Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,848 members, 7,872,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 (19475 Views)

Why Tribunal Adjourned Onnoghen’s Arraignment / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by CilicMarin: 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
capitalzero:

before next week, court junction stopping cct will be obtained.

No bi only court Junction na Court Juventus! Olodo

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by 2fine2fast(m): 12:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
Chibabi:
I was thinking of voting Buhari but with this recent development, have changed my mind......... Atiku gets my vote and all my household

VOTING FOR BUHARI INDEED....
You can shove your lies down your arze.

Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
This case put onnoghen on Bad spotlight. The more the case lingers the more the ruins on the integrity and image of the chief judge. His appreance will inside dock will make him unfit to continue as the custodian of the law. He has no moral justification to preside over cases or continue as cjn. The NJC should do the needful and relieved him of his position cos the position he is holding carries moral burden without blemish .
grin grin stop begging him to resign Ogbeni.Go and remove him.To hell with your so called moral burden
Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2019
CilicMarin:

Bros how far? When exactly are you guys removing the CJN?
Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by SalamRushdie: 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2019
Chibabi:
I was thinking of voting Buhari but with this recent development, have changed my mind......... Atiku gets my vote and all my household

you were thinking of voting Buhari?
Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by Nigerianization(m): 12:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
sunshine1974:
arrest him and set the country ablaze. I guess you know where he is from?

Chest beaters
Nothing will happen if he is arrested.

However, Danladi Umar is a con artist. After screaming that he was in charge of his court, he still shifted ground on the adjournment date.
Last last it'll go the Saraki and Tinubu way.
Hope you guys remember how Saraki and Tinubu bought their judgements.
Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by capitalzero: 12:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
CilicMarin:

cow, malu,dindinrin, oponu,iranu, eranko,dog,ewure,slave,were
Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
Nigerianization:

Chest beaters
Nothing will happen if he is arrested.

However, Danladi Umar is a con artist. After screaming that he was in charge of his court, he still shifted ground on the adjournment date.
Last last it'll go the Saraki and Tinubu way.
Hope you guys remember how Saraki and Tinubu bought their judgements.
He can never be arrested as CJN
Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by Nigerianization(m): 12:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
This case put onnoghen on Bad spotlight. The more the case lingers the more the ruins on the integrity and image of the chief judge. His appreance inside dock will make him unfit to continue as the custodian of the law. He has no moral justification to preside over cases or continue as cjn. The NJC should do the needful and relieved him of his position cos the position he is holding carries moral burkden without blemish .

The federal government led by buhari should do the needful and prosecute Babachir Lawal, sack Adebayo Shittu who has no moral rights to any gainful employment in Nigeria, having failed to submit himself to serve the nation via NYSC. Kano state house of assembly should also do the needful because the video evidence is as real as this petition against the CJN.

Finally on doing the needful, Gen Tukur Buratai should be shown the way out for using all his salary both present and future to buy properties in Dubai.
Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by banio: 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
Did Buhari declare his son's power bike
Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by allthingsgood: 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
magoo10:
Mr man how did he disobey court by sending lawyers to defend him?

why in nigeria do u prosecute someone who has refused to appear before the court Tinubu faced the same court, so did saraki. They hired their lawyers, but did not wilfully refused to appear. If am the judge, i will sign his warrant of arrest today today
Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by integrity16(m): 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
DavidOlic2000:
Make #50,000 to #70,000 weekly without referring by just doing simple online mail processing.
Proofs available.
Ask me how
How?
Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by DexterousOne(m): 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
haladadon:

Democrats Obama gave Iran 150billion dollars, the same Iran that has been shouting death to Americans even before you were born.

so why not give 5 billion to protect the boarders of their country.

Obama's house has a wall to shut others out of it and for privacy, if it was so why not leave his house open.

building the wall does not make.sense
And the money released to Iran is Iran's money

So what is your point?
Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by magoo10(m): 1:01pm On Jan 14, 2019
allthingsgood:

why in nigeria do u prosecute someone who has refused to appear before the court Tinubu faced the same court, so did saraki. They hired their lawyers, but did not wilfully refused to appear. If am the judge, i will sign his warrant of arrest today today
go and sign it na what are you waiting for
Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by jolomiurenyi(m): 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
CilicMarin:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by amaechi1: 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
PassingShot:
What many kids up here don't understand is that while this case lasts, Onnoghen's credibility is finished.

The longer it lasts, the less credible the corrupt judge becomes.

