Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,718 members, 7,914,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:08 PM

Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' (55794 Views)

Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi / APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL / Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by Ayobami7(m): 10:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
德英国加
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by omonaijiria: 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
buharitill2023:
this leak audio will be use against evil pdp and thief atiku,

ameachi were complaining about evil pdp when ameachi was a governor in 2011 and abe as ssg before coming to abuja. as senator in 2012.

thief atiku will be importing goat from Dubai and his vice obigot will beimporting from China,
they want to kill our economy,

Since you cannot hear very well.

So look up and listen.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by Vickthore: 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
Racoon:

This is a man offering hope unlike a president that told his citizens that "I will not fail Nigerians again if re-elected."

Meanwhile, Amaechi don cast Buhari.This will never be

funny as things will never be the same again.
He should react to what Obasanjo said about him in his book, first
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by fowlyansh181(m): 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
obembet:

Forget, in the next 2 weeks this thread will over. This is Nigeria
next two weeks is some days to election.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by zudozz: 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
buhari is not d problem..d problem is d brenDED people supporting him. Even his wife n kids know he is not good enuf to rule anyone!
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by Vickthore: 11:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
He should reply to what Obasanjo wrote also about him in My Watch
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
obailala:
Yeah Buhari has certainly lost a lot of followers in the north, but does he still have millions of supporters even un the south? The answer is YES.

However the point I tried to make earlier was that this dubiously crafted audio recording of Amaechi is politically worthless; it will not cause any current Buhari supporter to stop supporting buhari, and neither will it cause anyone (be it a buhari supporter or an undecided person) to support PDP. Two full useful campaign days has just been squandered by Reno and pdp supporters masturbating over an empty tape recording.

Buhari does not and has never had followers in the South. That will bury him in 2019
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by Basher8583: 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
Racoon:

This is a man offering hope unlike a president that told his citizens that "I will not fail Nigerians again if re-elected."

Meanwhile, Amaechi don cast Buhari.This will never be funny as things will never be the same again.

Olodo. Which hope? Him wan buy off the goat for him hand. Its never too late to go and buy the goats oh.yeye Atiku is an opportunists and as scammer. Always looking for cheap talk to capitalise on
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by Foolishbuhari: 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
obailala:
Something interesting about this audio recording saga is that it will not stop Buhari supporters from supporting Buhari and neither will it add a single extra vote to PDP. Just amusing how Nigerians spend so much energy on irrelevance.

Meanwhile, I'm still yet to have anyone explain how Amaechi's statement is an INSULT to buhari?... Sounded more to me like Amaechi mocking Nigerians... Except something must really be wrong with my comprehension today.

At the bolded, I'm afraid that's the situation! They promised change and Amaechi is saying the country can't be changed... Rings a bell? Buhari doesn't care he doesn't read about anything anyone says meaning he belongs to no one, but himself. Meaning even Amaechi doesn't believe In the government sef.

BTW if according to what you spin doctors are saying that amaechi is referring to Nigerians attitude, why has neither him nor his team come clean on it to clear the air?

You'd be surprised what that tape would do my friend... Especially coming from the DG of the dullard's campaign
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by obailala(m): 11:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Buhari does not and has never had followers in the South. That will bury him in 2019
How can a person just confidently be deceiving himself?
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by Shikini: 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
NobleAngell:
Na wetin dey Amechi mind be that o. The fact that he's in Buhari's team doesn't mean he's totally in agreement with what goes on. A leader that doesn't listen is bound to be surrounded by hypocrites.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
obailala:
How can a person just confidently be deceiving himself?

And who are those supporters? From 2003 till now, buhari has always had a very bad outing in the South.

Even with tiffnubu rigging machinery, he got only 57% profit in SW
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by wolexy14(m): 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
But wait ooooo ....what if buhari still con win ....lagoon go full be dat ooooo
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by jaymichael(m): 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
obailala:
Something interesting about this audio recording saga is that it will not stop Buhari supporters from supporting Buhari and neither will it add a single extra vote to PDP. Just amusing how Nigerians spend so much energy on irrelevance.

