Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,631 members, 7,918,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:53 PM

Buhari Live At The Presidential Debate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Live At The Presidential Debate (1486 Views)

Arise Tv(igbo Tv) Showing Buhari Live Not Dead Claimed By Nnamdi Kanu And F / Buhari: Live Within Your Means & Damn The Consequences - President To Supporters / President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Live At The Presidential Debate by Shawnnn01: 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
I have seen countless thread by Igbos demanding Buhari should come for the debate but what is baffling is that ever since 1999 the PDP the Igbos supported never had any of its presidential candidates at debate at any point in time in the history of Nigeria.

While Buhari night chose to be at the debate but if I was one of his advisers I will ensure all within my humanly possible power and even spiritual to make sure he does not attend, Why ? Buhari need to reiterate the stand that he does not give a dam about every Igbo PDP supporters n make it loud and clear they all can head to hell with their votes.

Buhari need to prove he is not perpetuated by their never ending wailing n dam it consequence like he as been doing since becoming the president. My question for this set of Igbos was where were the PDP presidential candidates when Buhari was attending the debate from the pictures and why were they not on NL demanding their candidate to go for the same debate ?

Why do they think anyone give a dam about their thought n where did they get the effrontery to eat their cake and think they can still have it as seen by PDP candidates dodging debate while they think they can force others to the debate ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Live At The Presidential Debate by crownwealth: 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2019

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Live At The Presidential Debate by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2019
Why is he afraid of speaking to Nigerians? He keeps running away but wants Nigerians to vote for him. I think something is wrong somewhere

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Live At The Presidential Debate by Shawnnn01: 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2019
Foo
Re: Buhari Live At The Presidential Debate by zombieTRACKER: 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2019
Very useless thread.....

Must be from a cone head as usual

1 Like

Re: Buhari Live At The Presidential Debate by sammy99(m): 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2019
i said it, even if bubu unirates at d presidential debate,his zombies will still defend him cos dey are made to lick his ass jst for d sake of d peanuts dey receive to feed der empty stomach.

Lest i forget,dey av been given one module of garri to silence dem forever,so y will a zombie not b committed to his zombiesm?
Re: Buhari Live At The Presidential Debate by olajizz01(m): 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
crownwealth:
Wailing zombie, but why didn't you pressurized your jona.dull to participate in the last election debate, whether Buhari participated or not,he will defeats your fugitive master hand down come febuhari 16,you will receive the shocker of your life come febuhari 16.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Live At The Presidential Debate by oyebanji44: 10:18pm On Jan 15, 2019
grin grin debate or no debate,We are buhamatching him back to Aso Rock.Buhari deserves praise and buhari deserves to be reelected.he had done a lot .

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Live At The Presidential Debate by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 16, 2019
Shawnnn01:
I have seen countless thread by Igbos demanding Buhari should come for the debate but what is baffling is that ever since 1999 the PDP the Igbos supported never had any of its presidential candidates at debate at any point in time in the history of Nigeria.

While Buhari night chose to be at the debate but if I was one of his advisers I will ensure all within my humanly possible power and even spiritual to make sure he does not attend, Why ? Buhari need to reiterate the stand that he does not give a dam about every Igbo PDP supporters n make it loud and clear they all can head to hell with their votes.

Buhari need to prove he is not perpetuated by their never ending wailing n dam it consequence like he as been doing since becoming the president. My question for this set of Igbos was where were the PDP presidential candidates when Buhari was attending the debate from the pictures and why were they not on NL demanding their candidate to go for the same debate ?

Why do they think anyone give a dam about their thought n where did they get the effrontery to eat their cake and think they can still have it as seen by PDP candidates dodging debate while they think they can force others to the debate ?
It will be disappointing should president Muhammad Buhari not show up for presidential debate. There is no justification for that hence no need for citing references
Re: Buhari Live At The Presidential Debate by Shawnnn01: 1:19am On Jan 16, 2019
Like I care what your entire tribe thinks.
The disappointment you felt when Ebele didn’t show up for 2011 debate did not kill you if your die over Buhari not being at the debate now pls take you entire kinsmen with you. The momory of you clown disgust me. Where I come from what’s good for the goose is good for the gander. No time from any foolish lost fools of Jew heritage.
asuustrike1:

It will be disappointing should president Muhammad Buhari not show up for presidential debate. There is no justification for that hence no need for citing references

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Live At The Presidential Debate by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 16, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Like I care what your entire tribe thinks.
The disappointment you felt when Ebele didn’t show up for 2011 debate did not kill you if your die over Buhari not being at the debate now pls take you entire kinsmen with you. The momory of you clown disgust me. Where I come from what’s good for the goose is good for the gander. No time from any foolish lost fools of Jew heritage.
Did PMB show up for 2015 debate?. Unfortunately I don't give a damn whether Jonathan show up for presidential debate. This is 2019 PMB and Atiku are not the only ones running the race. Many persons are wise now hence it is not business as usual
Re: Buhari Live At The Presidential Debate by Shawnnn01: 1:38am On Jan 16, 2019
asuustrike1:

Did PMB show up for 2015 debate?. Unfortunately I don't give a damn whether Jonathan show up for presidential debate. This is 2019 PMB and Atiku are not the only ones running the race. Many persons are wise now hence it is not business as usual
Tell that to your father at home PDP will be paid back with the disdain it treated Nigeria for 16 years n yes you can rush off to hell if you have a problem with that, ensure to take your entire kinsmen with you n fucq off.
Re: Buhari Live At The Presidential Debate by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 16, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Tell that to your father at home PDP will be paid back with the disdain it treated Nigeria for 16 years n yes you can rush off to hell if you have a problem with that, ensure to take your entire kinsmen with you n fucq off.
I just pray you wouldn't die of heartbreak when the final results are released
Re: Buhari Live At The Presidential Debate by duwdu: 9:45am On Jan 17, 2019
Shawnnn01:

Very interesting; just as "the Internet never forgets."

Thanks for posting.

P34c3

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar's Katsina Campaign Rally - Pictures And Videos / Hon. Umar Muhammad Bago Visits The Oni Of Ife / Nigeria To Build Nuclear Weapons, Seeks Russian Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.