Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,255 members, 7,928,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 11:23 PM

Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana - Celebrities (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana (95345 Views)

Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / MBGN Universe 2015 Flaunts Her Bikini Body At Miss Universe Camp,USA(Pics) / Tonto Dike-Churchill Glows At "Miss Grand Nigeria Beauty Pageant" Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nayah(f): 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2010
even I don't really understand this rivalry between these countries, there's no boundary sharing, just english speaking and immigration from their respective countries to another,
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by otumfour(m): 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2010
^^only God knows I guess wink,
In the end all tht matters is, there are Nigerians and Ghanaians working togetha peacefully, u'll alwayz have the bongo heads knocking @ eachotha anywayz grin
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by dannyod(m): 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2010
Well, 4 me, idont know why these guys condemming miss Nija dont just concentrate their efforts on voting for the babe. Y finding faults unnecessarily.i know for sure that for her to get to this position, shes is intelligent.AND FOR THE RECORD, SHES MY LIL SISTER.and im proud of her not minding wat negative things these dudes ssay.y dnt u send your sisters to rep nija if them go fit try pass 1 stage,
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 12:36am On Aug 21, 2010
there is nothing wrong with our President wearing a hat and holding a stick.
i don't think the standard should be "suit and tie" anyway. . . that's white man stuff, we do our own thing.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 7:59am On Aug 21, 2010
yeah, you do that. wink
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2010
and i beg to differ with your comments. go to your ghanaian websites, look, and then come back to vomit that same rubbish.
blah blah blah, PLEASE CARRY GO!!!
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by omar22(m): 8:20am On Aug 22, 2010
Its is more common for them to have a nice body than a pretty face.

I think that could be labelled against the Sierra Leonean and Gambian who are have all the curves in the world but are Butt ugly, But Ghanaians are pretty but I wont get involve who is better than who here!!!
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2010
I am going to ask the moderators to erase this silly comments

Rugz: Why are you acting like some child and involving someones mum in your convo. how old are you? 12?

otumfor: The last time I checked it is only some women that nag and litter their linens in public like you just did, are you sure you are a man or some mummys boy?

All in all the truth still stands , every nationality, country ,tribe call it whatever, all have pretty women, comparing both or saying one is better over the other is just plain dumb.

And the worst part of it is that it is them boys men that are busy comparing and saying who is better and not. . . . . .  . like some high school jingling gurls comparing between jide and michael to know who's hotter and more presentable for the next high school date--------pathetic
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by zewditu(f): 1:36am On Aug 23, 2010
That girl busss as we saaaaaaaaay
Where she get that cheap weave! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by CIEthel(f): 9:59am On Aug 23, 2010
its obvious that the naija babe isnt worth representing us but enough with the comparison make ghanaians head no big too much. Ghanaians are not that pretty but they have a way of bringing out their best onlike nigerians that would only forward the highest bidder/ giver or the the person with the most connection.

come to think of it, the naija baba fine from behind. check out her back view. lol
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by YungDoc(m): 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2010
here are some pics of the girls, which one is finest in your opinion

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by otumfour(m): 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2010
I'll go for the Ghanaian and the Hatian= NO.2 and NO.3 wink
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2010
C.I.Ethel:

its obvious that the naija babe isnt worth representing us but enough with the comparison make ghanaians head no big too much. Ghanaians are not that pretty but they have a way of bringing out their best onlike nigerians that would only forward the highest bidder/ giver or the the person with the most connection.

come to think of it, the naija baba fine from behind. check out her back view. lol
yes.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nayah(f): 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2010
Most of africans used to say ghanians are average or "ugly" but the more I see nairaland and the more I realize the contrary, a lot of ghanians are gorgeous
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2010
Nayah:

Most of africans used to say ghanians are average or "ugly" but the more I see nairaland and the more I realize the contrary, a lot of ghanians are gorgeous
LOL! what are you seeing on Nairaland? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by chika98: 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2010
THE AMAKA:

