Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,892 members, 7,938,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:23 AM

Tinubu Reaction To Atiku: My Common Sense Take - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Reaction To Atiku: My Common Sense Take (428 Views)

Atiku: My Relationship With NASS Thwarted Obasanjo’s Third-Term Agenda / What Will Be Tinubu Reaction After Reading This Headline - Photo / Valentine: 'Atiku My Val' Trends On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Reaction To Atiku: My Common Sense Take by Somtitous: 7:32am On Jan 09, 2019
I am particularly drawn to the statement in which, Tinubu had something generous (but untrue) to say about PMB being a man you could leave a naira on the table under his watch and come back to find it!

I find that actually laughable and an insult to PMB!

Let me explain why! You see, my mother is a devoted Christian; my late father was before he backslided (as the christians calls it). By every account, my late Father was rich and had so many shops. Having so many shops came with the problem most business owners in Nigeria contend with: dishonesty and theft by staff!

Mom, being a Christian would implore Dad to hire staff from church only. Dad tried a few times but stopped.

I remember one conversation He had with Mom about the theft and stealing by some of his staff and Mom reinterated why he should go hire a born again, church going christian. My Late Dad response was epic and unconventional; something that has stuck to me till this day.

In response to Mum, Dad has said if he gives a shop to a Christian with a goods worth one million naira, if he comes back the next year, the goods worth might just be 1.25 million naira and this Christian staff may not have stolen a dime from him but when he gives his shop to a Street hustler (a sinner/worldly fella), after a year, the goods worth of the shop becomes 2million naira and that fella may have stolen about a million from him. Plus, this hustler will have more outreach and connection for business! Well, Mum had no come back to that and that was the last time she ever brought that up cos according to her, she saw reason in what he said!

Coming back to what Asiwaju has said about PMB; we know Atiku is a successful businessman and might be corrupt but so is PMB (his integrity persona is a hoax). I would rather we have an Atiku who can propel our country to prosperity (and steal money) than a PMB who will keep us stagnant or backwards (but yet steal only for himself and family)

Remember the story of the 5, 3 and 2 Talent? Now, apply that to what Asiwaju said about PMB.

What Nigeria needs now is more of a businessman and a little less of a politician!

Those people shouting Sowore, or Moghalu or Olawepo, or Durutoye; you are so unreal and disconnected from reality. Folks that can't even win their local government!

If they really and sincerely aspire to lead with example and without Blemish, let them borrow a leaf from Peter Obi, a man so successful as a businessman, ventured into politics and led Anambra state into stability and prosperity.

Come 2019, Make the right choice! I shall be OBIdiently ATIKUlating!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reaction To Atiku: My Common Sense Take by yipata: 7:45am On Jan 09, 2019
What you just wrote aint sensible at all.. No Wonder you are supporting #PDP. So you mean a Christian who is faithful to his God and boss can't multiply and expand a biz or even network well with customers..? I shake my head for u. When you set up ur own life and future, give it to a street hustler and known thief. It will really be a blessing for u. Even a beggar knows #PDP is a party for rogues and greedy pigs.
Re: Tinubu Reaction To Atiku: My Common Sense Take by Somtitous: 7:52am On Jan 09, 2019
yipata:
What you just wrote aint sensible at all.. No Wonder you are supporting #PDP. So you mean a Christian who is faithful to his God and boss can't multiply and expand a biz or even network well with customers..? I shake my head for u. When you set up ur own life and future, give it to a street hustler and known thief. It will really be a blessing for u. Even a beggar knows #PDP is a party for rogues and greedy pigs.

Do you understand life parable, wise sayings or proverbs? Why are more non-christians more successful than christians? Was the point of the story about Christians not capable of succeeding or about individual capabilities?
I have started my own business and I am successful!
You are too young to understand wise sayings, parables and proverbs! Stay away from Nairaland! Watch cartoons or something!

And maybe it's true what they say that you have to be stupid and Dumb to support PMB!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reaction To Atiku: My Common Sense Take by tuniski: 7:57am On Jan 09, 2019
yipata:

If you leave a gay or impotent man in the midst of beautiful ladies, will you call him discipline for not hitting on them?

That is the curious case of buhari!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Senate 2019: Projections Favour Apc’s Emmanuel Uduaghan In Delta South / Fani-kayode Apologises To EFCC, Makes Fresh Allegations / AUDIO: Hon. Rotimi Amaechi Audio Tapes Part 5 - Scholarship Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.