Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,434 members, 7,937,328 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term (6415 Views)

Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ / Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart / Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by heyma: 10:46am On Aug 13, 2010
@ Onlytruth smiley Thanks; Those were my writings, I had to put that up because I wodered why all that Northern Zoning, Jonathan or Ibb drama.
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by hackney(m): 10:49am On Aug 13, 2010
@bk.babe97y

You are full of s.hi.t dude.
you talk a lot of nonsense.
what an i.di.ot

Go find out where you come from.
d.i.ckhead.
u'll b in the bahamas and caicos etc; because you can type.
anuofia
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by Mesef1: 11:32am On Aug 13, 2010
Only one term? IBB

Only an insane man would believe him on that!
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by bkbabe97y(m): 11:46am On Aug 13, 2010
hackney:

@bk.babe97y

You are full of s.hi.t dude.
you talk a lot of nonsense.
what an i.di.ot

Go find out where you come from.
d.i.ckhead.
u'll b in the bahamas and caicos etc; because you can type.
anuofia

Lol I see I hurt your feelings. . . I WARNED YA!lol

"Nigga You Broke, What the Fuxck you gonna tell me?!?"----- Jay-Z (22 Twos- Reasonable Doubt--- '96)

P.S: By the way, its Turks & Caicos, not just "Caicos"!lol
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by hackney(m): 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2010
bk.babe97y:

You ever compare "small-town-aszz-funny-talking-folks" London to the U.S

The English talk funny in what language again?
typical.

who's broke? me?
Now, thats just st.up.id, dude.
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by CGKing(m): 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2010
So are u hoping to bring in an igbo man by installing a hausa man? Why are u like this IBB? You have captured the hearts of your ppl, now you want to win over the igbos so you stack them up on the hausas agaisnt the yorubas whom u feel u have wronged with June 12; thereby encircling the ones who wont forgive with a majority. Y r u so evil? Y r u so cunning?.
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by odumchi: 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2010
Bk baby or watever ur name is you are a class A mugu! Look at how useless ur words are. Livin in Bahamas i bet u were born there-infact are yu even african not to talk of Nigerian? u r prob the decendant of slavs and randomly chose Nigeria cuz u were tired of being nationless. And as for u gf I consider her like u. She envys igbo men bcus she prob cannot speak igbo!
Tufiakwa gi!
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by ModestSam(m): 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2010
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term

Well spoken by "someone whose words mean nothing to him" Chief Gani Fawehinmi.

The same man said he was going to step aside, , a few moons ago. Wonder what happened? Ask Abiola.
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by Izonman: 12:33am On Aug 14, 2010
Its really sad IBB is trying to manipulate the minds of the Igbos' by invoking sentiments of the civil war. In truth, how many 50yrs old of today remembers the events 1967 Civil war? Are the Igbos really been persecuted anywhere in Nigeria because of Civil? Maybe in the North. Remember, Jos, Kano?

But we know better , afterall, how many Hausa people has developed properties in South? Now, you want to know how many Ibos that have properties in South? , you be the judge. Furthermore, visit any Hausa community in any part of Nigeria, Adahausa, Agbo malu in Ajegunle, etc, what you will find is dirty zinc houses and shanties, sleeping outside on dirty mats and benches. The Hausa has never developed anywhere they live, for instance buy land and build houses, the Hausas? NEVER. Honestly, no Northern leaders can develop Nigeria, not even IBB.

The South can definetly do better, and guarantees a more stable Nigeria under Goodluck Jonathan. visit www.jonathan4president.org
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by babsjnr(m): 1:22am On Aug 14, 2010
i'm yoruba but i can't wait to see igbo president in nigeria, igbo people take ove it ur time smiley
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by Osama10(m): 2:24am On Aug 14, 2010
IBB bend down and suck your own d.i.c.k!!!
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by Ofemmanu: 3:29am On Aug 14, 2010
Some people are just crying foul . . . . IBB has already won the election so long as he picks a credible Igbo man like Ken Nnamani as a running mate.
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by koruji(m): 3:57am On Aug 14, 2010
You, I am afraid have no sense of history. There was once a credible Igbo man seen by the majority of Nigerians as intelligent and people loving - and he worked for IBB.