Meanwhile, I'm still yet to have anyone explain how Amaechi's statement is an INSULT to buhari?... Sounded more to me like Amaechi mocking Nigerians... Except something must really be wrong with my comprehension today.
Gone are those days when FOOLS are told to Shut Up. These days when fools speak foolishness and lies, the seemingly 'wise' don't take a proper stand but think "how can this foolishness help me sell my (bad) market. If the PDP and Atiku thinks this old audio of Amaechi's indictment of GEJ's government in 2014 and another that was twisted out of context will help their campaign in any way, then they are capital BAD MARKET.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by Nature8(m): 11:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
Racoon:

Meanwhile, Amaechi don cast Buhari.This will never be funny as things will never be the same again.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by obailala(m): 12:01am On Jan 07, 2019
Foolishbuhari:

At the bolded, I'm afraid that's the situation! They promised change and Amaechi is saying the country can't be changed... Rings a bell? Buhari doesn't care he doesn't read about anything anyone says meaning he belongs to no one, but himself. Meaning even Amaechi doesn't believe In the government sef.

BTW if according to what you spin doctors are saying that amaechi is referring to Nigerians attitude, why has neither him nor his team come clean on it to clear the air?

You'd be surprised what that tape would do my friend... Especially coming from the DG of the dullard's campaign
When people like Reno produces such tapes from his propaganda stables, he does so because he has a very good grasp of the thinking pattern of his typical Nigerian audience. When an audio clip is deliberately cut and joined, it doesn't take much for a smart person to know that much info 'may' have been lost in transit.

The first 6 seconds audio released suggested that "Buhari doesnt listen to anyone and doesnt read" (that sounded like an obvious insult from Amaechi). The second more complete version (22 seconds) when eventually released, proved to be a totally different message from the first; it actually clarified that the president actually reads comments and opinions, but laughs over the abuses directed at him (e.g. of the goat seller). That obviously doesnt sound like Amaechi insulting the president; that sounds more like him praising his boss for not bothering himself over idle comments. The above scenario is why smart people should insist on hearing the full story before jumping to conclusions.

Now the other clip of Amaechi saying the only way Nigeria can be made good is everyone is killed and how everyone is complaining of suffering in just 3 years of PMB. That was just another classical case of what happens when information is deliberately doctored to distort its meaning and misinform Nigerians. This evening, a more complete version of the clip was released which gives a better insight to the context of the statement:-

"CORRUPTION HAS BECOME OUR CULTURE, IT'S OUR WAY OF LIFE AND NOTHING CAN CHANGE IT. Just 3 years o, everybody is already crying crying and crying, pressmen are crying farmers are crying, workers are crying, politicians are crying, students are crying, in 3 years o"

In the above statement, Amaechi once again was hailing Buhari by claiming that in just 3 years, people were already lamenting as it wasnt 'business as usual' any longer (the statement was made with Amaechi and his audience laughing it out). But the bolded part of the message was intentionally cut out by Reno and co for obvious reasons, thereby giving the statement a totally different meaning.

I give it up for Reno and PDP though, they are clearly leading in the propaganda warfare.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by obailala(m): 12:19am On Jan 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

And who are those supporters? From 2003 till now, buhari has always had a very bad outing in the South.

Even with tiffnubu rigging machinery, he got only 57% profit in SW
In 2015, Buhari had over a million votes from the southern zones combined. In that 2015, APC pulled less than 5% of the votes in the SS and SE zones even though they had zero structure. Currently, APC has structures in every state and LGA in the country, APC also has the power of incumbency. If you think they will not pull much better votes (up to 25%) next month, then you clearly do not have any political idea.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 07, 2019
obailala:
In 2015, Buhari had over a million votes from the southern zones combined. In that 2015, APC pulled less than 5% of the votes in the SS and SE zones even though they had zero structure. Currently, APC has structures in every state and LGA in the country, APC also has the power of incumbency. If you think they will not pull much better votes (up to 25%) next month, then you clearly do not have any political idea.

Apc will get votes in SW courtesy of tiffnubu.

In the SE n SS, he will not get 25%. Apc has no structure here. Buhari will only get rigged vote in SE n SS.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by Guestlander: 12:44am On Jan 07, 2019
obailala:
When people like Reno produces such tapes from his propaganda stables, he does so because he has a very good grasp of the thinking pattern of his typical Nigerian audience. When an audio clip is deliberately cut and joined, it doesn't take much for a smart person to know that much info 'may' have been lost in transit.

The first 6 seconds audio released suggested that "Buhari doesnt listen to anyone and doesnt read" (that sounded like an obvious insult from Amaechi). The second more complete version (22 seconds) when eventually released, proved to be a totally different message from the first; it actually clarified that the president actually reads comments and opinions, but laughs over the abuses directed at him (e.g. of the goat seller). That obviously doesnt sound like Amaechi insulting the president; that sounds more like him praising his boss for not bothering himself over idle comments. The above scenario is why smart people should insist on hearing the full story before jumping to conclusions.

