Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,560 members, 7,972,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:58 PM

Good People Of Nigeria... Please! Please!! Please! !! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good People Of Nigeria... Please! Please!! Please! !! (456 Views)

I Need Ur Counsel Good People Of NL / Unmarried, Childless Women Are Happiest People Of All, Says Expert / Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good People Of Nigeria... Please! Please!! Please! !! by sataru001(m): 3:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
Good people of Nigeria... please! please!! please! !!
Anybody that come across this
message should please help me.

My wife gave birth and she is still in the
hospital now just because i don't have money to pay for the hospital bill,

things is just somehow for now.

I pray God Almighty bless and protect you as you surport me.
May my good and merciful God, grants you all your desire as you render this help to me and for not seeing it as fraud,

though you don't know me but God Almighty know us better and know if am telling the truth or not.

More blessing to you as you help me.

My Acct no: 0694121027
Acct name : Kabiru
Access Bank ...
Re: Good People Of Nigeria... Please! Please!! Please! !! by StPete: 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
It takes 9 months to give birth. Were you sleeping through the 9 months? This is the height of irresponsibility. I’m so angry right now.

I will also suggest you make those prayers for yourself as well so that God can open doors for you and open your eyes to do the right thing at the right time

2 Likes

Re: Good People Of Nigeria... Please! Please!! Please! !! by sataru001(m): 5:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
StPete:
It takes 9 months to give birth. Were you sleeping through the 9 months? This is the height of irresponsibility. I’m so angry right now.

I will also suggest you make those prayers for yourself as well so that God can open doors for you and open your eyes to do the right thing at the right time
Re: Good People Of Nigeria... Please! Please!! Please! !! by sataru001(m): 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
StPete:

Yeah! Thanks very much for the great talk. but we need to understand that sometimes when things are not going the way it suppose to be, it may be difficult for one to gather 10k For 10months, but if things are bad today does not mean it will not be good tommorow. we just need to pray and be patient. and with time God will answer our prayer.
Re: Good People Of Nigeria... Please! Please!! Please! !! by skopido: 11:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
That is reasons why you need to Prepared very well before delve into Matrimonial / Family Issues .

For anyone that still fall into this Categories should quickly Click this Link => www.obadolagro..com
For Full Details Practical Training Information how can Start a Lucrative Part Time Business WITHOUT Even Spends Any Capital Kobo to getting Started .

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Opinion / Depressed...mistaken Identity, Advise/help Pls. / Kids Will Be Kids - Mary Njoku Frowns At The Use Of Popular Phrase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.