Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,646 members, 7,902,013 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:33 PM

Single But Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single But Married (755 Views)

Single But Not silly.... !!!!!! / Advise From Truly Happily Married Men To Single But Willing Brothers... / Single But Not Searching: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single But Married by paragga(f): 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2010
Hi guys, Few days ago, this guy came up to me saying "Hey girl, kinda like you, single and still searching, and few days later i saw him at the mall with his lovely wife and kids. Haba! what's that? why lie about your status Some men worry sha! angry
Re: Single But Married by googles: 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2010
paragga:

Hi guys, Few days ago, this guy came up to me saying "Hey girl, kinda like you, single and still searching, and few days later i saw him at the mall with his lovely wife and kids. Haba! what's that? why lie about your status Some men worry sha! angry

d'oh !!! he wants a piece of your calico

for wat ova reason would he lie ?
Re: Single But Married by MrCork1: 1:25pm On Aug 13, 2010
paragga, Madam, look no futha coz am single & romantick.

Madam, Can u cook & clean and do u have Nyansh by any shance?
Re: Single But Married by 5p1naz(m): 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2010
Mr Cork:

paragga, Madam, look no futha coz am single & romantick.

Madam, Can u cook & clean and do u have Nyansh by any shance?

oh yeaaaaaaa i love this toasting style. . . . . . its kinda berra than the old one i use. . . . . ."i love u talk ur own. . . . .
Re: Single But Married by Spyker: 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2010
Women like lies, they treat the truthful guys like shit. Well, it is what you like to hear that you hear.
Re: Single But Married by Africanqueen2(f): 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2010
Spyker:

Women like lies, they treat the truthful guys like poo. Well, it is what you like to hear that you hear.
i prefer the truth no matter how dirty it is.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Tell A Guys Love For You? / Do Girls Date Guys Out Of Love These Days? / I'm Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.