Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

How Falz Lost Simi To Adekunle Gold -proof - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Falz Lost Simi To Adekunle Gold -proof (1529 Views)

Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" / "We need to fix our country" - Simi To Buhari, Nigerians / 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Falz Lost Simi To Adekunle Gold -proof by Nigeriapen(m): 12:09am On Jan 13, 2019

While messages congratulating the singers on their alleged wedding ceremony flooded the social media, instead of joining the likes of Davido, Ric Hassani, Don Jazzy, and many other celebrities who congratulated them, Falz posted the picture of a crying child on Twitter, a post which has been concluded to portray his mood as at the time he received the news.

Recall that at some point Falz was rumoured to be romantically involved with Simi but both singers rubbished the claims on different occasions, insisting that they were mere friends. “I’m not dating Falz. I was not dating Falz.

I never said I was dating Falz”, Simi had insisted during an interview session on Wazobia Max’s ‘Talk Talk’. Folarin Falana, popularly known as Falz Though she admitted being in a romantic relationship during an interview but she refused to reveal the identity of the person for personal reasons.

“I always like to keep my personal life away from the public. All I can say is that I am in a relationship but I just don’t want to disclose the person’s name”, she had said.

See More Proof Below....

News Source
: http://nigeriapen.com.ng/how-falz-lost-simi-to-adekunle-gold/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: How Falz Lost Simi To Adekunle Gold -proof by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 13, 2019
undecided

Will this Simi Falz Kunle story ever finish from nairaland??
Haba, make we hear word abeg.
Re: How Falz Lost Simi To Adekunle Gold -proof by itspzpics(m): 3:46am On Jan 13, 2019
Hmm mm sharp guys playing nigerians
Re: How Falz Lost Simi To Adekunle Gold -proof by mayreecute: 11:11am On Feb 27, 2020
sad
Nigeriapen:

See More Proof Below....

News Source
: http://nigeriapen.com.ng/how-falz-lost-simi-to-adekunle-gold/

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

“no One Can Buy My Vote” – Laide Bakare Brags (photos) / “I Want To Help Upcoming Artistes Blow In The Industry” - EFE / 12year Old Boy Marries A 65years Old Woman Must See!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.