Yes, Ebitu Ukiwe is his name - guess what happened to him. Used, dumped, humiliated.

Don't get me started - may be you are unaware or just playing ostrich, but this is one of the signatures of IBB. Lacking in real credibility, he surrounds himself with the most intelligent and upright citizens you can find in Nigeria.

The outcome was always the same, they end up getting humiliated. Wole Soyinka and Tai Solarin were honorable people with little or no political ambitions, but their credibility and status in society was without question. IBB induced them to join his "campaign" to save Nigeria, but they ended up getting used for credibility and dumped like Ebitu Ukiwe.

What became of the "Mayor" of Abuja, bossom friend of IBB and for whom IBB served as bestman on wedding night. He sent him to the slaughter house surreptitiously in the middle of the night - with animal-like unfeelingness.

So will be the fate of anybody that works to put IBB in the chair, with the objective of subsequently taking over from him. You need to read the tepidness with which IBB suggested power should move to the Southeast.

If Ken Nnamani is good enough to be president in 2015, why not 2011 - especially since IBB realizes that an Igbo president will resolve long-standing problems among Nigeria's ethnic nationalities. I forgot, that can wait so that IBB can have 4 more years of presidency. You better believe  - IBB is leading you by the nose to the sacrificial altar.

On whose honor are you believing anything that comes out of IBB's mouth - who is his surety. You!

Yoruba:

Some people are just crying foul . . . . IBB has already won the election so long as he picks a credible Igbo man like Ken Nnamani as a running mate.
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by Osama10(m): 4:00am On Aug 14, 2010
Yoruba:

You are just a silly Lunatic.
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by odumchi: 5:54am On Aug 14, 2010
Everybody is using igbos poker chips. But im telling u the day an igbo man leads,that is the day Nigeria shall be baptised.

Igbo men are the main ones mantaining Nigeria. JJ Okocha the Eagle's captain--hes an igbo. Hausas inherited sand and cows, the Yoruba inherited wood and the Igbo inherited oil cheesy
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by hackney(m): 7:40am On Aug 14, 2010
odumchi:

Bk baby or watever your name is you are a class A mugu! Look at how useless your words are. Livin in Bahamas i bet u were born there-infact are yu even african not to talk of Nigerian? u r prob the decendant of slavs and randomly chose Nigeria cuz u were tired of being nationless. And as for u gf I consider her like u. She envys igbo men bcus she prob cannot speak igbo!
Tufiakwa gi!

Dont mind him oo!. he's just using several aliases like a two-faced chilli chomping snake that he is.
Ibo this , ibo that. even in his signature and he is telling us he is from where? he's as fu.c.ked up as they come.

Listing out nigerians that have mad cash that non nigerians wouldnt really know.
he's just one of those imbeciles that thinks he's exposed because he talks more.
he will just log in with another alias and sound different.
Born two-faced mafrkrs! !
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by hackney(m): 7:52am On Aug 14, 2010
An igbo man as president will sort out the level of unemployment in one fell swoop but then naija is destined
for doom because that may never happen.

Basics:
Get experts to sort out NEPA (or whatever) ,shut the border to yeye chinese goods (fake anyway) imports.
Start making things ourselves and before you know it, thousands of factories and millions of jobs for the youths at least.
(which will stimulate almost every other sector).

Instead people are in Tincan island collecting bribes.
Fashola is building a tax-free haven for foreign goods on the island which means our industies have no chance.

Someone said in another thread that they are better in mainstream business while the igbos are selling spare parts.
Well, when 'Uncle' helps you get a job in Lever brothers, you call yourself a mainstream business man abi?
Keep shuffling papers.
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by Ofemmanu: 8:35am On Aug 14, 2010
Osama10:

You are just a silly Lunatic.

You are a nonentity . . . . fu$cking scumbag!!
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by koruji(m): 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2010
@hackney
You are claiming too much than any human being can reasonably do for Nigeria. There will be nothing special about an Igbo presidency, if that President is not the leader Nigeria needs.

Please get your mind out this "because he is Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa" thought process. Some of those actions you listed could easily make things worse for the Nigerian economy.

