Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,851 members, 7,872,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 (19476 Views)

Why Tribunal Adjourned Onnoghen’s Arraignment / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by sunshine1974(m): 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
Nigerianization:

Chest beaters
Nothing will happen if he is arrested.

However, Danladi Umar is a con artist. After screaming that he was in charge of his court, he still shifted ground on the adjournment date.
Last last it'll go the Saraki and Tinubu way.
Hope you guys remember how Saraki and Tinubu bought their judgements.
kukuma go and arrest him na and see. You have forgotten that our soldiers are over stretched, prosecuting a full blown war I'm the Nigerian delta won't augur well with this nation. You better advise your buhari to back down
Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by Nosaghae(m): 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
CilicMarin:

Nice one Judge, they think it by assemblying rogue lawyers to intimidate the Judge...

He will be served properly and the shameless and discredited Chief Justice Will be put on the dock like a criminal he is...

Nepal did it, Nigeria will also do it...

#SayNoToCorruptJudiciary
But we should say yes to your corrupt executhieves!
What has happened to the likes of amaechi, tinubu,babachair,maina and others?
May God delivers the likes of u from the spirit of zombism
Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by allthingsgood: 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

okay let him do it lets.Shebi we told you yesterday that the CJN will not show and you people were ranting stupidly.Una never see anything yet.

Him not showing up is not a good thing and only postponing the drama. I don't know what u are excited about
Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by DMerciful(m): 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
Seems you're already giving up!
PassingShot:
What many kids up here don't understand is that while this case lasts, Onnoghen's credibility is finished.

The longer it lasts, the less credible the corrupt judge becomes.
Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by jellington: 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
Why would C.J.N forget to declare Asset. Ignorant of C.J.N can never absolve him from facing the wrath of the Law.16 years of PDP administration has largely infested our Men of bar and bench with impunity and corruption.
Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by jellington: 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
Where is the integrity in the judiciary system if those that were suppose to know violate the the principle and tenets of Justice.
Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by Online4u: 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1enuyxpLgu0

(Video): Buhari Caught Sharing Money To Yoruba Traditional Rulers At Aso Rock

A cross-section of South West traditional rulers that paid a courtesy call on President Muhammadu Buhari at the Aso Rock Villa on Friday received what appeared to be monetary gifts in brown envelopes, a trending video has showed.

The Yoruba traditional rulers that visited the president included the Ooni of Ife, Alake of Egbaland, Ayangburen of Ikorodu, Oloye of Oye Ekiti, Olukare of Ikare Akoko, Aseyin of Iseyin, Deji of Akure and Alayemore of Ido Osun.

In the 28-second video captured by Channels Television, National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and Chairman of the APC Presidential Campaign Council, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu can be seen talking to reporters while one of the traditional rulers standing beside him turns around to receive a bulky brown envelope believed to have been padded with cash.

It is not uncommon for visitors to government houses to receive cash and other material items as “thank you” gifts and it remains uncertain if the content of the envelope was one of such.

Watch Now! Buhari Zero Integrity!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGQoMyMWuu8

What Is Integrity? #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain With Nnenna Ukeje #GNWA2019 #Atiku #PDP #Atikulate2019 #NextLevel #BetterNigeria With Atiku

Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by jellington: 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
Let one million SAN present for the defense OF C.J.N that does not exonerate him from charges of failure to declare his asset.
Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by GoodGovernance: 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
post=74749321:
WASTE OF TIME.
Another distraction.....
Investigate and sentence him accordingly if found guilty. 
We have more pressing issues in the country please.

CCT is not trying him for professional negligence but for criminal acts . Governors grow up. Gone are the days of cabals. If you do the crime do the time. This is the big change we voted for.
CJN Salary/Annum = N9,012,000 CJN savings in Foreign Accounts alone = N250,500,000. Does he trade in Judgements?

grin
Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by cyrilamx(m): 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
allthingsgood:

Alright. while u are clapping hands today for someone that is disobeying the court, hope u will do same if an apc candidate does same
That is what many dont understand. lawyers will start pleading forgetfulness in charges against their client cos the CJN set d precedent. it seems many under estimate the power of the President. like Trump, what if d president shut down govt or bar police from taking accuse to law court thereby holding corrupt elites in indefinite detention. PMB is coming with fury against these PDP corrupt lawyers in his second term. I tell u even if the CJN stubbornly remain, the FG cnt allow him constitute election tribunal. dont joke with executive...in any country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by Landy101(m): 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
Chibabi:
I was thinking of voting Buhari but with this recent development, have changed my mind......... Atiku gets my vote and all my household

like your vote will make a difference
Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by Frankiss44(m): 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
allthingsgood:

Alright. while u are clapping hands today for someone that is disobeying the court, hope u will do same if an apc candidate does same

Uzor Kalu that has been declared wanted is openly campaigning for the president and heavens didn't fall
Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by Frankiss44(m): 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2019
allthingsgood:

wrong. the tribunal chairman has ample powers so to do

To arrest the CJN?
Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by holluphemydavid(m): 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
Saraki can say more abt dis
Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by Titogbanski: 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
UNCL3:
Lol
Why not february 22
One can easily detect the desperation to push the CJN away before the election

But I trust Niger Deltans
They dont allow people sh.t on them.

Mark my words today*
The CJN wont appear on 22nd.

Pls trust Nigerians.....don't make this a Niger Delta Affair

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by Ziggylady(f): 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
BlackAfrican:

Save the nonsense talk...

You ethnic bigot from the east was thinking of voting Buhari....

You can only fool yourself and not Nairaland members

You are voting buhari simply because of Osibanjo and you are calling others 'ethnic bigot' for not voting buhari..

The hypocrisy of the average Yoruba is second to none.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
post=74749321:
WASTE OF TIME.
Another distraction.....
Investigate and sentence him accordingly if found guilty. 
We have more pressing issues in the country please.

CCT is not trying him for professional negligence but for criminal acts . Governors grow up. Gone are the days of cabals. If you do the crime do the time. This is the big change we voted for.
CJN Salary/Annum = N9,012,000 CJN savings in Foreign Accounts alone = N250,500,000. Does he trade in Judgements?
Eehehn so you sabi maths like dis?
Where were you when buratai said he bought a mansion in Dubai and owns a snake farm among other things from his savings as an army officer?
Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by Tareq1105: 6:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
UNCL3:
Lol
Why not february 22
One can easily detect the desperation to push the CJN away before the election

But I trust Niger Deltans
They dont allow people sh.t on them.

Mark my words today*
The CJN wont appear on 22nd.

Hmm......it remind me, PDP members and Nigerians at large the Case of Justice Ayo Salami Vs Jonathan then.

How Justice Ayo Salami was retired before his time by PDP Jonathan is still fresh in our memories.

Nigerian elites remain the problem of this country.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by UNCL3(m): 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
Titogbanski:

Pls trust Nigerians.....don't make this a Niger Delta Affair
Owk I ll

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 15, 2019
Ziggylady:

You are voting buhari simply because of Osibanjo and you are calling others 'ethnic bigot' for not voting buhari..

The hypocrisy of the average Yoruba is second to none.

And where did you get the info that I'm Yoruba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Loyalists Kick Against Adedayo’s Appointment As Spokesman For Senate Pres / '2023 Is Not Right Time For Igbo Presidency' – Shettima, A. Y. C. F. Leader / I Am satisfied Nigeria Is still one After That 'little Fracas' - Yakubu Gowon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.