LOL! what are you seeing on Nairaland? undecided undecided undecided

Ask her o
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nayah(f): 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2010
hihih the Amaka oh sister I've seen some posts about ghanians vs nigerian girls and I've seen a lot of ghanians women
Jackie Appiah or Nadia Buari are good examples aren't they? anyway let's see this link I found
Very interesting,

http://ghanarising..com/2010/04/most-beautiful-women-of-ghanaian-origin.html
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2010
Nayah:

hihih the Amaka oh sister I've seen some posts about ghanians vs nigerian girls and I've seen a lot of ghanians women
Jackie Appiah or Nadia Buari are good examples aren't they? anyway let's see this link I found
Very interesting,

http://ghanarising..com/2010/04/most-beautiful-women-of-ghanaian-origin.html
Nadia Buari doesn't count. and of course they are going to select the most beautiful people to do their movies regardless of their acting talent (or lack of).
you don't need talent in Ghollywood.

as for the link you posted
and for the most part, half are cute, the rest average. and a lot of them are mixed.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by chika98: 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2010
Nadia is just light skinned. I don't even find her attractive
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2010
I don't even care though, wtf? undecided
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nayah(f): 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2010
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-65146.0.html
Just to respond to your question

Loooool the Amaka you're a bit tough I've seen some gollywood and they're not bad, Nollywood has more experience but Gollywood is coming too don't really agree on that
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nayah(f): 4:55pm On Aug 23, 2010
The Amaka the fact they're mixed make them ghanian also
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2010
Nayah:

The Amaka the fact they're mixed make them ghanian also
LOL, they don't count in my book.

Nayah:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-65146.0.html
Just to respond to your question

Loooool the Amaka you're a bit tough I've seen some gollywood and they're not bad, Nollywood has more experience but Gollywood is coming too don't really agree on that
the only ones that know how to act are Majid and Jackie sometimes.
the rest. . . "Zzzzzzzzzzz. . ."
the only thing that catches my attention are those overrated sex scenes
what a bore
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by otumfour(m): 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2010
NAYAH BABY grin, COME FOR A KISS kiss
U IZZ TOO SWEET GURL wink
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Litmus: 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2010
even I don't really understand this rivalry between these countries, there's no boundary sharing, just english speaking and immigration from their respective countries to another,

Nigerians don't think of Ghana people as rivals. Nigerians like comparing themselves to England or America, however unrealistic some might view this. In a sense, it is best to compare yourself to the best, that way you can achieve more.

Ghana people are the ones obsessed with Nigeria, as someone has pointed out. In addition, some true Diasporans like to push this angle, they don't like Nigerians and think they come from Ghana originally and so they help push this idea of Nigeria v Ghana. but i can assure you Ghana does not feature much on the average Nigerians radar. We got bigger fish to fry.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Ruq: 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2010
Nayah get your facts right! Nadia,Vicker,Majid,Juliet are kinda half-casts so watchu insinuating? I woulda agreed if you Said Jackie Appiah instead of Nadia
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Ruq: 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2010
@litmus i didn't see your post earlier,men you fuckin spoke my mind  Nigerians dont compare themselves with Ghana i mean for what reason?? Only a foolish Nigerian would do that. When almost everyone wants to speak like Britons,or Americans its glaring we like to be compared to one of this countries not gana i mean who wants to talk in their slow retarded english. bleep that. They are just simply obsessed like you stated. Love them for that
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nayah(f): 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2010
Ruq sade for me is nigerian and is considerated as Nigerian, how come Buari which is an African name can't br considerated as Ghanian? Actually I do really prefer black like Tyrese but Obama is an African as well, but anyway it's your opinion
As for ghana nigeria rivalry this is something I've noticed because a lot of subjects turn to it but we're all africans so no pb
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Ruq: 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2010
Nayah its people like me and you that sees sade as Nigerian, she herself will tell you she is an english lady of Nigerian decent. And about the rivalry,its ghana who's bringin it up we seldom care what they fink about us. They matter less
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2010
Nayah:

Ruq sade for me is nigerian and is considerated as Nigerian,
I don't see Sade as Nigerian. i acknowledge that she is part Nigerian, but would never label her totally Nigerian.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Iyineda(m): 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2010
MISS NIGERIA "ITW" >>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CnSArI_e_s

I can't believe her answer to the 3rd question (about her worst date ever). Talk about confirming a local stereotype. . .
I didn't like her itw at all. The only redeeming aspect was her smile. And what's up with African ladies and weave-ons It's ugly. Natural hair (texturized or not) is a million times better on Black girls. For me anyway. grin
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by omar22(m): 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2010
Nigerians like comparing themselves to England or America

No one is that daft

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides / JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire / Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.