Hmmmm. I wish they wish think towards that line. No pronouncement from the CJN would be view as balanced. More so, when the judge can forget he has account to declare. He could as well forget to consider evidence before him.
Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
allthingsgood:

Thank God you are not a judge.Danladi Umar is not even a judge and has no powers to order the arrest of anyone let alone the CJN
Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by haladadon: 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
DexterousOne:

building the wall does not make.sense
And the money released to Iran is Iran's money

So what is your point?

so if people are running from Mexico to America, do you think Mexico is sending their best to America?

there should be borders that's what I'm saying .
Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by AdviserGeneral: 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
CilicMarin:

Nice one Judge, they think it by assemblying rogue lawyers to intimidate the Judge...

He will be served properly and the shameless and discredited Chief Justice Will be put on the dock like a criminal he is...

Nepal did it, Nigeria will also do it...

#SayNoToCorruptJudiciary

How old are you? It still baffles me the kind of support some youths offer PMB. I wonder if they have ever imagined what will happen after another PMB 4 years, when his rule-book will be used to justify some actions. Actions of today will be used as precedence of tomorrow. This fellow has not thought of due process, his blind support of evil will lead him to dungeon. Grow up son, you can do better.
Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by NothingDoMe: 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
PassingShot:
What many kids up here don't understand is that while this case lasts, Onnoghen's credibility is finished.

Depends on the support he gathers. He is not going to resign with the overwhelming support he has received so far. That's how Nigeria works. Sorry.

The case is in court challenging the authority of the CCT already. If Buhari pushes too much for a faster resolution, he will only cause more problems for himself.

He should relax and win with the wide margins that analyst such as yourself have predicted for him.
Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by IamAtikulate: 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
PassingShot:

v
For Yoruba Moslems, but for greater Nigerias, it doesn't. FYI, CJN will be the one to sack Buhari after the election if he rigs. He is going nowhere.
Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
amaechi1:

Hmmmm. I wish they wish think towards that line. No pronouncement from the CJN would be view as balanced. More so, when the judge can forget he has account to declare. He could as well forget to consider evidence before him.

WHETHER YOU VIEW IT AS BALANCED OR NOT THE CJN WILL DEFINITELY SACK THE USURPER GOV OYETOLA IN APRIL.HE WILL BE THE FIRST APC CASUALTY
Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by allthingsgood: 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Thank God you are not a judge.Danladi Umar is not even a judge and has no powers to order the arrest of anyone let alone the CJN

wrong. the tribunal chairman has ample powers so to do
Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by Formularcr7: 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
UNCL3:
Lol
Why not february 22
One can easily detect the desperation to push the CJN away before the election

But I trust Niger Deltans
They dont allow people sh.t on them.

Mark my words today*
The CJN wont appear on 22nd.
the same man that proscribe his people terrorist, he was working for buhari then I guess
Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by erico2k2(m): 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
Jmyno1H:

I learnt the CJN failed to declare his assets completely. Someone said he failed to declare what he has in foreign account. He has $740,000 and declared 40,000. Don't know how through but a statement attributed to him read that he admitted he forgot to update his assets declaration form.
I also heard this said account was opened after the original declaration .so the new declaration was meant to be 2020 or something??
Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
allthingsgood:

wrong. the tribunal chairman has ample powers so to do

okay let him do it lets.Shebi we told you yesterday that the CJN will not show and you people were ranting stupidly.Una never see anything yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by hrykanu231(m): 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
CilicMarin:

Nice one Judge, they think it by assemblying rogue lawyers to intimidate the Judge...

He will be served properly and the shameless and discredited Chief Justice Will be put on the dock like a criminal he is...

Nepal did it, Nigeria will also do it...

#SayNoToCorruptJudiciary

And you have sacked Ganduje, you have prosecuted Babachir Lawal, Shitu is still a minister despite his crime? If you really are a human being and a youth, then this country has a long way to go
Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by PassingShot(m): 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2019
IamAtikulate:
v
For Yoruba Moslems, but for greater Nigerias, it doesn't. FYI, CJN will be the one to sack Buhari after the election if he rigs. He is going nowhere.
grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by galaxy2020(m): 2:03pm On Jan 14, 2019
Umar that was indicted of collecting 10 million naira bribe.....Nigeria my country

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by sunshine1974(m): 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
origima:

My brother stop boasting cos u don't have suicide bomber like the North. U got nothing and from no where,only five book haram preachers in it state everyone will relocate to another state
funny hearing you say we do not have anything, who owns the oil? All you can boast of is bokoharam. Shame on you. You are all bunch of terrorists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Denies Being Refused US Visa / LASG Appeals To Residents To Stop Burning Tires On Tarred Road Surfaces / Police Officer Shoots Colleague In Abia After ‘argument’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.