Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,225 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:58 AM

Please Help With Opinions. No Insults Please - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help With Opinions. No Insults Please (207 Views)

Guys, I'm In A Dilemma And I Need Your Opinions / Students' Opinions:would You Prefer School To Resume This Year ? / Mathematics Scholars In The House Please Your Opinions Are Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With Opinions. No Insults Please by Zee454: 2:05am On Jan 11, 2019
I'm a 19 year old student of a Federal University. I'm supposed to be going into 200lvl once the strike is called off. Recently, I've had thoughts to retake jamb and get into another school(maybe private) because Its quite obvious that the school lacks some necessary equipments and I don't want to be a 'quack' engineer (I'm studying EEE).

Please I need help. Do you think I should continue or dump the school for another JAMB? No insults pls.
Re: Please Help With Opinions. No Insults Please by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:37am On Jan 11, 2019
If you can afford to go to another private school, that will be better for you considering the reason you gave here.
All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta University Release Admission List / Education / Apply For IJMB As Soon As Possible And Gain Admission To 200 Level In Any Univer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.