Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,465 members, 7,891,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:34 PM

A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To A Damned And The Most Accursed. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To A Damned And The Most Accursed. (253 Views)

A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To The Most Accursed Of All Generations / A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To The Most Accursed Of All Generations / Are You Still Accursed For Not Believing That Jesus Died On A Tree Not A Cross? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To A Damned And The Most Accursed. by TheIkoro(m): 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To A Damned And The Most Accursed Of All Generations.

Solomon did not say "seven-fold" because The LORD would not have stayed my hand at four-fold.

He said "seven-fold" and "all the substance of your house" because your head can never be correct.

And therefore, from laughing me towards the fate of Samuel Doe (all because you saw the Samuel I was) to having prepared for me the throne of the Anti-Christ (due to thy having seen that from whence I cometh) thou now wavers between having me be the abomination that causes desolation, and having me be in all its entirety a Cain?

Pele, Ode. Yes, it IS abomination to have the nudity of one made in The Image of GOD be such a public property; AND, to the extent that it has. But thy best, and my worst (as long as there is the righteous God that I each and every passing day become more certain that there is) is that you will hang another one on a tree, and all things will eventually work out for his good.

Until then, obviously, you will continue to cut corners, and to look for a way out; until my four-fold, and the seven-fold of Solomon, and even the one-fold of Moses, becomes a condition thou in all its entirety can never meet. Because your head just can never be correct.

You can never tend towards anything righteous.

- Kini Yun (20th of July, 2019).
Re: A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To A Damned And The Most Accursed. by TheIkoro(m): 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2019
TheIkoro:
A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To A Damned And The Most Accursed Of All Generations.

Solomon did not say "seven-fold" because The LORD would not have stayed my hand at four-fold.

He said "seven-fold" and "all the substance of your house" because your head can never be correct.

And therefore, from laughing me towards the fate of Samuel Doe (all because you saw the Samuel I was) to having prepared for me the throne of the Anti-Christ (due to thy having seen that from whence I cometh) thou now wavers between having me be the abomination that causes desolation, and having me be in all its entirety a Cain?

Pele, Ode. Yes, it IS abomination to have the nudity of one made in The Image of GOD be such a public property; AND, to the extent that it has. But thy best, and my worst (as long as there is the righteous God that I each and every passing day become more certain that there is) is that you will hang another one on a tree, and all things will eventually work out for his good.

Until then, obviously, you will continue to cut corners, and to look for a way out; until my four-fold, and the seven-fold of Solomon, and even the one-fold of Moses, becomes a condition thou in all its entirety can never meet. Because your head just can never be correct.

You can never tend towards anything righteous.

- Kini Yun (20th of July, 2019).

Now that Psychiatry is very near being deemed in all its entirety accursed - after two decades of its diagnosis being thy only solution - what art thou most probably for the next two decades obviously regarding as the means with which thou wilt have The Naked Truth continue being concealed, rather than being clothed?

From kicking him in and out of Christianity, to adopting him under a foster father he knows not, to carrying him out of one land into another all in the name of the same land; the answer is obvious to any but The Fool and The slowpoke:

Your head just can never be correct.

- The Naked Truth (26th of July, 2019).

(1) (Reply)

She's Just A Woman / Unheard Truth About Spiritual Hunger / A Word From God: A Ward From The Lord: By His Ward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.