Still, if every ethnic group has a right to rule Nigeria, the Igbo, Efik, Ibibio etc. does too. Just stop saying things like when Igbo takes over Nigeria will become paradise!

hackney:

An igbo man as president will sort out the level of unemployment in one fell swoop but then naija is destined
for doom because that may never happen.

Basics:
Get experts to sort out NEPA (or whatever) ,shut the border to yeye chinese goods (fake anyway) imports.
Start making things ourselves and before you know it, thousands of factories and millions of jobs for the youths at least.
(which will stimulate almost every other sector).

Instead people are in Tincan island collecting bribes.
Fashola is building a tax-free haven for foreign goods on the island which means our industies have no chance.

Someone said in another thread that they are better in mainstream business while the igbos are selling spare parts.
Well, when 'Uncle' helps you get a job in Lever brothers, you call yourself a mainstream business man abi?
Keep shuffling papers.
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by odumchi: 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2010
@ Koruji

Igbo men will definately change Nigeria for the better. When Chukwuemeka odumegwu ojukwu led Biafra he made it the most advanced black nation on earth in those 3years surpassing what Nigeria did in 50!
They drilled their own oil, made their own bombs and weapons even made planes and imported Europeans to train themslvs. Look at Nigeria they cannot make anything by themslvs import this import that.
Pray that an igbo man comes that is when Nigeria's tears will be wiped.
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by hackney(m): 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2010
I just think that there's a deep-running difference in the way the various tribes look
at the same problem.

Some people may tackle issues head-on regardless while some others will lean towards
appeasing all and sundry first.
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2010
The rantings of a man desperate for power.

Looking for one more opportunity to further plunder the country's treasury
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by bkbabe97y(m): 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2010
hackney:

Ibo this , ibo that. even in his signature and he is telling us he is from where? he's as fu.c.ked up as they come.

he will just log in with another alias and sound different.

To say ure a slowpoke, would be like someone telling me "Son, you're really, really, really, reaaaaaaalyyyy: SMART!"

But here goes; u r a FIRST GRADE slowpoke!!!!

You really believe Ive used anything in my name other than BKBABE, u imb.e*cile??! This is a faceless forum (even tho Ive put my pics on here numerous times) why should I be afraid to state my position? Matter fact, why should I change user names if my position (dissing Ibo men) stays the same? See how moronically Ibo u are?

hackney:

Listing out nigerians that have mad cash that non nigerians wouldnt really know
!

Lol. Fool! Nigerians that have mad cash that non-Nigerians wouldnt know! Lol. Rich Nigerians only mingle with Nigerians right? I told u not to let me remind u how wretched ur already miserable life was. . . . u forced my hand! Clearly, u dont know my background, maybe u wanna call a Ibo meeting and Yahoo IM ur Ibo brethren so they can fill u in! Its not like Non-Nigerians wont know them, its just that they (the rich) wont mingle with nobodies like urself! grin
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by chuqudy(m): 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2010
Anyone is free to be president. North, south, south south, south east, south west, south central, north east, north north, north west, north central, middle belt,  The important thing is let the president be some one who would transform this country to countries like US, France, Uk etc. Talking about Igbo, Hausa, bla bla bla  offsets me because that shows that Nigeria is not yet a nation and should be divided. Babankita should stop decieving himself thinking that he is fooling Igbos and Nigerians in general.
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by odumchi: 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2010
Im tired of all of this bull crap that is going on in Nigeria. Since the leaders of Nigeria dont want change, we must secede and ressurrect Biafra!
How can 25million igbos be treated as a minority? Hausas and Fulani combined are 30million and they are obviousley the minority! They think we can be herded like cattle. now it is best for everyone to go their separate ways-

Biafra must be ressurrected like it or not, peace or war
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by CGKing(m): 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2010
Dont put ur foot down on an ibo president. For me, i xpect either of two extremes if an igbo man is president. Either Nigeria tranforms and joins leading economies or Nigeria would be sold to the fastest bidder and the president, no where to be found.

