrow I see our chats go viral. like dafuq

Lol swears man!
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
Obodo999:

Do you attend Winners Chapel Church ?
Yes o... Na winners
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
ofiko123:

grin grin grin which church you dey go..
Na winners chapel
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
Valerie47:
Uncle is your relative, unkulu is the big god, she is talking of unkulu.

na u sabi o
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Not compulsory to follow my posts. If you have a pretty sister, preferably Igbo, let me show her what i can do.

Hope that one too is amusing tongue

yeah, I would like you to show her your stupidity...hahahaha..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days / Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal / Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.