Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,210 members, 7,928,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 07:13 PM

Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana (95343 Views)

Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / MBGN Universe 2015 Flaunts Her Bikini Body At Miss Universe Camp,USA(Pics) / Tonto Dike-Churchill Glows At "Miss Grand Nigeria Beauty Pageant" Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by honeric01(m): 12:54am On Aug 15, 2010
BTW, Gators do you wear ileke idi? i heard it makes it shake better, is that true? grin cheesy
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nayah(f): 12:55am On Aug 15, 2010
honerico thanks for the compliment really appreciate! lol tu te débrouilles bien en français, but you know I'm not Nigerian so pidjin for me it's like chinese, even though some cameroonian talk this as well, anyway some of your brothers told me the same thing and I'm flattered but back to the topic beauty is relative, this girl is Miss Nigeria so at least one of the best girl (as a whole) in your country for jugdes,
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by ikeyman00(m): 12:56am On Aug 15, 2010
sjee
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
look d chick ain't naija- case closed

back to topic Nigerian girls ain't ugly but their not that unique to me (aside from few). Same could be said about naija guys iunno care tho-

When i marry- most likely a Nigerian she def wont have that "average look" most naija babes have, we have a certain type of unique "look" in our family. I wouldn't want the mother of my children fukin it up, with her Nigerian features.  So either I find a babe that looks like me and my family, or Ill pray my children take after my side of the family.

Naija babes aint pretty enough to have kids with but they are "ok" to fuk. LOL

sometimes u just have to grab a beer and laugh

mennnnnnnnnh some of these fake azz ni ggaz hahhaa

u cant serious; u really talk fake

u cnt be serious shocked shocked shocked shocked

running your hand across a fake chick like u in your profile to proof a point i think speak for itself

and should in case u dnt know forget about US; here in UK Somalia;Ethiopia ain't in the league anyway so whats up hahhaa

i cant see anyone braggig on them like u do in UK cuz people will be like what

so go figure; its all u swagger by the way
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Joseph6(m): 12:56am On Aug 15, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Typical gay naija man. "My face is CUTE", can you imagine tongue tongue grin Me too, I am HANDSOME.

C'mon gerrout of here with your Naija-Sexy-African-Queen hating azz angry
dats wat i tld him in anoda thread. . . . .dis dude doth protest too much. pre-outing rigidity. honeric pls cum out of the closet. . . . . . ur name sounds gay as well and worse part no one cares!
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 15, 2010
honeric01:

You should have known i was joking too, hence the use of smileys  grin grin

you can't even read between the lines  tongue tongue tongue tongue
Yes, you better be joking. I was about to get my serious tone on you, yes yes, I see you shivering in fear cheesy

honeric01:

BTW, Gators do you wear ileke idi? i heard it makes it shake better, is that true? grin cheesy
Yes, they shake better. Wanna see moi salsa dancing? tongue grin
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by honeric01(m): 1:02am On Aug 15, 2010
Nayah:

honerico thanks for the compliment really appreciate! lol tu te débrouilles bien en français, but you know I'm not Nigerian so pidjin for me it's like chinese, even though some cameroonian talk this as well, anyway some of your brothers told me the same thing and I'm flattered but back to the topic beauty is relative, this girl is Miss Nigeria so at least one of the best girl (as a whole) in your country for jugdes,

You are welcome, you sure derserve it if you know what i mean, and yes i already knew you ain't Nigerian but then you should know how to speak English or a little bit of Pidgin since some part of Cameroon speak that too. All the same you are trying sha, keep it up mádámé wink

Nah, she's not one of the best in Nigeria oo, she's one of the least from Nigeria grin
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by honeric01(m): 1:05am On Aug 15, 2010
Joseph6:

dats wat i tld him in anoda thread. . . . .dis dude doth protest too much. pre-outing rigidity. honeric pls come out of the closet. . . . . . your name sounds gay as well and worse part no one cares!

