Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,095 members, 7,973,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:52 PM

Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term (6462 Views)

Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ / Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart / Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by koruji(m): 3:16am On Aug 12, 2010
Big B1:

IBB will rule for only one term and Nigerians will experience a lifetime miracle. You will never regret casting your vote for our one and only, the incredible IBB.
May God bless Nigeria.

Did you read that I asked him to change his name to "Jesus of Minna", the savior of the world, not just Nigeria.
Nigeria doesn't need miracles, we need good government and that is not IBB. He doesn't know how to make decisions.

Take this for example, he tells us that the 1993 elections were cancelled (although first it wasn't cancelled, it was annulled by the court in the middle of the night) because our democracy was in danger of being truncated prematurely. Guess what, the ensuing events show that he wanted to truncate it. Let's assume for a moment that we can believe this serial liar. What were those dangers? Who was behind it? Are they still out there? Bigb1 please inquire from IBB for us since he has told us to shut-up about June 12. If you don't, when 2015 comes guess what? IBB will bring the boogeyman out in the open for everyone - they are coming to get YOU, so I must continue in office. When you realize too late that you are dealing with the wolf, thinking it was sheep, well you can ask Vatsa about how that goes. Understand now?
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by koruji(m): 3:20am On Aug 12, 2010
Big B1:

Just like many other lost Nigerians, You continue to bash a man that is publicly asking to be given a change to come and clean up this country, but yet you find it very difficult to name a single candidate that can match IBB's magnificent capabilities.

We must look ahead of sentiment and allow a real leader to lead this nation to the promise land.

Now I see that you are into IBB's religion. Believe me I once, like many Nigerians, held on to his persuasive words. He is a serial liar - that is not bashing. That is the truth.

Look, IBB's case is like a man who ran over and killed somebody's son, then comes around pretentiously moping, and get this - asking for one night with your wife so he could help you replace your lost son. What would you say to such a man - you point him straight to Aro hospital!
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by chyz(m): 3:21am On Aug 12, 2010
Big B1:

Just like many other lost Nigerians, You continue to bash a man that is publicly asking to be given a change to come and clean up this country, but yet you find it very difficult to name a single candidate that can match IBB's magnificent capabilities.

We must look ahead of sentiment and allow a real leader to lead this nation to the promise land.

Whether im lost or found i will never support such a man who to away the dreams of both of two majority ethnic tribes, Igbo and Yoruba. just to satisfy his useless ambition which never even bore fruit neither of the two times!
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by koruji(m): 3:31am On Aug 12, 2010
Exactly, you can't be bothered by the nitty-gritty of what would affect our lives. We get your message - just shut up and give us the government already. This time it is a NO, NO and NO!

Big B1:

Too much story, just name 1?
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by koruji(m): 3:39am On Aug 12, 2010
IBB again for you: "it would be his [size=15pt]desire[/size] to see that power moves from the North to the South-east"

Nigerians, and especially Igbos, the operative word here is "DESIRE". Not promise, not imperative, not must - IBB's desire is the way he "desired" a solid democratic government in Nigeria in 1985. Look we are we are today!

In fact, if there is an Igbo man out there that is willing and can demonstrate to Nigerians his ability to provide the government they desire, 2011 is the time to take his case to the people. Not necessarily to win, but to show what this nation could have if it does away with archaic ideas that belong in ages long gone, and to put himself in the forefront to take power from whoever wins in 2011.
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by Osama12: 4:00am On Aug 12, 2010
I said IBB was a mad man already, but I think he is getting madder by the day.

All I see here is desperation of a man promising heaven and earth just to get into that seat at Aso rock.

Nigerians are very wise now IBB.
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by Nobody: 4:31am On Aug 12, 2010
This dude is so desperate.

"I'd only do one term, plz give me the chance".

