Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,465 members, 7,891,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:40 PM

A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To The Most Accursed Of All Generations - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To The Most Accursed Of All Generations (283 Views)

A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To A Damned And The Most Accursed. / A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To The Most Accursed Of All Generations / Are You Still Accursed For Not Believing That Jesus Died On A Tree Not A Cross? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To The Most Accursed Of All Generations by TheIkoro(m): 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
Art thou still insisting that "E No Need Am," and "E Too Late?" Art thou still saying unto me, "Sit down there! Just eat!" Art thou still trying to let me believe that all I have now to do is "Settle down?" Art thou still declaring unto I and all mine, "You have trained - DIE!!"

I would have asked you to better begin to "borrow yourself some sense." Because, if - after all that which thou hast seen, after all the signs and the wonders which The LORD has granted thee all the privilege to see - thou has not yet realised exactly where thou went wrong, then the folly that beset Pharaoh in the days of Moses is infinitesimally minute compared to the folly you still continue to exhibit.

However, I will not ask you to borrow yourself any sense. And I will continue to pray that The LORD continues to harden thy heart. From thy fake esoteric orders to thy fake fraternities, all I have to say is: Better begin to call me "Eatie." Obviously, that is all thou will credit me with having done with life - if the choice is up to thee.

Is that not that which thou once used to label Michael Jackson, you and the likes of you? E.T. Extra-Terrestrial. Yet (despite all thy ridicule, despite all thy mockery, despite all thy derision, despite all thy disdain) it is written of not only him, but of all also like unto him - they all that are indeed the elect of GOD,

"For they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world."

Thus, Extra-Terrestrial. Truly.

I have never credited the illiterates that thou now prefers to call natives (due the the vicious means with which thou allowed them to use my head - nay, my very life) with anything near common sense. But even they (even they of the nit-wits with such space between their ears that they could echo thy "E No Need Am," twenty years ago, with that which they then asked concerning me - this being, "What does he need money for? Is his father not a rich man?"wink even they know now so much more than all thee of thy folly set in many high places, enough to say of me,

"He is an orphan. Only an orphan can be in that position."

And with their words therefore, another of thy villainy comes to the fore. For even as I have said of thee, and for over two decades - be it with word, mind, heart, or action,

"For I was hungry, ever right from the days of my youth; even from those undergraduate years when I had more of nothing to eat but boiled water (sometimes, for up to a week) and garri, mixed with salt (sometimes, for over two weeks) and on down to the years after I had obtained my first degree (and I then had to languish in the abject poverty of the heir, when no better than a slave - because he is still a child) - poverty dire enough for me to be receiving today, as I write these words (after almost a decade of pining away in unemployment) a stipend, supposed to be a salary, and little more than that which the driver to my supposed father earns per month.

"For I was thirsty, enough to have drunk - even when that which I did drink appears to be saliva, or urine, or worse.

"For I was a stranger, obvious - even to them that mock; and up to the point where that which they once used to deride my sufferings were tags such as 'alejo,' or 'kiniyi.'

"For I was naked - stripped of not only privacy, but also the personal space without which sanity cannot be guaranteed: up to the point where not only my movements as I go about my business within the town wherein I live (the dust of which I have forever wiped off my feet; even if in symbol - for now) but also that within the confines of my room, and even that of my very mind; all are viciously monitored by the Ham that, ever mocking and reviling, would love to have GOD believe Noah brought drunkeness into Heaven - or that 'Leslam,' and its consequent 'lesling,' were wrought by the hands of The Ikoro.

"For I was sick; blinded out of that which I needed to be a part of my generation - in the words of Isaiah, 'cut off out of the land of the living' - only to be ever taunted over the blindness with words such as 'No one will tell you,' and 'You will never know.'

"And, I was in prison (with soft labour, to borrow from popular parlance) and not merely the prison made out of bricks, but that wherein the guinea pork is slave to the Ham that derides - that plunders mercilessly of that which I have, or would that I have; that which I am, or would that I be: with a cunning of such depth that all but the elect would believe I live in a room due to which I say unto that elect, 'Remember my fetters;' that I am denned in a room wherein that which I have to say is, 'Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests; but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay his head but behind walls - and wherein all that is vulture, hyena, and scavenger can enter at will; in pursuit of whom to destroy.' And when that wherein he lays his head is open to the plundering of each and any, then can he be indeed said to be 'denned' - or, to be even more precise, locked in - or locked out?

"And despite all the above (and, for over two decades) all that the evil of this adulterous generation of scorpions and vipers - and most often whilst bearing the mark of not only the Christianity but also the Islam that epitomises in all its entirety the covetuousness characteristic of she that cast her eyes upon the authority Adam had over her - all that evil has had to say is, 'Go in peace, be warmed and filled.' That it may then pursue him who would he go in peace with an even more vicious plundering of his heritage."

Even so do I now say unto all thee of the most accursed of all generations,

Thou gave not justice to the weak and the fatherless.

- The Naked Truth (15th of January, 2019).

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Someone Sitting On Your Chair? / Story Of Babalola Be Happy As You Read / Where Is God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.