I don't have words for you bruv cos you ain't worth my time, Like i said before, i still like my women no matter how many times they get dished by me, and if you think I'm one gay fish you would like to catch, I'd be sorry to disappoint you. one more thing, i am a gay-slayer so don't try coming near my avenue for your own safety. angry

Now back to topic okay? cool
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by honeric01(m): 1:07am On Aug 15, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Yes, you better be joking. I was about to get my serious tone on you, yes yes, I see you shivering in fear cheesy
Hehehehe, in your mind, you think i am Eze goes to school abi? lipsrsealed
i like serious girls, because when they do, that's when i get my groove on cheesy

Ileke-IdI:

Yes, they shake better. Wanna see moi salsa dancing? tongue grin

Yea mama, and i wouldn't mind a lap dance too, shaking all that azz on my lap grin tongue embarassed
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Joseph6(m): 1:08am On Aug 15, 2010
honeric01:

I don't have words for you bruv cos you ain't worth my time, Like i said before, i still like my women no matter how many times they get dished by me, and if you think I'm one gay fish you would like to catch, I'd be sorry to disappoint you. one more thing, i am a gay-slayer so don't try coming near my avenue for your own safety. angry

Now back to topic okay? cool
dju think i care whether u're gay or str8?. . . . .i'm goin my way jejely wen u start yanning crap in d oda forum claimin sh!t. go Bleep urself. and even i i say i Bleep dudes. . . . .honestly hu wld bliv? sounds so flimsy buh ur own u keep declarin u're on my team meanwhile u play 4 the oda team.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nayah(f): 1:11am On Aug 15, 2010
I deserve it whoau this my day oh lol but I don't know what you mean hein lol, actually I speak english for more than 15 years now, yes in my country everything is in english too, the constitution news and so on are in both language French and English, Yes she's Miss so she's got something more than the others, anyway as I told you I'm not going to kill her because I won't be able to present myself even as Miss Yaoundé lol so you can see  grin
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by honeric01(m): 1:13am On Aug 15, 2010
Joseph6:

dju think i care whether u're gay or str8?. . . . .i'm goin my way jejely wen u start yanning crap in d oda forum claimin droppings. go bleep urself. and even i i say i bleep dudes. . . . .honestly hu wld bliv? sounds so flimsy buh your own u keep declarin u're on my team meanwhile u play 4 the oda team.

What did you just write? can you interpret please?
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 15, 2010
honeric01:

Hehehehe, in your mind, you think i am[b] Ezegoes to school[/b] abi? lipsrsealed
i like serious girls, because when they do, that's when i get my groove on cheesy

Yea mama, and i wouldn't mind a lap dance too, shaking all that azz on my lap grin tongue embarassed

Nah, thought you were EzeUche, cowering in my presence. bruahahha cool
grin

ah ahn, and a lap dance too? You're too much o
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by ikeyman00(m): 1:13am On Aug 15, 2010
french connexion

i have noted with some degree the kinda of compliment barraging up from these fake a zz bros in here

now there isn't anything wrong with that but caution should be applied i think. hhaha

I m not in anyway to say u aren't nice looking but me personally will say u are decent looking as it goes anyway

one love still
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by chuqudy(m): 1:15am On Aug 15, 2010
Nayah:

CHUQUDY  with all due respect If you knew me you wouldn't say that, beauty is a "craze" of many girls becaue of society as well, magazines, beauty pageant and all this staff make them believe beauty is the thing they have to offer, whereas for me women have dignity, dynamism, pride and good education to offer. My mother use to say a man education an individual but a woman raises a Nation,

I can discuss about this beauty pageant to give my opinion but being tough and rude with a girl who's crown the most beautiful girlof a country, for real people can tell me I'm average or not too beautiful I won't be as upset as if I'm "brainless"

That is rare.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by honeric01(m): 1:17am On Aug 15, 2010
Nayah:

I deserve it whoau this my day oh lol but I don't know what you mean hein lol, actually I speak english for more than 15 years now, yes in my country everything is in english too, the constitution news and so on are in both language French and English, Yes she's Miss so she's got something more than the others, anyway as I told you I'm not going to kill her because I won't be able to present myself even as Miss Yaoundé lol so you can see  grin

Well 15yrs? uhmm, you should be a pro in English by now sha, you are right, she's ms Nigeria, what can i do? let her go there and clap for the rest, then swim in the beach and eat oyinbo foods, after that, make she come back house abi wetin remain?

Don't worry, you do not have to be ms this or ms that, being a ms one man is more glorious than being a ms everybody (those that picked her grin).
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Joseph6(m): 1:19am On Aug 15, 2010
@honeric so u want 2 bang the shI!t outta me . . . . . . did i mention u're not exactly my type
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by honeric01(m): 1:21am On Aug 15, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Nah, thought you were EzeUche, cowering in my presence. bruahahha cool
grin

ah ahn, and a lap dance too? You're too much o

Eze must have been sent to bed by now, you know kids are not expected to stay late on the PC at night grin

Yea, i love lap dance, you know the feelings now especially with ileke all shaking through grin
Ah, it's sunday already, Father lord, forgive my sins, have mercy on me, i repent in dust and in ashes.

