Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,905 members, 7,927,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 07:09 PM

Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Toke Makinwa As They Stepout Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Toke Makinwa As They Stepout Together (1982 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party / ''home Breaker'' Nigerians React As Ex Tonto Husband Churchill Stepout With PA / Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Toke Makinwa As They Stepout Together by Mrop(m): 4:59am On Jan 07, 2019
What do you have to say about this two ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/adorable-photo-of-dj-cuppy-and-toke-makinwa-as-they-stepout-together/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique MissyB3

Re: Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Toke Makinwa As They Stepout Together by Mrop(m): 4:59am On Jan 07, 2019
See More of Cuppy and Toke Cute photos as they pose together >>>>SEE PHOTOS HERE

Re: Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Toke Makinwa As They Stepout Together by pyyxxaro: 5:01am On Jan 07, 2019
Mmmmmssshhhheeeewwwww

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Toke Makinwa As They Stepout Together by ceejayMAX(m): 5:01am On Jan 07, 2019
Which kind jumpsuit cuppy con wear now grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Toke Makinwa As They Stepout Together by KendrickAyomide: 5:05am On Jan 07, 2019
ceejayMAX:
Gucci Gucci

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Toke Makinwa As They Stepout Together by OKorowanta: 5:10am On Jan 07, 2019
High grade Olosh..
please nobody should add O'
O is for Okoye.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Toke Makinwa As They Stepout Together by PapaNnamdi: 5:30am On Jan 07, 2019
tope looks like Cotton bud on robes

Re: Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Toke Makinwa As They Stepout Together by LindelConsult: 7:55am On Jan 07, 2019
'coffee' looks gorgeous, but securing abroad admission is important. check my profile for more information.
Re: Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Toke Makinwa As They Stepout Together by Iphone5: 7:57am On Jan 07, 2019
Are they Dating angry
Re: Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Toke Makinwa As They Stepout Together by mungoparks: 8:39am On Jan 07, 2019
lesbians sisters undecided
Re: Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Toke Makinwa As They Stepout Together by micimmortal01: 8:48am On Jan 07, 2019
Cuffy shud watch her weight....obesity is real
Re: Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Toke Makinwa As They Stepout Together by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:42am On Jan 07, 2019
grin DJ cuppy is now a fat cow cheesy I never thought this day would come cool the bigger she get wink the more they smell down their grin

Look at my signature if you buy and sell what I sell
Re: Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Toke Makinwa As They Stepout Together by tstx(m): 9:53am On Jan 07, 2019
Lo
Re: Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Toke Makinwa As They Stepout Together by nazablossom(f): 10:47am On Jan 07, 2019
Nothing adorable here, not hating o grin

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Toke Makinwa As They Stepout Together by LOVELYSKINZ: 11:23am On Jan 07, 2019
good pics .having self confidence is the most fitting dress you can wear
Re: Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Toke Makinwa As They Stepout Together by Houseofglam7(f): 11:53am On Jan 07, 2019
undecided
Re: Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Toke Makinwa As They Stepout Together by KingLennon(m): 11:58am On Jan 07, 2019
After seeing this pic, maybe I'll check my lexicon for the meaning of adorable once more...It's a turn off for me
Re: Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Toke Makinwa As They Stepout Together by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 07, 2019
ceejayMAX:
D tin tire me. The girl has zero inkling on fashion.
If na toke or other slay mamas get otedola as papa, they for don oppress us finish.

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of Ycee, Net Worth, Age, Education And Awards / Nicki Minaj Slays Effortlessly In Her Tour Outfit / "Being American Hasn’t Worked Much In My Favor " - Bbnaija Anto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.