Now Nigerians are even more bleeped up for letting his charade get to this point.
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by jamace(m): 6:39am On Aug 12, 2010
I have told you people that IBB has nothing to offer Nigerians. As a power drunk man, he wants to satisfy his ego that "In 1993, I told Nigerians, and indeed the whole world, that I was stepping aside to save this country from plunging into a political chaos. I'm glad to be back as the president of this great nation". That is all he wants to achieve o. Nothing else. After that, he will resume his looting spree. I think he has a 50 bedroom mansion as a military leader, he will now build himself a 1000 bedroom mansion to celebrate his victory over Nigerians.

This power drunk IBB must be silenced by all means. He must NOT be allowed to achieve his selfish ambition. He is a nuisance to our political progress.
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by bkbabe97y(m): 6:44am On Aug 12, 2010
I'm telling folks this dude is broke as fuxck! Not broke in the sense that he aint got $2-3 billion lying somewhere, but broke in the sense that "Damn, if I dont loot the treasury again soon, this money aint gonna last (considering my annual expenses) the next couple years". Look at how desperate this slowpoke sounds!lol
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by Lawalemi(m): 8:25am On Aug 12, 2010
Animal in human skin! Why is press even dignifying this man?
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 12, 2010
Lawalemi:

Animal in human skin! Why is press even dignifying this man?
that is part of the flavour nah;giving him undue attention.
koruji:

IBB again for you: "it would be his [size=15pt]desire[/size] to see that power moves from the North to the South-east"

Nigerians, and especially Igbos, the operative word here is "DESIRE". Not promise, not imperative, not must - IBB's desire is the way he "desired" a solid democratic government in Nigeria in 1985. Look we are we are today!

In fact, if there is an Igbo man out there that is willing and can demonstrate to Nigerians his ability to provide the government they desire, 2011 is the time to take his case to the people. Not necessarily to win, but to show what this nation could have if it does away with archaic ideas that belong in ages long gone, and to put himself in the forefront to take power from whoever wins in 2011.

this is a clear manifestation of whatever agreement ojukwu might have entered with ibb on behalf on ibo.Ibb is only using the ibo to canvass a fair idea;knowing fully well that ibo have lost relevance in nigeria politics since they dragged the nation to unnecessary war. .Even if the zoning idea is to be respected,ibb won' t be a better choice of pdp,so he should just go and die.And as for outcast ojukwu that is so desperate to re-integrate into the mainstream of nigeria politicis,i only wish he knew what ibb is capable of before he get drown in ibb evil agenda
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by marcus1234: 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2010
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by otokx(m): 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2010
He should try and ammend the constitution to limit the presidency tenure to a maximum of one term of 5 years only for any living or dead Nigeria and should exclude all former rulers be them military or civilian.
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by kobikwelu(m): 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2010
@ topic,

and i am the king of spain angry angry angry angry angry angry

prick
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by Myself2(m): 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2010
You stole and did over 8 years and wrecked Nigeria,why do want to come back,was there an aspect of ruining of a nation you forgot that you now want to come and complete

Well,I dont think you need only one term,you need a lifettime;IN HELL
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by Vavavoom(m): 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2010
The pillaging of Nigeria is no respecter of tribe or ethnicity. Champions of IBB's presidency are people that felt that they cant be relevant until some premordial sentiment is brought into the equation. Why would someone even mootedly try to sell IBB to the Nigerian electorate on this forum having experienced where we are coming from? It is my belief that IBB et al have notched it further by infiltrating our ranks with paid anti-people bloggers whose only job is to offend our already battered pysche or how else can we begin to forgive a man who's yet to admit his previous misadventures?
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by marcus1234: 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2010
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by CE: 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2010
May he should be given a chance? undecided
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by Vavavoom(m): 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2010
In his recent speak IBB has become endangered of being a good man, he's seen the end to his life and fighting hard to draw a purpose from it. But there's just that one moment for a good percentage of us hereon, if we failed we never get a second chance no matter how hard we strive. It just shows you there are things money cannot buy-an eduring spirit of uprightness, the one that sides with the people against the wishes of a collective few.
Our ancestors before the 1900s, we ask for your guidiance, watch over us in this moment of peril so that in 2011 we can smile back at a man who took more time in honouring himself than serving the weak.
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2010
C.E:

why ?
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by Pukkah: 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2010
C.E:

Please convince me with specific reasons why this ageing man (IBB) that institutionalised corruption in the country and was disgraced out of power 17 years ago should be given a chance.

