Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,129 members, 7,928,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:17 PM

22-year-old Heavy- Chest Beautiful Model Set The Internet On Fire With Her Irres - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 22-year-old Heavy- Chest Beautiful Model Set The Internet On Fire With Her Irres (5703 Views)

Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office / Ateke Tom Receives Umeike Favour, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria; Gets Award / Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 Pageant: Rose Meurer, Ezuruonye, Kenneth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

22-year-old Heavy- Chest Beautiful Model Set The Internet On Fire With Her Irres by ameheo(m): 12:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
Her name is Pamela Odame Watara. The name may not sound familiar but her face may and she’s gradually becoming a popular person because of the obvious. Pamela Odame Watara is a model and a music vixen. Her mother is a Ghanaian and her dad a Kenyan but was born in Kenya and moved to Ghana at the age of 15.
Pamela stated that, she noticed that her breasts started growing very big at the age of 14 and at the time one was getting bigger than the other, so her mom had to put foam in her bra to match it up but after some months the other one starting developing well to match up.
More pics at
https://www.zeroclan.tk/2019/01/22-year-old-heavy-chest-beautiful-model.html?m=0

2 Likes

Re: 22-year-old Heavy- Chest Beautiful Model Set The Internet On Fire With Her Irres by FlackoJodye: 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
For real my nugga this African hoe looks gutter even with the huge titties my nigga fr fr .

I'll still smash though
Re: 22-year-old Heavy- Chest Beautiful Model Set The Internet On Fire With Her Irres by abdulazeez1002(m): 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
Damn!! She ugly o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 22-year-old Heavy- Chest Beautiful Model Set The Internet On Fire With Her Irres by folake4u(f): 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
It is normal for one boob to be bigger than the other.

I'm just wondering how she sleeps well at night shocked
Re: 22-year-old Heavy- Chest Beautiful Model Set The Internet On Fire With Her Irres by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
Smh how's this important? this shit won't look this attractive without cloths. And which wan be model? this wan look like model? smh
Re: 22-year-old Heavy- Chest Beautiful Model Set The Internet On Fire With Her Irres by Rickjordan(m): 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
if u walk with this one now Attention will be on u everywhere ...abeg Small or Average is better 247....,
Re: 22-year-old Heavy- Chest Beautiful Model Set The Internet On Fire With Her Irres by cdqyehyeh(m): 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
When kenya nd Ghana make combo, what did u expect
Re: 22-year-old Heavy- Chest Beautiful Model Set The Internet On Fire With Her Irres by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
She needs an Urgent BREAST RECONSTRUCTION else wahala looms
Re: 22-year-old Heavy- Chest Beautiful Model Set The Internet On Fire With Her Irres by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
OP pls these images are disturbing
Re: 22-year-old Heavy- Chest Beautiful Model Set The Internet On Fire With Her Irres by Zimazee(m): 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
This is really awkward
Re: 22-year-old Heavy- Chest Beautiful Model Set The Internet On Fire With Her Irres by holuwamosey(m): 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2019
folake4u:
It is normal for one boob to be bigger than the other.

I'm just wondering how she sleeps well at night shocked
she will sleep wth her side i tink
Re: 22-year-old Heavy- Chest Beautiful Model Set The Internet On Fire With Her Irres by anitasoll(f): 12:14am On Jan 12, 2019
We have a wonderful God!

This is not related but I'm sure someone out there needs to start living their dream life.

Do you know you can start a business online doing what you love?

You can learn a skill and you don't even have to leave your house. Work online from home doing what you already know how to do.

Some business ideas include; social media marketing (facebook, instagram, etc), social media management, blogging, freelancing, influencer marketing, video marketing, etc. There's so much you can do online to earn a full time income. At least you can keep yourself busy while making money. smiley

Send me a message if you want to learn more or follow me on instagram @anitasolonline
Re: 22-year-old Heavy- Chest Beautiful Model Set The Internet On Fire With Her Irres by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 12, 2019
All I need is a night stand. That's all.
Re: 22-year-old Heavy- Chest Beautiful Model Set The Internet On Fire With Her Irres by Speedyconnect15: 5:28am On Jan 12, 2019
Na to dey show bobby be koko now cool

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: 22-year-old Heavy- Chest Beautiful Model Set The Internet On Fire With Her Irres by IKON360(m): 7:41am On Jan 12, 2019
the next thing you know, this post will make front page!!
The girl isn't o, but that body DAMN!!!

(1) (Reply)

Anita Joseph's Fiance, MC Fish Grabs Her Boobs In New Video / "Tell Us Which Cream You Are Using" Instagram On Fire As Damsel Releases Fire / Meet The Elder Sister Of Dorathy Who Also Has A Big Front

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.