If you wanna know whether we would have a good ibo president, just check the ibo governors. For me Fashola should just enter hussle for the no. 1 seat.
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by bkbabe97y(m): 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2010
CGKing:

Dont put your foot down on an ibo president. For me, i xpect either of two extremes if an igbo man is president. Either Nigeria tranforms and joins leading economies or Nigeria would be sold to the fastest bidder and the president, no where to be found.

Lol. hahahahaha. I go with the latter!

CGKing:

If you wanna know whether we would have a good ibo president, just check the ibo governors.

Or check out this guy!!!!

http://www.wkyc.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=18318
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by koruji(m): 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2010
@odumchi
I will not argue with you about what an Igbo president can or cannot do. All I am saying is that whether he does or doesn't would not be mainly due to being Igbo and not Hausa or Yoruba or Efik or Nupe or Kanuri. All these are irrelevant to the performance of a president.

I believe that it is unfounded arrogance to say the fact that Ojukwu led Biafra "well", in your estimation, meant that Igbos make good presidents. Without arguing with you the merit of whether Biafra was "the most advanced black nation on earth for 3 years" whatever Ojukwu achieved is firmly Ojukwu's achievements. I understand that you cannot divorce the context of his Igbo-ness from his achievements, but you kid yourself and open yourself to tons of weaknesses in arguing those achievements were due to his Igbo-ness. Three question to buttress my point:

1. Are you suggesting that unless an Igbo becomes president Igbos will not be able to achieve the same status they reached during three years of war? If you answer yes, then what you are actually suggesting is that war against Igbo is necessary for them to be motivated to greatness - one would have to wonder about that argument.
2. Are you suggesting that leaders of the various Igbo states since that war were not Igbos?
3. Are you willing to accept anything else that any other Igbo does as representative of the Igbo nation.

A "No" answer to any of these three questions ask you to have a serious re-think.

odumchi:

@ Koruji

Igbo men will definately change Nigeria for the better. When Chukwuemeka odumegwu ojukwu led Biafra he made it the most advanced black nation on earth in those 3years surpassing what Nigeria did in 50!
They drilled their own oil, made their own bombs and weapons even made planes and imported Europeans to train themslvs. Look at Nigeria they cannot make anything by themslvs import this import that.
Pray that an igbo man comes that is when Nigeria's tears will be wiped.
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by Osama10(m): 10:56pm On Aug 14, 2010
Yoruba:

You are a nonentity . . . . fu$cking scumbag!!

You are an entitynone, Scumbag ass fu$king shit.
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by cap28: 1:32am On Aug 15, 2010
The minute Obama sent a delegation to meet with IBB to endorse him for 2011 i knew it was all over for nigeria.

He knows it is very easy to deceive nigerians, this is why he has pulled out the "igbo card" only a deranged mind would ever take anything this man says seriously.

Well, we've got the kind of leaders we deserve, until we decide to do something about it, the country will continue in its downward spiral with 70 year old tyrants at the helm of affairs.
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by afenex(m): 2:52am On Aug 15, 2010
We should be realistic.Only a fool will support ibb's presidency after what he did to the country.Forget the stupid idea of u chop i chop,its all bull that degraded our naira and opened holes in our security system.The country was made porous by this evil man and he still has the guts to ask for votes.Those of you clamoring for his return are nothing but thieves willing to sell their soul for cash.If you are willing to gamble your child's future away by trusting in ibb,then you are not wise. ibb better not come to campaign in delta state cos i might be tempted to do something drastic.
Re: Ibb: I’d Do Only One Term by samoks(m): 11:00am On Aug 15, 2010
IBB is an evil man, and should never be given the chance. He said just one term, what does he want to achieve in one term? oh i see, one term is enough for him to loot us dry, and bribe his way to achieve what OBJ could not; Third term and LIFE PRESIDENCY. No, we don't want you, you do not deserve to rule us.
This man is old for crying out loud, he has no ideas for the modern day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kayode Ogundamisi Shares Picture Of Alleged IPOB Biafra Navy Seal / BREAKING: Result Of TVC Polls For Ameachi, Tinubu, Ahmed Lawan And Osinbajo / Oyebanji Congratulates President Tinubu On Supreme Court Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.