Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,822 members, 7,889,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:10 PM

Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals (33682 Views)

Adekunle Gold Reveals He's Been Struggling With Sickle Cell Crisis(video) / 'I Don't Wear Panties Anymore' - Beautiful Actress, Lizzy Gold Reveals, / Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals by fxmoneysignal: 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
CONGRATS
Re: Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
Mr Adekunle... u fvcked up. falz jumped ship and u didnt follow suit.

Now ur dayz are numbered

ur battery is remaining 2%
Re: Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals by Damsyjay(m): 12:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
SolexxBarry:
Two great musicians with poor dress sense getting married

I must say that is beautiful kiss
lol savagery

1 Like

Re: Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
Guess dey av alot in common...Nice 1
Re: Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals by Damsyjay(m): 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
two boring artistes..perfect match tho
Re: Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals by bigtt76(f): 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
Who gives a f@ck tho tongue

megist80:
Nigerian singers Adekunle Gold and Simi tied the knot in a private ceremony about a week ago and now the Adekunle via a letter to Kemi Filani has revealed why they chose to wed in private.

According to the Ire crooner,
“This January, before God and our family, we vowed to do this thing called life together. To be honest, it’s easy to get lost in the limelight; so we definitely have a slightly obsessive desire for a private life that belongs to just us.

“We planned on sharing a little bit of the beginning of our forever with you. Thankfully my team got Kudus on our little Island with us to capture some of these moments for you.”Here is ‘Promise’.”

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/why-my-wedding-was-private-adekunle-gold-reveals/

Re: Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals by saucemanny(m): 1:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
kingemzy5:
So that those bad belle afonja village people won't pour sand sand in your garri

ko ni ye e for disrespecting yorubas.
Re: Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals by respectk(f): 2:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
WEDDINGS SHOULD BE PRIVATE ABEG.........
NO STRENGTH FOR DRAMA
Re: Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals by mozona(m): 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
Na lie, una no wan spend money
Re: Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
Congrats.
Keep it private.
Re: Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals by Haderonke20(f): 9:16am On Jan 20, 2019
Emmzy201:

Auntyy friend sells handkerchief
Buy two get one free if you cry too much as the thing dey pain u wella
are you sure its your friend who sells handkerchief?I just checked your
profile,you remind me of all those little boys who sells handkerchief and face towel in traffic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Thrills Crowd As Infinix Hosts Fans Party (Pictures) / Burna Boy Gifts Patoranking N1 Million Cash For His Birthday (Video) / Mercy Johnson Undergoes Neck Surgery - Global Excellence Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.