Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,165 members, 7,880,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:27 PM

Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) (50947 Views)

Guys Blast Lady In A Viral Tweet Who Claim Men Have G-Sp.ot & Can Also Squirt / Nigerians Blast Lady Who Said She Prefers To Date A Yahoo Boy Than A Bet9ja Own / "May Your Empty Soul Rest In Life" Guy Blast Lady Used My Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by Tokotaya: 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2023
Microsecondnews Reporter November 6, 2023 2 minutes read
Nigerians berate female content creator for showing her n@ked body to dispatch rider (Video)

Photo captions:
SwizzyBellaNaija
SwizzyBellaNaija opening her towel for the delivery man to see.

Some Nigerians are calling for the arrest of a content creator with the name SwizzyBellaNaija, after she uploaded a video of herself showing her n@ked body to a dispatch rider for content.

The Abuja-based content creator who is blessed with a huge bosom, said she did the ‘experiment’ to see the reaction of the dispatch rider to her endowment.

According to her, she ordered something online and when she sighted the male delivery man coming upstairs to her apartment, she arranged with her photographer to film him.

She announced that she would like viewers to see what his reaction would be to a ‘set up’.

Once the man was there, she told him she wanted to show him something and he should follow her.

When they descended to a landing on the staircase, she asked the man to stand away from her. She then opened her towel for the man.

“Why you come dey shake?” she can be heard asking the man.

“I’m not shaking anything” the man responded calmly, appearing unfazed.

But when the material got online, it did not receive the kind of reception Bella was expecting.

Many netizens thought it crossed the line, and was tantamount to s3xual harassment of the gentleman who was only there to do his job.

Many argued that if the role were flipped, the women would be shouting about s3xual harassment.

Some reactions:

@OllikBrown: “This is serious harassment if it was to be the other way round, press and media go don carry am”

@Dapor4: “Oh my God!! How is the innocent man feeling right now? This is sexual assault and it should be taken up. The world isn’t safe for men no more!! I can’t shake right now, I’m busy, i will shake later..”

@abazwhyllzz: “I’m so páined watching this video. Imagine if that dispatch rider is married what will the wife think about him if she gets to see this video…..This girl needs to be arrested”

@Updateboyx: “Imagine It’s a guy with one random girl hawking groundnut. This app for don catch fire…. werey lawon people yi”

@d3estiiny: “Men need to start taking actions against women”

@abazwhyllzz: “This is pǔrè sèxûal harássment.

What men face in the society, Omo innocent dispatch rider. If this was to be the other way round it could have been something else. I hope the authorities involved do something about this please”

Following the backlash, the video appears to have been pulled down as it could not be found on the lady’s page when we checked.

https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2023/11/06/nigerians-berate-female-content-creator-for-showing-her-nked-body-to-dispatch-rider-video/

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by MS2471: 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2023
cool

We have a slow judicial system which is expensive

If not..

Na to sue the lady

This are the type of Olosho you wake up next to in the morning after nights of drinking at the club, and you start crying

160 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by TemplarLandry: 2:15pm On Nov 06, 2023
Very nonsensical.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by chiiraq802(m): 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2023
When mosdii said it. you all taught it was a lie.

Nigerian girls are useless. All of them.

193 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by Dikastan: 4:03pm On Nov 06, 2023
Respect women, respect women and women have zero respect for themselves. Sex objects

215 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by Iamdbull: 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
Dbull on this one!!

Is it only me that find excessively big humongous breasts disgusting? Especially the ones that are not firm

121 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by Hajokexyz: 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
What is this world turning into ?
Just for content ?

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by Amigoss: 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
Sexual harassment....femiNAZIs wee nor see this one oo,bloody hypocrites!!!...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by jubrilELsudan: 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2023
ABEG WHO GET HER CONTACTS CAUSE I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by IVORY2009(m): 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2023
If it was the other way round, the other gender would have called it ......... grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by bigseank(m): 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2023
And na person born this one so. Many girls head empty, Nothing dey inside at all, just breeze. I wish I fit see this one wipe am thick oriamo cord for neck.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by Kingzeez10: 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2023
Where is mosdii?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by triple996(m): 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2023
I always believed that women should be respected anywhere in the world due to their ability to be mothers, but nowadays these people are behaving in such a way that you begin to see them as sex object and nothing more. Cause that is how they display themselves

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by Ozommadu: 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2023
Na IconicR be this

She don abandon agbado nairaland job for ashawo content creator rubbish

22 Likes

Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by Algold: 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2023
Opening gigantic watermelon for bike rider.
Where is our moral? Content rubbish.

