Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,105 members, 7,899,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 11:47 PM

Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' (55753 Views)

Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi / APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL / Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by tejiri4(m): 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
If you are a fool then vote buhari, if you have sense then vote Atiku

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by JastSiryin(m): 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
Racoon:

This is a man offering hope unlike a president that told his citizens that "I will not fail Nigerians again if re-elected."

Meanwhile, Amaechi don cast Buhari.This will never be funny as things will never be the same again.
"offering hope" indeed... You Nigerians are just too gullible I swear, and I'm not even a buhari supporter
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by onez: 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
No more to world renowned failure. Thank you Rotimi
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
Buhari only care about his family and friends

But God will humble him
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by rexwalters: 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
Atiku:

Yes,yes. A man that doesn't care about what the masses think && what they are passing thru.
He can't care more than your parents,they say Charity begins at home,na Buhari born you?when your papa & mama dey nack General Buhari dey the room?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by CapitanS: 9:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
Atiku cares for us!!!

National Chairman Goat Sellers For Atiku(GSFA) Lagos branch

Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
rexwalters:
He can't care more than your parents,they say Charity begins at home,na Buhari born you?when your papa & mama dey nack General Buhari dey the room?

But buhari remembers him only during election .

Sad

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
rexwalters:

Your thinking is really deep.
Just use your 2 legs waka go cast vote for who no send you. According to what you have written, your vote is "free" && just to add numbers up.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by chynie: 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
buharitill2023:
this leak audio will be use against evil pdp and thief atiku,

ameachi were complaining about evil pdp when ameachi was a governor in 2011 and abe as ssg before coming to abuja. as senator in 2012.

thief atiku will be importing goat from Dubai and his vice obigot will beimporting from China,
they want to kill our economy,
Sorry Ooooooo
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by miqos02(m): 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
So atiku came back from Dubai to react?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by rexwalters: 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
onez:
No more to world renowned failure. Thank you Rotimi
Renowned Failure,How?E be like say you dey use the eye wey you take dey look your parents take look President Buhari?Charity they say begins @ home.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by Spatta: 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
Atiku Campaign is not to tell the masses How he will provide Electricity, Road, security No, Atiku Campaign strategy is to refresh computer and look for scandals and come to the Public to bash and work himself into the gullible

Only the Gaulibe, THE GREEDY and the easily deceived will believe ATIKU

Atiku is desperate despite having no idea or Plan for Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
rexwalters:

Since parental care is enough for you Mr man.. Why uu still wan vote?
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by rexwalters: 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
Atiku:

Your thinking is really deep.
Just use your 2 legs waka go cast vote for who no send you. According to what you have written, your vote is "free" && just to add numbers up.
If you like multiply yourself and vote 17 times,President Buhari will destroy Atiku like MKO Abiola did to Bashir Tofa in 1993. Politics is not for the sentimental,no honor amongst politicians go and ask Akpabio.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
rexwalters:
If you like multiply yourself and vote 17 times,President Buhari will destroy Atiku like MKO Abiola did to Bashir Tofa in 1993. Politics is not for the sentimental,no honor amongst politicians go and ask Akpabio.

Do you have a voters card?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by rexwalters: 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
Atiku:

Since parental care is enough for you Mr man.. Why uu still wan vote?
Vote?only a Mumu on Nairaland thinks his vote counts,i am only online to read the words and comments of the ignorant who feel more important than they really are.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by Olulinks(m): 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
obembet:

Forget, in the next 2 weeks this thread will over. This is Nigeria
Next week is too far. Wait till tomorrow, 7th of January, you will see another bombshell from APC to PDP, that will sweep what Reno is publicizing under the carpet. Politicians ain't shameful. They're currently planning whta to drop tomorrow that will make everybody forget about the leaked tape.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2019
rexwalters:
Vote?only a Mumu on Nairaland thinks his vote counts,i am only online to read the words and comments of the ignorant who feel more important than they really are.

Sad

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by greatman247(m): 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
Racoon:

This is a man offering hope unlike a president that told his citizens that "I will not fail Nigerians again if re-elected."

Meanwhile, Amaechi don cast Buhari.This will never be funny as things will never be the same again.

Atiku is too desperate. Sound more like a thief. He is too desperate and wants to capitalize on the Audio release of Ameachi. This Audio even came from Atiku camp, people should think twice before voting. If this recording had come from External body I will understand but the fact that it came from Atiku camp, this shows they shut themselves in the leg and I will still not vote for Atiku due to this. And by the way, I still didn't see where Amaechi has insulted Buhari ooo base on the write up even though I have not listened to the recording.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by rexwalters: 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
Atiku:

Do you have a voters card?
It doesn't matter if I have one,The election has already been lost,Miyetti Allah has rejected Atiku,your vote and the whole South East cannot make Atiku President for one day,You do not have the electoral collage to make it happen.

https://punchng.com/place-atiku-on-security-watch-miyetti-allah-tells-buhari/
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
obailala:
Something interesting about this audio recording saga is that it will not stop Buhari supporters from supporting Buhari and neither will it add a single extra vote to PDP. Just amusing how Nigerians spend so much energy in irrelevance.

Meanwhile, I'm still yet to have anyone explain how Amaechi's statement is an INSULT to buhari?... Sounded more to me like Amaechi mocking Nigerians... Except something must really be wrong with my comprehension today.

By next month u will see that northerners aren't as stupid as u think
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by greatman247(m): 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
Olulinks:

Next week is too far. Wait till tomorrow, 7th of January, you will see another bombshell from APC to PDP, that will sweep what Reno is publicizing under the carpet. Politicians ain't shameful. They're currently planning whta to drop tomorrow that will make everybody forget about the leaked tape.

Yes, you are so right. PDP always bomb first and yet when APC comes with theirs it sweeps PDP under the carpet... What a country we are living in. grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
rexwalters:
It doesn't matter if I have one,The election has already been lost,Miyetti Allah has rejected Atiku,your vote and the whole South East cannot make Atiku President for one day,You do not have the electoral collage to make it happen.

https://punchng.com/place-atiku-on-security-watch-miyetti-allah-tells-buhari/

Atiku victory will come from the north

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
if you are a youth and believe that Atiku is the answer, then i say a big SORRY to you.. These 2 pensioners called BUHARI and ATIKU have nothing to offer..SHIKENA.. ATIKU IS NOT THE ANSWER.....
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by ClearFlair: 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
Atiku who?
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by mozona(m): 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
hmm nothing to say
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by obailala(m): 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
PrecisionFx:

By next month u will see that northerners aren't as stupid as u think
No part of Nigeria is immune to stupidity. I dont remember inferring anywhere that anyone from any particular area was stupid.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
ClearFlair:
Atiku who?

Aboooobakarrr
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by smyo(m): 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
amaniro:
Better leave Rotimi drunkard Amaechi
He is no more lion of the South south now, but a drunkard abi, you must go borrow sense fool

Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by SouthWestBlood(m): 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
They are all the same. The same Amaechi was a PDP member now. As he said, all they do is share money in Abuja. Same reason Saraki left APC because he wasn't involved in the sharing formula.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair / Dino Melaye Divided Senate Meeting Over "Militarized Election Statement" / The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.