He even had the guts to ask for only one term after telling people not to ask him questions on June 12, Dele Giwa, oil windfall, etc. What an arrogant statement to make? Is IBB the only Nigerian that can become President in 2011? Why do some people have short memory? Do you know how many people died in SAP and June 12 riots? In fact, his inadequacies are too numerous to mention. Enough of this distraction. Why am I even bothered? IBB will soon chicken out as usual, he's not a risk taker (like Buhari). Once PDP deprives him of the ticket he'll withdraw to his Minna mansion; Atiku and Goodluck are his nemesis.
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by Ben13: 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2010
Story
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by Rheinmetal(m): 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2010
@Jokestar IBB, seeing that we are the most forgiving lot in the world, we'll let you get on with your one term on the conditions that:

1. You deposit 6 trillion Naira as lie and looting insurance, and;
2. You deposit your yansh to receive 6 strokes of koboko from every household in Naija and 10strokes from all the agberos sleeping in motorparks or under the bridges.
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by bisiaet: 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2010
IBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by matty1024: 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2010
It baffles me the way we reason at times!
How can someone believe that without IBB nigerian will not function?
What on earth do IBB want again after 8 great years as president of this nation?
He had every opportunity to make this country better since nobody counters his decision,
he was all in all then!
Please my brother, your article to promote IBB IS A SHAME as far as I am concern.

Another shameful aspect is IBB Comment on the IGBO'S.
Well, I think the Igbo's should understand when someone insults them.
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by sayso: 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2010
This man no bully,he is my Man sha.
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2010
matty1024:

It baffles me the way we reason at times!
How can someone believe that without IBB nigerian will not function?
What on earth do IBB want again after 8 great years as president of this nation?
He had every opportunity to make this country better since nobody counters his decision,
he was all in all then!
Please my brother, your article to promote IBB IS A SHAME as far as I am concern.

Another shameful aspect is IBB Comment on the IGBO'S.
Well, I think the Igbo's should understand when someone insults them.
ibo are just being used by ibb to further his cause. .btw,which ibo man is bold enough to stand ibb ? Instead they are kissing his azz.ibo are confused on this issue
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by mrkoma2012: 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2010
IBB is now skint and needs another attempts of stocking up his pockets with the nations finances.He must never be allowed to succed because he will continue with the rubbish he left in 92.
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by jovi: 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2010
Well, he has prob. calculated that he needs only 1 term to restock his Minna Treasury, so He's right, He needs only 1 term, any thing added will be a bonus!! wink
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by redsun(m): 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2010
The day IBB will rule nigeria again,i will basically cease to be a nigerian.I can see myself as being a part of nation a scumbags whose ideas are backwardness and crookedness.
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by jigamanga: 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2010
Nigerians don't even want Ibb for half term not to talk of one term, is better for him to answer eight years query from God than to add another four years, except is claiming to be born again now, we need good people that have the fear of God and love of citizen to rule us.
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by seanet02: 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2010
redsun:

The day IBB will rule nigeria again,i will basically cease to be a nigerian.I can see myself as being a part of nation a scumbags whose ideas are backwardness and crookedness.
NA TRUE TALK, THE BEST THING IS NEVER TO ALLOW MAD DOGS LIKE HIM IN NIGERIA AGAIN, WE ARE WAITING FOR HIM IN ABEOKUTA[/b] TO COME AND CAMPAIGN, HE WILL SEE HELL[b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sermon: What Garments Are You Wearing? **zechariah 3:1-4 & Revelation 19:7-8 / How Governor Zulum Of Borno State Is Leading The War Against Terror - (video) / This Is Not Dubai, China, UK Or US, This Is Ebonyi State The New Dubai Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.