I quit being naughty tonight until further notice  embarassed
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by honeric01(m): 1:22am On Aug 15, 2010
Joseph6:

@honeric so u want 2 bang the shI!t outta me . . . . . . did i mention u're not exactly my type

Guy, is your drug missing or you took an overdose? which of the 2?
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nayah(f): 1:30am On Aug 15, 2010
ikeymann well thanks for warning me, and for the descent look as well but this is not the most important in life, I mean in my life so don"t worry about that

Honerico well you learn everyday and I'm not a native english speaker so I'll learn more, but for Ms of one man you're completely right grin
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by honeric01(m): 1:36am On Aug 15, 2010
Nayah:

Honerico well you learn everyday and I'm not a native english speaker so I'll learn more, but for Ms of one man you're completely right grin

Yea, life is a school and we remain a student no matter how old we are, anyways, it was nice "chatting" with you, i'm bout to call it a day, have a cute night rest where-ever you are.
Adios.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 15, 2010
honeric01:

Eze must have been sent to bed by now, you know kids are not expected to stay late on the PC at night grin

Yea, i love lap dance, you know the feelings now especially with ileke all shaking through grin
Ah, it's sunday already, Father lord, forgive my sins, have mercy on me, i repent in dust and in ashes.

I quit being naughty tonight until further notice
 embarassed
LMAO! You have killed Mr. EzeFine Boboskeetskeet grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nayah(f): 1:50am On Aug 15, 2010
muchas gracias honerico por todo estoy cansada tambien, me he encantado conversar contigo
buenas noches hermano
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by otumfour(m): 1:54am On Aug 15, 2010
and who's tht gurl tlkn abt, gurls wit fine(thick) hips are for truck drivers?
Truck drivers say they thank u for the insult, I for 1 need me some lady wit curvy thick hips, so I can ride in comfort and NOT some narrow, bonie, michael jackson-hips look-alike on a gurl grin, a gurl wit such features means banging a dude in the ''African male dictionary''
I bet liedetect has some bonie azz hips and she's juz praying she can convince African men to chase tht chocobongo narrow unattractive hips some, but I say na lie be dat, we'll stick wit tha Beyonce type dems, now eat some meat and fill up dem narrow hips of yours, liedetecting narrow bonie hippy gurl,  grin grin grin
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Liedetect: 2:11am On Aug 15, 2010
otumfour

and who's tht gurl tlkn abt, gurls wit fine(thick) hips are for truck drivers?
Truck drivers say they thank u for the insult, I for 1 need me some lady wit curvy thick hips, so I can ride in comfort and NOT some narrow, bonie, michael jackson-hips look-alike on a gurl Grin, a gurl wit such features means banging a dude in the ''African male dictionary''
I bet liedetect has some bonie azz hips and she's juz praying she can convince African men to chase tht chocobongo narrow unattractive hips some, but I say na lie be dat, we'll stick wit tha Beyonce type dems, now eat some meat and fill up dem narrow hips of yours, liedetecting narrow bonie hippy gurl,

Exactly my point, Ghetto Hood Rats and Truck drivers  "ride" fat hipped, big assed Ghetto Chicks, like Byounce how crude, but sophisticated men  make love to elegant Nigerian women.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 2:14am On Aug 15, 2010
LOLOL @ LieDetect
she is making my day. grin
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nobody: 2:20am On Aug 15, 2010
Well, the girl's not bad. . .It's not as if she worn MBGN in the first place. . .
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by otumfour(m): 8:58am On Aug 15, 2010
@liedetect, I can understand ur frustration, even white men, whom were predominatly noticed in the fan base of big boobs ''alone'', now understand why blackmen value curvy hips and thighs and fine ass grin thus expressing ur frustration in the way u do, is understandable
ur last hope been the white man is now looking for curvy hips not ur narrow=ruler looking hips
ma advice for liedetect is to shift to the asian men grin for they know not wht a curvy hip is for their women are mostly narrow hippies grin grin, hahahaha I luv ma African women
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by lagoshost(m): 9:22am On Aug 15, 2010
Just passing
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by achmed1(m): 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2010
hi

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by achmed1(m): 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2010
meee

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by damilola15: 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2010
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
were it clearer than this, would have sworn it was photoshop.

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2010
Come! which one is which?Y'all be putting up so many pix I'm confused.

One thing they al got in common, they all look like good lays cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides / JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire / Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.