The painful aspects/disadvantage of social medias no discretion. Kids get access to all these stuff and it's very disturbing how the future will look like.

Person daughter. Failed parenting.. Nuisance to the community

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by Prettychild(f): 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
Tokotaya:
Microsecondnews Reporter November 6, 2023 2 minutes read
Nigerians berate female content creator for showing her n@ked body to dispatch rider (Video)

Photo captions:
SwizzyBellaNaija
SwizzyBellaNaija opening her towel for the delivery man to see.

Some Nigerians are calling for the arrest of a content creator with the name SwizzyBellaNaija, after she uploaded a video of herself showing her n@ked body to a dispatch rider for content.

The Abuja-based content creator who is blessed with a huge bosom, said she did the ‘experiment’ to see the reaction of the dispatch rider to her endowment.

According to her, she ordered something online and when she sighted the male delivery man coming upstairs to her apartment, she arranged with her photographer to film him.

She announced that she would like viewers to see what his reaction would be to a ‘set up’.

Once the man was there, she told him she wanted to show him something and he should follow her.

When they descended to a landing on the staircase, she asked the man to stand away from her. She then opened her towel for the man.

“Why you come dey shake?” she can be heard asking the man.

“I’m not shaking anything” the man responded calmly, appearing unfazed.

But when the material got online, it did not receive the kind of reception Bella was expecting.

Many netizens thought it crossed the line, and was tantamount to s3xual harassment of the gentleman who was only there to do his job.

Many argued that if the role were flipped, the women would be shouting about s3xual harassment.

Some reactions:

@OllikBrown: “This is serious harassment if it was to be the other way round, press and media go don carry am”

@Dapor4: “Oh my God!! How is the innocent man feeling right now? This is sexual assault and it should be taken up. The world isn’t safe for men no more!! I can’t shake right now, I’m busy, i will shake later..”

@abazwhyllzz: “I’m so páined watching this video. Imagine if that dispatch rider is married what will the wife think about him if she gets to see this video…..This girl needs to be arrested”

@Updateboyx: “Imagine It’s a guy with one random girl hawking groundnut. This app for don catch fire…. werey lawon people yi”

@d3estiiny: “Men need to start taking actions against women”

@abazwhyllzz: “This is pǔrè sèxûal harássment.

What men face in the society, Omo innocent dispatch rider. If this was to be the other way round it could have been something else. I hope the authorities involved do something about this please”

Following the backlash, the video appears to have been pulled down as it could not be found on the lady’s page when we checked.

https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2023/11/06/nigerians-berate-female-content-creator-for-showing-her-nked-body-to-dispatch-rider-video/
Honestly, she should be sued for sexual harassment

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by chris4gold(m): 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
wetin eyes dey see
Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by SavageResponse(m): 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
She has just used this to gain publicity

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by bigseank(m): 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by Think9ja(m): 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
Ashawo
Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by BafanaBafana: 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
Those kind of boobs disgust me. I love boobs that obey newton 3rd law of motion. If you press it in, it will press your hand back up.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by benuejosh: 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
Which state is she from?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by Kobicove(m): 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
Some people will do anything just to get followers online...just watch as copycats will start doing the same thing undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by Najyin(m): 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
Turn it the other way round, the man would have been arrested.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by SpatialKing(m): 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wasteful generation
Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by CorrectionFLuid: 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
Imagine a guy calling a woman who innocently follows him,only to show his dikk. SMH . Women always giving out what they can't take.

You will never see feminists on this thread.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by Fatbam005: 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2023
The daughter of Eve at the center of everything happening to mankind. Chai

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by ecolime(m): 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2023
She should be behind bars. What nonsense!

This case should be taken up.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by Kobicove(m): 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2023
Prettychild:

Honestly, she should be sued for sexual harassment

Here in Nigeria? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by Englishisamust: 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2023
That man don see thing wey man mouth no fit talk... See as he dey smile!!! grin grin cheesy.. better food don land!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by OKUCHI11(m): 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2023
like I said before... remove breast and nyash... majority of these women have absolutely nothing to offer again...

29 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) / She Just Can't Stop Calling / Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.