Now the other clip of Amaechi saying the only way Nigeria can be made good is everyone is killed and how everyone is complaining of suffering in just 3 years of PMB. That was just another classical case of what happens when information is deliberately doctored to distort its meaning and misinform Nigerians. This evening, a more complete version of the clip was released which gives a better insight to the context of the statement:-

"CORRUPTION HAS BECOME OUR CULTURE, IT'S OUR WAY OF LIFE AND NOTHING CAN CHANGE IT. Just 3 years o, everybody is already crying crying and crying, pressmen are crying farmers are crying, workers are crying, politicians are crying, students are crying, in 3 years o"

In the above statement, Amaechi once again was hailing Buhari by claiming that in just 3 years, people were already lamenting as it wasnt 'business as usual' any longer (the statement was made with Amaechi and his audience laughing it out). But the bolded part of the message was intentionally cut out by Reno and co for obvious reasons, thereby giving the statement a totally different meaning.

I give it up for Reno and PDP though, they are clearly leading in the propaganda warfare.

The minister can actually sue Reno because what he did is not just freedom of speech, it is defamatory and he could be liable.
The scariest part of this whole saga for me is knowing how some people would readily accept this fraud without a second thought.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by sharpsecret: 12:51am On Jan 07, 2019
Guestlander:

The minister can actually sue Reno because what he did is not just freedom of speech, it is defamatory and he could be liable.
The scariest part of this whole saga for me is knowing how some people would readily accept this fraud without a second thought.
i tot d audio was directed to gej
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by Guestlander: 12:54am On Jan 07, 2019
sharpsecret:
i tot d audio was directed to gej

That is besides the point. Why was it cut and joined in order to alter the content?
Whether it was directed at GEJ or not, what was the alteration meant to achieve?
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by Dollabiz: 1:00am On Jan 07, 2019
smiley
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by Koya365(m): 1:15am On Jan 07, 2019
The front page meant for transporter and not the educated ones, hopeless and helpless, Agbero can relate to that, #[color=#006600][/color]Akoya.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by donqx: 1:25am On Jan 07, 2019
smiley
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by obailala(m): 1:33am On Jan 07, 2019
Guestlander:

People naturally love to stick with the side of the story which suits their narrative, regardless of whether it has been proven to be false or not. You could even be severely attacked if you dare to correct them since it amounts to 'spoiling their fun'. This has to be one important lesson I've learnt from my interactions in Nigeria's political media space.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by cooljoe(m): 1:35am On Jan 07, 2019
FortifiedCity:
Fvck all of you
God bless u. all of them. well MA no talk
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by buharitill2023: 4:23am On Jan 07, 2019
Hizzy:

Zombie so under Jonathan a Trader didn't seal his goat
You de lie
Under Jonathan wah Money de every were
ZOMBIE.fear God
Buhari has under performed
The Reasons I Voted for him he didn't deliver any of the promises he made I foolishly Followed him now Buhari broke my Heart
If Buhari happens to be a Wife his Husband would've divorced him since
your complain now is about the sharing of money,
within 2yrs, about 3 tr naira has be release for infrastructure, that money should have be share to you to import goat from Dubai or China according to thief atiku and obigot.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by buharitill2023: 4:28am On Jan 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

did thief atiku have followers in south.
the way the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist always reason like goats.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by richard870(m): 5:08am On Jan 07, 2019
SlimBrawnie:
If you've ever blamed Buhari for anything, just know that dude doesn't care cos he has no business with you. grin grin grin (if only he understands the chain of events/circumstance that connects him with this Onitsha goat seller SMGDH)
Anyway, no matter the government in power, I & my family shall not want in Jesus name.
It should be "me and my family or "my family and I... No pun intended pls. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by michoim(m): 6:04am On Jan 07, 2019
What is he reacting to? Hypocrites, is it not the same gang of people that doctored and edit the tapes?
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by sharpsecret: 6:17am On Jan 07, 2019
The same tin it wz meant to achieve wen it was directed to gej..and besides amaechi has not said d audio was cut and joined but here u and apc are defending him..if dino has said dat he would bin investigated,why not do d same to amaechi instead of defending

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

23 Members Of Ekiti House Of Assembly Storm Fayose's Residence (PHOTOS) / Governor Dickson Cries Over His Mother, Goldcoast Dickson's Death. Photos / Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.