Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,112 members, 7,916,247 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:50 PM

I Pay Male Prostitutes To Have Sex With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Pay Male Prostitutes To Have Sex With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger (video) (1534 Views)

I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pay Male Prostitutes To Have Sex With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger (video) by LifestyleTonite: 6:48am On Mar 08, 2019
Controversial Ghanaian comedienne and presenter, Afia Schwarzenegger has stated that she pays male prostitutes to have sex with her.

The presenter whose video went viral when she was caught in bed with another man by her estranged husband, made this known in an interview where she boldly stated that she has no time for relationships when she has the money to acquire sexual pleasure.

According to Afia Schwarzenegger, male prostitutes are everywhere and exist in all circles even among politicians.

She went on to state that she is not a fan of vibrators and that she derives pleasure in MouthAction whereby she opens her legs for a man to get on his knees and suck her.

When the interviewer asked if she is concerned about the male prostitutes reaching orgasm, Afia Schwarzenegger said such doesn't bother her because she never hire them to derive pleasure but for her own satisfaction.

Watch the video in link below to see her say more shocking things.

https://lailasnews.com/afia-schwarzenegger-male-prostitutes/

Re: I Pay Male Prostitutes To Have Sex With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger (video) by BOOMnaija(m): 6:52am On Mar 08, 2019
THIS KAIN SLUT, U FVCK HER AFTER TAKING A FULL DOSE OF MACHINERY MIXED WITH KICK AND START AND TRAMADOL.....OTHERWISE SORRY IS YOUR CASE, MY BROTHER
Re: I Pay Male Prostitutes To Have Sex With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger (video) by majamajic(m): 7:01am On Mar 08, 2019
do there's male version ?
or just in Ghana ?
Re: I Pay Male Prostitutes To Have Sex With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger (video) by Gtuns(m): 7:06am On Mar 08, 2019
-\Why pay na?, when I can do it just for free
Re: I Pay Male Prostitutes To Have Sex With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger (video) by Inspectorsuga22(m): 7:24am On Mar 08, 2019
This one no need to do hiv test again.... useless bit¢h...
Re: I Pay Male Prostitutes To Have Sex With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger (video) by vanida6: 7:34am On Mar 08, 2019
[quote author=BOOMnaija post=76450659][i]THIS KAIN SLUT, U FVCK HER AFTER TAKING A FULL DOSE OF MACHINERY MIXED WITH KICK AND START AND TRAMADOL.....OTHERWISE SORRY IS YOUR CASE, MY BROTHER[e]funny guy cheesy
Re: I Pay Male Prostitutes To Have Sex With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger (video) by dollytino4real(f): 7:40am On Mar 08, 2019
Charlie, gh girls dem dey bold talk sha
Re: I Pay Male Prostitutes To Have Sex With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger (video) by itspzpics(m): 8:43am On Mar 08, 2019
Lol
Re: I Pay Male Prostitutes To Have Sex With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger (video) by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:27am On Mar 08, 2019
grin I will actually like to bang her brains out

I want to buy a verified Nigerian Adsense asap
Re: I Pay Male Prostitutes To Have Sex With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger (video) by alBHAGDADI: 11:55am On Mar 08, 2019
Ko sarugbo n'Ghana
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Star Sophie Turner 'sansa' Holds Surprise Wedding With Joe Jonas / Wizkid Breaks Rema Pride / My Studio Got Burnt Last Year, The New Pclassic Studio Is 100% Ready - Mr P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.