Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,858 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

In review of Nigeria match in Netherland - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / In review of Nigeria match in Netherland (1041 Views)

Suicide bombers Die In Failed Plot At Super Eagles Match In Ethiopia / Cameroonian To Referee Ethiopia Vs Nigeria Match In Addis Ababa / Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In review of Nigeria match in Netherland by eniolatj(m): 1:58pm On Jun 16, 2005
My fellow people in Nairaland, The Nigeria match against the Republic of Korea prompt me in asking this question that "Is it true that there is God of Soccer and Is there any thing like luck in Football"
Re: In review of Nigeria match in Netherland by jogego(m): 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2005
eniolatj:

My fellow people in Nairaland, The Nigeria match against the Republic of Korea prompt me in asking this question that "Is it true that there is God of Soccer and Is there any thing like luck in Football"

When did Nigeria play SOuth Korea?
Re: In review of Nigeria match in Netherland by babadudu(m): 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2005
jogego:

eniolatj link=topic=495.msg6020#msg6020 date=1118926706:

When did Nigeria play SOuth Korea?

Nigeria lost to S. Korea (1-2) yesterday.
Re: In review of Nigeria match in Netherland by Seun(m): 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2005
Our Sports forum is suffering because poor admin's interests in sports is not much sad

I was aware of the match but I didn't start a thread about it.
Re: In review of Nigeria match in Netherland by razor(m): 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2005
Nigeria foootball tire me o. The Nigeria/Brazil match was great only for the boys to fumble and womble against South Korea. I blame the Bench for our loss to S/Korea. The Coach did not read the match and allowed pressure to be on the boys. What happened thereafter na story o.
Re: In review of Nigeria match in Netherland by whizkid(f): 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2005
eniolatj:

There is nothing like that my dear, our boys just lost concentration and they were tired, a result of lack of fitness, thank God they didn't fumble while playing the swiss and have been able to secure a place in the next round of the competition. Watch out for the match against Ukraine on wednesday, the knock out match!
Re: In review of Nigeria match in Netherland by whizkid(f): 8:27am On Jun 23, 2005
Match Update

The flying eagles of Nigeria made it through to the quarter finals of the U-20 world youth championship competition by beating Ukraine 1-0. They will meet Holland, which of course will not be an easy win beacuse Holland is a strong team. They beat Chilli by 3-0 to qualify for the quarter finals.
Re: In review of Nigeria match in Netherland by babadudu(m): 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2005
Trish thanks for the update.

Nigeria / Netherlands will be a good match....I'm predicting we will beat them. Obviously we will be playing against not just Netherlands but also against the crowd, and referee.
Re: In review of Nigeria match in Netherland by Seun(m): 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2005
Re: In review of Nigeria match in Netherland by Kinezeala(m): 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2010
If only i could turn back the hands of time lol

(1) (Reply)

Quarter Finals Champions League / Should The Black Race Pull Out Of The World Cup? / Can Chelsea Win The Title Without John Terry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.